• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Just got back from a local tourney. I only got two rounds in, but they were damn fun ones. I got two Nosferatu's in my first match and an Elwind spike. I won 2-1,2nd game ending with my win and death because of laughing too hard and the 3rd game ending with an Elwind spike right as the tome ran out. I was so ****ing hyped. Then I got 2-0'd by my second opponent. It was fun. Friendlies afterward were pretty good.
I need to go to more tourneys, at least for friendlies. Poor, jobless high school senior life!

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Nice set with DKWill's :4dk: and :4sheik: @ Raziek Raziek . Only saw about the last hour or so but what I saw was enjoyable and informative.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I take full responsibility for the pun cyclone that ravaged the thread. I never knew it would escalate like that in my absence. :laugh: I underestimated their appeal. :teeth:

:231:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
GG dude! You're really good ahaha, I've never felt so overwhelmed before xD
I feel like I have to apologize for playing so badly lol. Let's play again next time when I'm not being a complete scrub~

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
@ Jae Jae GGs, Bravo, Bravo your Shulk broke threw my wall with ease. I had to think fast in order to move into the right position. WE NEED TO FIGHT AGAIN INDEED. You ain't no scrub. I JV3ed shulks who wouldn't know back slash from air slash.

:link:

I take full responsibility for the pun cyclone that ravaged the thread. I never knew it would escalate like that in my absence. :laugh: I underestimated their appeal. :teeth:

Can you use your moderator powers to make the :link: always in my posts like your elephant pokemon plz?

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
@ Jae Jae GGs, Bravo, Bravo your Shulk broke threw my wall with ease. I had to think fast in order to move into the right position. WE NEED TO FIGHT AGAIN INDEED. You ain't no scrub. I JV3ed shulks who wouldn't know back slash from air slash.
Your wall seems more like a castle with barrages of cannon blasts and strong winds imo
And your Shulk was flexible as heck, I'm-a hit the training mode some more xD

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Your wall seems more like a castle with barrages of cannon blasts and strong winds imo
And your Shulk was flexible as heck, I'm-a hit the training mode some more xD
Nice bait with up tilt on ganon. I legitimately thought you were going up smash instead of tilt. Me thinking I know everything cost me the match.

I type them after each post. No powers involved. Muscle memory.

oh...ok thanks.

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Not just fighting. Beating.

I won 35/56 games, including the ~10 or so against his Sheik.
...You...beat...a guy...who took a set... off MEW2KING!!!!!!????????

wheres big house located?

WAIT DOUBLE POST MY BAD! MY LAST POST WAS AT 2:05..... in the morning. Plz don't infract me, it was a mistake.

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Nice bait with up tilt on ganon. I legitimately thought you were going up smash instead of tilt. Me thinking I know everything cost me the match.

oh...ok thanks.

...You...beat...a guy...who took a set... off MEW2KING!!!!!!????????

wheres big house located?

WAIT DOUBLE POST MY BAD! MY LAST POST WAS AT 2:05..... in the morning. Plz don't infract me, it was a mistake.
ENJOY YOUR BAN

Also I just realised we haven't played CAH in like forever lol. Everyone was busy with EVO a week after our last game and I think I probably forgot about it then. Whoops?

So. Friday night 7PM EST. I may host a game at that time.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
So I had a dream where I was just watching television with my family, then all of a sudden there was this giant ant crawling around my house and nobody had the courage to leave the sitting room.
Funny enough, this was after I saw Ant Man.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
After the Japanese themes of Hoshido in Fire Emblem Fates, I'd like the next game to be based off of Ancient Greece/Rome and Persia.

And it's not just because of the fanservice/300 joke I made several pages ago.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
After the Japanese themes of Hoshido in Fire Emblem Fates, I'd like the next game to be based off of Ancient Greece/Rome and Persia.
Pantless Marth is based on a Greek/Roman soldier, though. :troll:

For serious though, there should be a conquest mode based on Alexander's story then. :colorful: Maybe an Aristotle expy too. :p

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
We finally got a release date and screens for the upcoming episode of Tales from the Borderlands! August 18th, and I'm SO excited!

The crew are looking quite fierce~

D

Deleted member

Don't you just love it when your internet dies for no reason?

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I just wanna fun Telltale game since Walking Dead pissed me off after season 2.

TWAU seems boring, I never liked Borderlands neither GoT and do I'm hoping for something that's interesting.

Soul.

tbh i also can't wait for 2016.
FINALLY NINTENDO WILL GET RID OF Wii U AND SHOW US THE MEANINGFUL LIGHT OF NX

b-but my new handheld...

Matsushi

True Blood
I just wanna fun Telltale game since Walking Dead pissed me off after season 2.

TWAU seems boring, I never liked Borderlands neither GoT and do I'm hoping for something that's interesting.
PLAY BORDERLANDS. Seriously, it's so good. The characters, artstyle, weapons and generally the entire "world" of Borderlands is simply amazing and well-thought out.
Tales from the Borderlands got me into the franchise, and here I am having just completed Borderlands 2 and am currently playing Borderlands; The Pre-Sequel.
Also, this guy

This guy is literally the best thing ever.
As for the other Telltale games, I've played TWAU and TWDG, though the latter was emotionally draining. :halfsheep:

Top Bottom