• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648
I've never played any of the core touhou games for the life of me but I have played a few of the fangames which got me interested in touhou.

Matsushi

True Blood
I want to take @ Matsushi Matsushi 's signature and edit it to target a few people I know.

It's like the ultimate fanboy/fangirl joke meme.
Hah, indeed it is! If you were to replace Roy with Marth or Marx, it'd still be heavily accurate for me~ :emptysheep:
This certainly isn't an implicit request for you to make me another one with Marth to put beside fellow Roy~ @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Finally got that Chrom and Black Knight mii costumes. Also Hyrule Castle.
I just discovered this: http://serenesforest.net/music/character-theme-soundtrack/

Some arrangements of tracks from FE1, presented as characters' "themes", even though most of them have nothing to do with the character in question.
Shiida and Medeus' themes are really not suited to their characters. They're so very 80s, but I love them (because the 80s actually had lots of good music, unlike most stuff out today :p).
The rest of the tracks are pretty simplistic though, mostly because it's based on NES video game music.
Yet another thing I've been meaning to bring up here in the soical. Found it weird that the arrangements are named after characters from the game, but I love all these arrangements nontheless. Especially Abel and Minerva. Embarrass
Also, congrats on FE3
Anyone wanna play some Smash?
I'd love to!

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I missed a lot of good stuff today, fun conversations always happen while I'm away from the internet (Although that Jojo stuff was fun). So many cat pictures, I'm more of a cat person than a dog person. I've played Touhou 6, 7, 7.5 ,8 ,9 (multiplayer only) and 12.3. I've only 1cc'd EoSD and PCB on normal so far. I still can't beat Flandre. Cranberry trap and maze of love get me everytime, I know how the spell cards work but I just can't capture them.
I swear, the last Jojo pic for 2 weeks from me.

My dear tacticians, I have a question. How many Nosferatus have you landed?
Well I can't count the many nosferatus I've landed but I've eaten 13 bikes. I don't like playing Wario very often.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I want to take @ Matsushi Matsushi 's signature and edit it to target a few people I know.

It's like the ultimate fanboy/fangirl joke meme.
Here's the original image

Hah, indeed it is! If you were to replace Roy with Marth or Marx, it'd still be heavily accurate for me~ :emptysheep:
This certainly isn't an implicit request for you to make me another one with Marth to put beside fellow Roy~ @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun
;):awesome:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Call the grammar patrol. I see a grammar error.
Oh yeah, the "of of" from the original post. I thought about fixing it, but I think it adds to the "charm."
That's quite enlightening to be honest. It's also an impressive feat.
Agreed. Goats are surprisingly strong.
"It is I the Chrom..."
"I the Chrom..."
Just going to...leave for a bit.

also here's some possible feels.

I'm dead inside......

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Oh yeah, the "of of" from the original post. I thought about fixing it, but I think it adds to the "charm."
I was referring to the "Matsuhi's" what exactly is Matsuhi possessing in this scenario?

In other news:
@ Raziek Raziek , @ Arc_Thunder Arc_Thunder , @r_greening1, @Space Stranger, @SpiralGalaxies, @Ultimastrike, @ The Merc The Merc , @BindingShield, @ Benishigure Benishigure , @RadiantTactician, @The Soulless One, @KenboCalrissian, @Elezir, @☆Jazz♀, @Koiba, @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A @ Coolpool2 Coolpool2 , @Koiba, @ Champ Gold Champ Gold , @smokebomb12, @anybodyelsewhowantstowatchaliensgetshotintheface

The Stream will be going up in about half an hour or so. I'm a bit discouraged though because so few people are coming.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Hey, can some explain to me the meaning of the title. Did I miss something important?
Symphony of Scales (2), a Robin only tournament, was held yesterday! EDIT::4greninja:'d

The title doesn't say but I came 4th. :emptysheep:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Top Bottom