• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Fantastic four... was... good?

What did I just watch?

The movie sucks. worst movie I've seen all year. It has no middle and has no secret ending and the CG is crap. You are literally in a lab THE WHOLE MOVIE. If there not in a lab, they are in another dimension...then they go back to the lab. They ****ed up Doctor dooms awesomeness. He is not wearing a mask and he just starts killing people for no reason. THE DIALOUGE IS TERRIBLE. There is a scene where reed (Mr. Fantastic) yells, "no Victor, don't do it"! like he came out of the set from power rangers, and I could FEEL the next couple of words he was going to say. Victor says the most generic line ever and goes "There is no Victor, there is only... DOOM!"

The dialogue is so bad I could tell hat the next couple of lines were. That bad. And for a movie called the "Fantastic four" they never work as a team. EVER. All the "action" parts are all shot separate from each other. And yes its another one of those movies were the government just has to get involved with everything. The trailer has scenes that don't make it on the film. let me say it again, the TRAILER HAS SCENES THAT DO NOT COME IN THE MOVIE like the part were Thing jumps out the plane. I was told I never fell asleep which I can't believe.

I am going to be nice and give it a 4.0001 out of 10.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

What did I just watch?

The movie sucks. worst movie I've seen all year. It has no middle and has no secret ending and the CG is crap. You are literally in a lab THE WHOLE MOVIE. If there not in a lab, they are in another dimension...then they go back to the lab. They ****ed up Doctor dooms awesomeness. He is not wearing a mask and he just starts killing people for no reason. THE DIALOUGE IS TERRIBLE. There is a scene where reed (Mr. Fantastic) yells, "no Victor, don't do it"! like he came out of the set from power rangers, and I could FEEL the next couple of words he was going to say. Victor says the most generic line ever and goes "There is no Victor, there is only... DOOM!"

The dialogue is so bad I could tell hat the next couple of lines were. That bad. And for a movie called the "Fantastic four" they never work as a team. EVER. All the "action" parts are all shot separate from each other. And yes its another one of those movies were the government just has to get involved with everything. The trailer has scenes that don't make it on the film. let me say it again, the TRAILER HAS SCENES THAT DO NOT COME IN THE MOVIE like the part were Thing jumps out the plane. I was told I never fell asleep which I can't believe.

Spoiler Warning kid:

Fantastic Four franchise has never ever been good. Crap movies, crap TV shows, crap games and even a few bad comics. Nothing aside from Dr. Doom has ever come out of that franchise good

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Spoiler Warning kid:

Fantastic Four franchise has never ever been good. Crap movies, crap TV shows, crap games and even a few bad comics. Nothing aside from Dr. Doom has ever come out of that franchise good
The comics were ok. But I looked at this as its own movie, not a adaptation

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Oooh, that all sounds really good. Kind of makes me more excited to play

./TRIGGERED MODE
YO OKAY, can we talk about that LAME *** FINAL BOSS IN THAT BOOK THOUGH?? Like okay, for me personally it was a huge let down. I had a lot of trouble going through the last five floors of the dungeon. I always would get to a floor where I was forced to use a random character alone. forget to put on some accessory and die from that stupid petrifaction, or I would gt stuck with Raine or Genius and just die normally because lol Raine and Genius. SO, when I finally got to that final floor i was SO hyped because I thought this was going to be SO HARD. And then he turns out to be easier than the boss on floor 10. Like okay, he auto cast gravity well and ground dasher sometimes BIG WOOP. IT WAS SO EASY I HATED IT. LIKE, AT LEAST THE BOSS ON FLOOR 10 YOU COULDN'T ALWAYS HIT HIM BECAUSE OF HOW HE WAS DESIGNED. This though. Yuan, Kratos and Mithos. God, that sounds like a cluster **** of things and I LOVE IT. I always just looked up and and saw you can only bring three party members with you. NOW THAT, sounds hard. That's how you do an extra, optional boss fight

LOL, everyone has some sort of compliant on Zestiria. Although I haven't heard of any frame rate problems on the PS3. Maybe I haven't looked into it enough.
Honestly, you might not want to look too deep into the myriads of things people have against Zestiria, especially since some of the more technical ones (like unstable framerates) might be fixed in the ps4 or pc version. I (unintentionally) came across them on the interwebs and it honestly kinda killed some of my hype for it. Not too mention the spoilers that come with them. Still gonna get it though it since it's Tales and despite what people say, they still admit to having fun with it.

Oh, and I absolutely agree with everything you said in the spoilers.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

What did I just watch?

And apparently Fox is planning on a sequel despite all the negative criticisms from fans and critics. I will never understand why companies insist on keeping IPs hostages if they can't even make a decent product.
Exactly what does Fox lose from selling the Fantastic Four IP to Marvel?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And apparently Fox is planning on a sequel despite all the negative criticisms from fans and critics. I will never understand why companies insist on keeping IPs hostages if they can't even make a decent product.
They lose a bit of shame for how horrid the movie is. I don't even have to watch it to know it was gonna be/is bad, always trust Black Nerd Comedy and bias towards...changes

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I was going to say pride, but they have nothing to be proud of at this point.
No clue.

