• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Double X, double Fox. 20XX refers to fox dubs in dubs. Double fox on final destination against another double fox team. 2-0'd on FD by double FoXX. 20XX.

I now feel intensely distraught and wish wolf was in smash 4 for the 2234898 time this week.

Last edited:

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Double X, double Fox. 20XX refers to fox dubs in dubs. Double fox on final destination against another double fox team. 2-0'd on FD by double FoXX. 20XX.

I now feel intensely distraught and wish wolf was in smash 4 for the 2234898 time this week.
Lumminayti comfirmed

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
A new Nintendo President has been announced: Tatsumi Kimishima

I would like to add that he was President of Nintendo of America from 2002 to 2006 until Reggie took his place.

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I've heard Kimishima is still going with the same plans Iwata had set before his unfortunate death.

So I don't think much is going to change.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Random conjecture but are there any topics for robin that people are saying to themselves, "geez I wish we had a thread on that" in our forum? Looking to write/reaserch more

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
pssst, tacticians

available only today at http://theyetee.com/ also in hoodie form
[collapse= bigger pictures]

[/collapse]
Thought this was a Splatfest for a second or something.

Random conjecture but are there any topics for robin that people are saying to themselves, "geez I wish we had a thread on that" in our forum? Looking to write/reaserch more
Talk to @Raziek. He's done most of the technical stuff on Robin.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
I missed Squid War discussion... :(

If DISNEY copies ideas from Nintendo, then this world is gone mad. Just saying.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Is it just me or does :4feroy: play very similarly to :4ganondorf:? The resemblance in playstyle seems so uncanny :dizzy:
I main Ganondorf, and I think they're very different. Roy is way faster and less powerful. The only thing they share is a very powerful neutral-b, but Roy's one can be charged, while Ganondorf's one can't. Playstyles are also very different as far as I know. I enjoy playing as Roy, but I'm really bad with him.
And I mean REALLY.
Also, latest "happy birthday" ever, @ Kenith Kenith .

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Its the 2nd week of school and my freshmen peers are ALREADY talking about who they want to have sex with, who they will be going to home coming with IN THE 9TH GRADE, already have tattoos and are even smoking weed. IN THE 9TH GRADE, hell, a couple of them say they've done it already. THESE PEOPLE ARE ****ING FASTER THEN :4sonic:! I don't know if I should be afraid of them, be afraid for them, join them OR JUST SAY THERE ****ING INSANE!

@ Avokha Avokha Your Avatar is sick yo

Y V E L T A L B O Y Z

Roy and Ganon are pretty much the same play style, but one focuses on Over powering your opponent with speed and power, while the other focuses on powerful attacks and hard punishes.

God I love Peter Capaldi~

Can't wait for it~
He is a fantastic actor.

:link:

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Its the 2nd week of school and my freshmen peers are ALREADY talking about who they want to have sex with, who they will be going to home coming with IN THE 9TH GRADE, already have tattoos and are even smoking weed. IN THE 9TH GRADE, hell, a couple of them say they've done it already. THESE PEOPLE ARE ****ING FASTER THEN :4sonic:! I don't know if I should be afraid of them, be afraid for them, join them OR JUST SAY THERE INSANE!
Same at my school. Welcome to the sad reality of 2015 :^(

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Its the 2nd week of school and my freshmen peers are ALREADY talking about who they want to have sex with, who they will be going to home coming with IN THE 9TH GRADE, already have tattoos and are even smoking weed. IN THE 9TH GRADE, hell, a couple of them say they've done it already. THESE PEOPLE ARE ****ING FASTER THEN :4sonic:! I don't know if I should be afraid of them, be afraid for them, join them OR JUST SAY THERE INSANE!

wot

Just be a smart little boy and go into your safety box :^)

But in all honesty this is the next generation of kids?

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
Umm...wow. My freshman year, everyone was just trying to figure out where classes were...
Also, last option. Definitely last option.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Its the 2nd week of school and my freshmen peers are ALREADY talking about who they want to have sex with, who they will be going to home coming with IN THE 9TH GRADE, already have tattoos and are even smoking weed. IN THE 9TH GRADE, hell, a couple of them say they've done it already. THESE PEOPLE ARE ****ING FASTER THEN :4sonic:! I don't know if I should be afraid of them, be afraid for them, join them OR JUST SAY THERE ****ING INSANE!

Y V E L T A L B O Y Z

Roy and Ganon are pretty much the same play style, but one focuses on Over powering your opponent with speed and power, while the other focuses on powerful attacks and hard punishes.

He is a fantastic actor.

Yikes. That's kind of scary.

I miss @ Avokha Avokha 's old avatar tho.:( (But I agree, it looks pretty cool.)

D

Deleted member

Kids these days are just in a hurry to grow up. Definitely wasn't like that when I was in the 9th grade.
Please don't join them, that is the worst option. xD

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger

Y V E L T A L B O Y Z

He is a fantastic actor.

If you think that's bad, back when I was in 12th grade, I've heard about kids in middle school who've gotten PREGNANT. It's very insane.

Top Bottom