• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
STORY TIME~

So I was trying out tourney mode and the rules are 10 min 10 stocks

1st match- Went :4jigglypuff: and camped. Had 6 stocks at the end

2nd match- Went :rosalina: and faced a :4kirby: on :eldin:

I 9 STOCKED HIM

It would've been a 10 stck if the :pow: wasn't there smh ;__________;

That is all

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
I just found this little Slack called http://readytofight.me/ ...

Let's get some Robin boys and girls in here. It's basically a web-version of Skype, and it has Discussion groups for all characters, matchmaking and other stuff.

The people on there are pretty nice too.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Played a few Wii U For Glory matches. Lost all but one match. I guess I'm just better on the 3DS than on the Wii U.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I
LMAO we have something in common man outside of Falco. I like Cordelia as well man.
She keeping it real in Hoshido~

Also, Cordelia looks so tall in her character portrait, but in-game she's shorter than default Robin. My eyes decieved me é_è.
Played a few Wii U For Glory matches. Lost all but one match. I guess I'm just better on the 3DS than on the Wii U.
FINALLY ANOTHER PERSON WHOSE BETTER ON 3DS VERSION.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
LMAO we have something in common man outside of Falco. I like Cordelia as well man.
Well, she's pretty, she's a redhead, she's stable, she's a redhead, she's responsible, she's a redhead, she's talented, she's a redhead, she's strong, she's a redhead, she's selfless, and she's a redhead. :p

Favorite characters in Awakening - still need to finish it - would be Anna, Brady, Cordelia, Cherche, Cynthia, Gaius, Gregor, Libra, Lissa, Lon'qu, Maribelle, Nah, Noire, Severa, Stahl, Tiki, and Virion because he's the comic relief. Nowi is in that situation of she's cute - her voice actress makes the cutest sounds -, but she looks like a kid even though she's several hundred years old and because I don't want to go to jail. At least with Nah you can say is your daughter and not go to jail... but still probably go to jail since she doesn't look like you at all.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I

She keeping it real in Hoshido~

Also, Cordelia looks so tall in her character portrait, but in-game she's shorter than default Robin. My eyes decieved me é_è.

FINALLY ANOTHER PERSON WHOSE BETTER ON 3DS VERSION.
Dammit Fates I need a release date. One of the few reasons I would grab Hoshido until the 3rd path DLC comes out.

Well, she's pretty, she's a redhead, she's stable, she's a redhead, she's responsible, she's a redhead, she's talented, she's a redhead, she's strong, she's a redhead, she's selfless, and she's a redhead. :p

Favorite characters in Awakening - still need to finish it - would be Anna, Brady, Cordelia, Cherche, Cynthia, Gaius, Gregor, Libra, Lissa, Lon'qu, Maribelle, Nah, Noire, Severa, Stahl, Tiki, and Virion because he's the comic relief. Nowi is in that situation of she's cute - her voice actress makes the cutest sounds -, but she looks like a kid even though she's several hundred years old and because I don't want to go to jail. At least with Nah you can say is your daughter and not go to jail... but still probably go to jail since she doesn't look like you at all.

Outside of the Chrom nonsense at times I pretty much agree. Also finish FE:Awakening nerd.

Also before I forget and go out and mow the yard happy birthday @Wintropy

That is all.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Outside of the Chrom nonsense at times I pretty much agree. Also finish FE:Awakening nerd.
But I have like +53 games to finish! *backlog growls*

I'm going to assume Wintroper's is going to be eating cake... and a lot of cake with our gifts. :p

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
But I have like +53 games to finish! *backlog growls*

I'm going to assume Wintroper's is going to be eating cake... and a lot of cake with our gifts. :p
If we are talking about back logs then I have a decent chunk to finish as well. There are times I just rage quit at games for a few years like FF8 for example.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I was more of a Yu-Gi-Oh! kid... :p

Edit: Yes, I know, she's not a redhead, but still...

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I was more of a Yu-Gi-Oh! kid... :p

Edit: Yes, I know, she's not a redhead, but still...
I actually grew with Digimon
image.jpg

But Sora (not that one) wasn't my childhood crush, mines came from an awesome PS1 game I could never play because I was a scared baby and was hard

oh Capcom

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
We listing childhood animes?

No waifus here but here's my childhood anime besides a bit of Pokemon.

I know it's subpar but I don't care. <3

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
We listing childhood animes?

No waifus here but here's my childhood anime besides a bit of Pokemon.

I know it's subpar but I don't care. <3
Yeah! ARMADA BOYS!

Although I was more of a Beast Wars kind of kid.

Well she does play card games on motorcycles.
The only way to play card games in the future!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My childhood anime was this.

The only thing I remember from that time was liking the art syle a lot, it was (obviously) quite distinct from Western cartoons I watched like Looney Tunes or Tom & Jerry. It planted the seeds of the anime fan in me today.

:231:

Top Bottom