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Pitboys be ownin
:4pit:
L I N K B O Y Z

:4link: :link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link: :link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link:

Its just arrogant. I don't even get why Marvel gave :4fox: the rights to one of its iconic franchises.
:link:

They lose a bit of shame for how horrid the movie is. I don't even have to watch it to know it was gonna be/is bad, always trust Black Nerd Comedy and bias towards...changes
I knew the movie would bomb. The trailer was so generic.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
L I N K B O Y Z

:4link: :link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link: :link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link: :4link::link:

Its just arrogant. I don't even get why Marvel gave :4fox: the rights to one of its iconic franchises.

I knew the movie would bomb. The trailer was so generic.
Pit Boys vs Link Boys
Also, Marvel almost went bankrupt in the 90s, so they sold their biggest properties to movie companies(Spiderman and X-Men). Spidey, Daredevil, Punisher, Blade, and Electra were all saved by Disney/Marvel though. Fox got lucky with X-Men.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 you need to learn how to embed your pictures better...

We don't need links that are redirects to more links. Just grab the picture and put it on.

Alternatively, don't put the [URL ] tags [ /URL] in your picture. Just the [img ][/img ] is all that's needed.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
My bad. I did not know it was a problem. Please forgive me.
It's not really a problem, it's just annoying when you go to enlarge a picture you posted in a quoted post of yours and instead of getting the picture, you get some stupid redirect. Again, the [img ] tags are all you need.

I like all the Spider-Man movies. People scratch there head when I say 3 and Amazing 2 are my favorite.
OK, I didn't say delete your pictures, dude. I said edit them to get rid of the url stuff.

For example, here's the BBcode of that Link picture you posted last page:
Code:
[URL='http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCOC-ltfAp8cCFQYqiAodxb8Ahg&url=http%3A%2F%2Floveandrocketsa.tumblr.com%2F&ei=iU_NVaDWJYbUoATF_4KwCA&bvm=bv.99804247,d.cWw&psig=AFQjCNEJZeY3C0OO6qDMyYwceRArAhrt-g&ust=1439604993250237'][IMG]http://40.media.tumblr.com/1cdc00bf644808211f845e94f8c766c4/tumblr_nr6flvzML31s267ado1_500.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
You don't need those url tags. Especially to a URL that is just a Google search. Instead of that mess above, it should just be this:
Code:
[IMG]http://40.media.tumblr.com/1cdc00bf644808211f845e94f8c766c4/tumblr_nr6flvzML31s267ado1_500.jpg[/IMG]
That will get you this:
Which will allow you to post large pictures and lets people see the full sized image in spoiler tags or a quote.

These aren't the Lonk Boards. I'm not trying to get you banned or "purged" or anything. I'm just trying to help you make your posts a bit cleaner for everyone. That's all.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is there a crunchyroll for cartoons? Apparently Steven Universe is amazing, also Gravity Falls was the only good show left on disney before I stopped watching tv.

Inb4 netflix

:4lucas:N:4lucas:O:4lucas:W:4lucas:H:4lucas:E:4lucas:R:4lucas:E:4lucas:B:4lucas:O:4lucas:Y:4lucas:S:4lucas:
Because this is the Robin Boards and no one has said it yet...

:4robinm:T:4robinm:A:4robinm:C:4robinm:T:4robinm:I:4robinm:C:4robinm:I:4robinm:A:4robinm:N:4robinm:B:4robinm:O:4robinm:Y:4robinm:Z:4robinm:

:4robinf:T:4robinf:A:4robinf:C:4robinf:T:4robinf:I:4robinf:C:4robinf:I:4robinf:A:4robinf:N:4robinf:G:4robinf:I:4robinf:R:4robinf:L:4robinf:Z:4robinf:
WE MUST ALL UNITE TOGETHER TO END THE SHIEK REIGN FOREVER

S:4pit:T:4robinm:R:4lucas::4robinf:E:4darkpit:A:4pit:K:4robinm:K:4lucas:I:4robinf:L:4darkpit:L:4pit:I:4robinm:N:4lucas:G:4robinf:B:4darkpit:O:4pit:Y:4robinm:S:4lucas:4:4robinf:L:4darkpit:I:4pit:F:4robinm:E:4lucas:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Is there a crunchyroll for cartoons? Apparently Steven Universe is amazing, also Gravity Falls was the only good show left on disney before I stopped watching tv.

Inb4 netflix
Do you care if the site that has Steven Universe and Gravity Falls is hosting them legally or not? Since you said "crunchyroll for cartoons" I assume you would prefer the former.

Also, Netflix doesn't have neither Steven Universe or Gravity Falls.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Do you care if the site that has Steven Universe and Gravity Falls is hosting them legally or not? Since you said "crunchyroll for cartoons" I assume you would prefer the former.

We don't need more people addicted to Gravity Falls. That show corrupts good people, and replaces them with Bill Cipher.

NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
I'm not interested in breaking the law.

Shoot.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I watched neither show. I am simply helping someone who is a fan of one show and considering looking into another.

Don't watch either. Your life will be changed forever.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Checking in late at night tacticians. Now going back to obscurity and tactics making.

Top Bottom