• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
If we're lucky, an Awakening character could justify getting two Fire Emblem stages on the Wii U.
I think it definitely could. Melee had two stages from EarthBound, and that series was much smaller then than FE is now, so why not?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hm, slow day I see. We're still on the same page from yesterday.

I actually feel like we'll get more than one FE stage on the Wii U version. With Awakening's success, it's definitely plausible. Especially if they opt out of giving us more AT reps or other items. New character or not, I'm still feeling this way.

Hong

The Strongest
What stage would you prefer? I personally was always hoping for Grima's Back to be a Wii U stage, that would probably look amazing. It would also be a great Robin stage AND kind of a Marth stage too actually.

Likewise, I always wanted a Dragon's Gate stage to represent Rekka no Ken and Lyn/Hector, but sadly it seems those two will never be playable, darn it all.
Hm. From Awakening, two stages come to mind for me:

The Great Mila Tree would be an absolutely gorgeous place to fight. Could have a 100% neutral layout on its branches without the need for gimmicks. Not much to say on the matter, but this would be a great place for Naga/Nagi/Tiki's theme to be remixed.

The Midmire from Ch10. Fighters would stand on one of the plateaus. Wyvern Riders coloured red and blue would occasionally descend to do battle with each-other; players can stand on their backs. The chapter this is from was an elevation for drama and emotion in Awakening, and featured one of the most magnificent tracks I have ever heard from the series. Even though it is really brown, I still think HD graphics can do it justice.

Stages from other games?
Well, nothing specific, but FE2 has some nice ideas. Like a shrine:

I apologize for the small graphic, but you get the idea. Not sure what they could do as far as gimmicks. Maybe the statues can release a flood of water that forces players to one side of the stage... like Norfair's lava, but instead of damage and launch, just push-back.

Also the game has a number of cemeteries with psychedelic zombies coming out of the ground. That would be awesome. It can be dark and moody but still have funky 8-bit-esque colour. Gaiden has amazing music so I'll take any excuse I can get to have some more in the game.

FE8 had that one chapter during Ephraim's route where you were on boat and attacked by monsters. That has a lot of possibility.

From the Tellius saga, I would want the run down, victorian-esque Streets of Daein. I just like the idea of a street fight being a thing in Smash Bros, and the art direction they took for each region in this game is magnificent.
The Colosseum doesn't have an audience? Hmm... I thought it did. I like the look of the colosseum, but I don't like how it has nothing going on really. I think what would work well for the Colosseum is have a series of past FE characters pop up and battle on the Colosseum as if they were training their skills... but against YOU. Naturally they'd only have a few attacks and could be KO'd like AT's.
They can always make it more Awakening-like by putting fortresses on the stage that instantly spawn warriors that OHKO within seconds of appearing.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hm. From Awakening, two stages come to mind for me:

The Great Mila Tree would be an absolutely gorgeous place to fight. Could have a 100% neutral layout on its branches without the need for gimmicks. Not much to say on the matter, but this would be a great place for Naga/Nagi/Tiki's theme to be remixed.

The Midmire from Ch10. Fighters would stand on one of the plateaus. Wyvern Riders coloured red and blue would occasionally descend to do battle with each-other; players can stand on their backs. The chapter this is from was an elevation for drama and emotion in Awakening, and featured one of the most magnificent tracks I have ever heard from the series. Even though it is really brown, I still think HD graphics can do it justice.

Stages from other games?
Well, nothing specific, but FE2 has some nice ideas. Like a shrine:

I apologize for the small graphic, but you get the idea. Not sure what they could do as far as gimmicks. Maybe the statues can release a flood of water that forces players to one side of the stage... like Norfair's lava, but instead of damage and launch, just push-back.

Also the game has a number of cemeteries with psychedelic zombies coming out of the ground. That would be awesome. It can be dark and moody but still have funky 8-bit-esque colour. Gaiden has amazing music so I'll take any excuse I can get to have some more in the game.

FE8 had that one chapter during Ephraim's route where you were on boat and attacked by monsters. That has a lot of possibility.

From the Tellius saga, I would want the run down, victorian-esque Streets of Daein. I just like the idea of a street fight being a thing in Smash Bros, and the art direction they took for each region in this game is magnificent.
They can always make it more Awakening-like by putting fortresses on the stage that instantly spawn warriors that OHKO within seconds of appearing.
The Great Mila Tree is actually the map I'm expecting to see. That'd be a shame to pass up on.

Dragon's Table...Origin Peak...there's a lot of different looks. Would make for some beautiful scenery, and FE definitely has some nice song choices they could add to them.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I could see a stage on the roofs of Nevassa, or on one of those raised areas like where the prologue takes place. Stick a couple platforms above it (awnings held up by a wooden structure or poles in the background?) and you'd have a solid stage that was a counterpick at worst, and a place to use some of Fire Emblem's map themes while the Coliseum gets the battle themes.

