• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
This is from Tianjin, China:

You don't expect to see this kinda stuff in real life...

From what I've read so far, 7 dead and 300-400 in the hospital....
Ye gods.

My condolences to the people caught in that horrific event, their friends and families. It's extremely rare for a petrol station to explode, due to safety measures installed in the facilities, but it's very scary to think that it can still occur. I am honestly shocked and astounded the death toll (thank goodness) isn't higher: that kind of blast must have done some serious damage to the immediate vicinity.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

My sincerest condolences to all those who were injured, and to the families of those that were killed. What an awful tragedy.

D

Deleted member

My deepest condolences. I hope for the best for the people in the hospital and the families involved.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Oh, you guys were talking about greatest RPG? Well, it's a bit late but I think is has tone the greatest RPG of all time (and the first one I played)

Oh, so many memories :D

Hey, redfeatherraven, long time, how are you?
The series looks interesting, but I never got into it actually. If you ask me, The best RPG I ever played was Xenoblade chronicles. Words can't describe how perfect that game is.

D

Deleted member

hey look a picture of me playing a Ryu
Is Ryu actually bad for Villager?

I wouldn't think that Ryu would be a bad MU considering he gets nothing short of stomped by Link (IMO) who is another character who excels at keeping people out.

But I don't play Villager of course.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

I wouldn't think that Ryu would be a bad MU considering he gets nothing short of stomped by Link (IMO) who is another character who excels at keeping people out.

Link is a good MU for Ryu if you ask me. Villager is ok IMO cause unlike Link who can move while throwing projectiles, Villager kinda stands still for a bit.

@DKwill Your avatar is...... pleasant.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
The series looks interesting, but I never got into it actually. If you ask me, The best RPG I ever played was Xenoblade chronicles. Words can't describe how perfect that game is.
I haven't gotten into the series, but holy Hylia, this game is amazing. I still need to play Xenoblade chronicles, but I hope to soon.

Xelion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MGSnake
Anyone want to go a few rounds against my Ike and Robin? NNID: MGSnake

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

that was...actually a type I mean to say Play AS Ryu kinda hilarious how many likes i got for a typo

Honestly i have no idea how Villager vs Ryu is like other than Ryu has bad mobility for a character with his toolkit, all those awesome tilts mean little if your walk speed is so slow. Ryu does have some of the best OOS in the game and villager despise shields almost as much as she despises castle siege so theres that.

Swordfighter vs Ryu sounds bad on paper though

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I can't for this DLC to come out. The crit animation where he does the Five Knuckle Shuffle is spectacular!

Also

[censor dodge]

Mod note: While I don't think said word is actually offensive, it is technically censored, so I have to remove it. No infraction will be issued.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

that was...actually a type I mean to say Play AS Ryu kinda hilarious how many likes i got for a typo

Honestly i have no idea how Villager vs Ryu is like other than Ryu has bad mobility for a character with his toolkit, all those awesome tilts mean little if your walk speed is so slow. Ryu does have some of the best OOS in the game and villager despise shields almost as much as she despises castle siege so theres that.

Swordfighter vs Ryu sounds bad on paper though
Well as I said Link tends to have a field day with Ryu because he can keep Ryu out with minimal effort.

The same IMO would go for Villager since he can continue poking Ryu with SH Fair and covering the ground with Lloid meaning that Ryu would probably have to lean on SH/FH Airdodges since Hadouken (all variants) has low priority and Ryu wouldn't be able to come in with FH/SH FADC too easily since he loses the armor on the cancel.

I mean he does have Tatsumaki which runs through a whole lot of things but that isn't incredibly safe and is very predictable approach-wise.

And I don't know how effectively Ryu would be able to make of use of running Powershields to deal with Lloid if he approaches from the ground, I don't remember ever playing any Villagers during my more serious time with Ryu so a lot of this is just theorycrafting based on what I know Ryu can do.

But again I don't play Villager and it's been a little while since I played Ryu, a lot of what I know comes from some time playing and a lot of time in the lab with him [Ryu].

Last edited by a moderator:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I'm not sure what's better about the last few pages. The puns, or the people complaining about them. :^)
I personally enjoyed the whole thing. 'Twas a glorious time.

Welp, I've got some time to kill before bed, anyone up for a couple of matches on the 3DS?

Top Bottom