• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Greetings everyone c:

One of my friends sent me this birthday message today:

I got a chuckle out of it.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Neat.

Also, I just realized you're avatar. It pleases me.

Greetings everyone c:

One of my friends sent me this birthday message today:

I got a chuckle out of it.
It's your birthday? Well, happy B-day! Give us a hint next time! But don't make it suck like mine.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I love how guys are supporting my argument now after I dropped it.

@Raziek my ninja back his brothers up

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I'm a new here guys.
Welcome to our little boards friend. I'm Skeleton o' Fun and this is my friend Darrell.

Darrell: "Watch yourself mister! The tacticians will eat you first chance they get!"

Oh, he just joking around, don't mind him.

Darrell: "No joke! They ate that one guy last year!"

SHUT UP DARRELL! So uh, what's your main, friend?

Darrell: "They're mad! MAD I tell you!"

Cookie to those who get the reference.

Edit: Huh, just realized I have been here for a month now. Yay?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Oh boy. See, my intention was to say my opinion about Robin's tier placement and state my reasons why, and see if people agree or not. What I didn't expect was people flaming me for saying their character is bottom 10 (which I actually do believe is the case), calling me crazy and ignorant for my statement, and trying to make it like they want to win some kind of argument or something. Which was not the point. Of course I won't take these words to heart because I see how passionate you Robin gorls are about your character and defending that he/she is great that you would go into much great lengths to do so.

We Zelda gorls can't do that

I still do respect pro Robin players and the social here very well and I wish that one day many of you guys together can prove me wrong with national and global results with your favourite tactician. :^)

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Oh boy. See, my intention was to say my opinion about Robin's tier placement and state my reasons why, and see if people agree or not. What I didn't expect was people flaming me for saying their character is bottom 10 (which I actually do believe is the case), calling me crazy and ignorant for my statement, and trying to make it like they want to win some kind of argument or something. Which was not the point. Of course I won't take these words to heart because I see how passionate you Robin gorls are about your character and defending that he/she is great that you would go into much great lengths to do so.

I still do respect pro Robin players and the social here very well and I wish that one day many of you guys together can prove me wrong with national and global results with your favourite tactician. :^)
Calm down. Nobody is flaming you. We all believe you are entitled to that opinion.

Even if it isn't true. :denzel:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Just watched this. It was some serious food for thought.
There's also this from Vash the Shell Bullet about why custom controls should be standard. Warning: I don't remember if he swears in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEX9a-AjsnI. Oh, and the dealio with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order from TotalBiscuit.

I'd only ever pre-order a Nintendo game, since those never change in price, and you can usually expect a certain basic level of quality from them (but not as much quantity :p). Would never pre-order a third-party/PS3 game, since if I wait a few weeks or so I can usually get it for much less than the original price (even MGS5 is already €10 cheaper on Amazon than it was at launch)
The Witcher 3 was like 23 USD about a week or 2 ago and the game just recently came out. Then again, The Witcher 1 and 2 tends to be on sale for like 5 USD total.

Kneel before me.
Nah, you ain't Vergil! Oh, and more MAN images. :p

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
@ Célja Célja I have searched across the internet to post a birthday image in celebration of your birthday

and to further delay my time working on my Physics Lab report.

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
(I guess it's my turn)

Happy Birthday, @ Célja Célja ! You're my favorite fist that's not a part of my body!

That sounded so wrong...

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
@ Célja Célja

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

What? Were you expecting a pic or something?
Anyway, have a good one, man.

Rukia

Enamored
Man, it definitely has been quite a while since I've been here! I should catch up on what I've missed, but.. I'm lazy. That, and I've missed a lot.

Not only is college starting which I'm super excited about, Phantom Pain has consumed my life, and I've been watching playthroughs of Until Dawn. Definitely one of the best horror games I've watched in a while.

:emptysheep:
??

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
My Avatar is now the greatest lawyer ever in media.

Suck it Phoenix.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord

Flaming? What flaming? Unnecessarily violent disagreeing, yes, but flaming? That's going a bit far...
And to be fair, you were really vague about your reasons for putting him as bottom 10.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

To be fair, if you thought you were going to say that a character wasn't that great competitively in their social...you were asking for resistance. :p
Even if you have a point.

Last edited:
Top Bottom