Hong

The Strongest
I could see a stage on the roofs of Nevassa, or on one of those raised areas like where the prologue takes place. Stick a couple platforms above it (awnings held up by a wooden structure or poles in the background?) and you'd have a solid stage that was a counterpick at worst, and a place to use some of Fire Emblem's map themes while the Coliseum gets the battle themes.
That sounds simply delightful.

Anyone find it strange that Mr. Sakurai has deliberately gravitated towards stages from Fire Emblem that are not specific to any game twice, now? For reference sake, Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda have gone on to have less Smash Bros entries with non-specific stages than Fire Emblem, with Mario Circuit and Hyrule Castle being the only call-outs.

It's not like Fire Emblem fans would be upset if we only had stages that were specific to one game, right? We'd still get Fire Emblem music, and unless it's a pre-Blazing Sword game, you'd still be appeasing the majority with such a loyalist fan-base.

Not that I'm saying that non-specific stages are bad, so much as I wonder why that seems to jump out to Mr. Sakurai's mind.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
That sounds simply delightful.

Anyone find it strange that Mr. Sakurai has deliberately gravitated towards stages from Fire Emblem that are not specific to any game twice, now? For reference sake, Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda have gone on to have less Smash Bros entries with non-specific stages than Fire Emblem, with Mario Circuit and Hyrule Castle being the only call-outs.

It's not like Fire Emblem fans would be upset if we only had stages that were specific to one game, right? We'd still get Fire Emblem music, and unless it's a pre-Blazing Sword game, you'd still be appeasing the majority with such a loyalist fan-base.

Not that I'm saying that non-specific stages are bad, so much as I wonder why that seems to jump out to Mr. Sakurai's mind.
But but but ... Arena Ferox ...

Hokori

Great King of Evil
@ IronFish IronFish - When I saw my post on the new page, I chuckled.

Do you guys prefer the Ablaze version of songs or standard? :awesome:

Last edited:

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
Do you guys prefer the Ablaze version of songs or standard? :awesome:
It depends on the situation, I think.

Before they revealed the 3DS version only has two themes per stage, I had an idea where Arena Ferox could've used several of Awakening's map themes: Duty, Destiny, Divine Decree, and Conquest. The standard versions would've played normally...but transitioned to the Ablaze versions whenever anyone reached over 100% damage. If at any point past that no one was at 100% any more, it'd go back to the regular version.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ablaze please! After all we are fighting.
Chaos~Ablaze. I'd love to hear this on Origin Peak if it was playable :awesome:

It depends on the situation, I think.

Before they revealed the 3DS version only has two themes per stage, I had an idea where Arena Ferox could've used several of Awakening's map themes: Duty, Destiny, Divine Decree, and Conquest. The standard versions would've played normally...but transitioned to the Ablaze versions whenever anyone reached over 100% damage. If at any point past that no one was at 100% any more, it'd go back to the regular version.
I really like the over 100% idea. Reminds me of how the crowd starts rooting for you if you're over 100% at times.

Hong

The Strongest
Expedition is probably my favorite piece to listen to.
I like that one, too.

For me, my favourite track is easily Serenity. It's such a gentle track... a little melancholy, but sweet just the same. Of course it also reminds of the relationship between Robin and Chrom, but even if I had not played Awakening I'd still enjoy this track a lot. As far as map themes ago, aside from "Don't Speak Her Name!", my favourite would be Duty. Since this is technically the Feroxi map theme, I sort of assume it will be in Smash Bros in some form.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Personally, nothing in awakening blows my mind as much as Id Purpose. And it appearing during Tiki's trophy quiz pretty much confirms that it's in the game.

Woohoo!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I like that one, too.

For me, my favourite track is easily Serenity. It's such a gentle track... a little melancholy, but sweet just the same. Of course it also reminds of the relationship between Robin and Chrom, but even if I had not played Awakening I'd still enjoy this track a lot. As far as map themes ago, aside from "Don't Speak Her Name!", my favourite would be Duty. Since this is technically the Feroxi map theme, I sort of assume it will be in Smash Bros in some form.
Serenity is a close second, but I'd rank it first to get me to replay the game after a long while, if that makes sense. Hearing the song would bring back more memories than Expedition would.

Personally, nothing in awakening blows my mind as much as Id Purpose. And it appearing during Tiki's trophy quiz pretty much confirms that it's in the game.

Woohoo!
And it was indeed a great selection ;)

Hong

The Strongest

Woohoo!
Yeah. On the demo, it played on Arena Ferox, while The Devoted played on Colosseum. If this is only a taste of the track selection this time, something tells me I'll be playing on Fire Emblem stages a lot. For all I knock on Colosseum's mechanics, just because of the music alone I'll be picking that version of Final Destination more than the others unless another series can step it up.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
It also helps that so far it seems like you can actually FIGHT in both Colosseum and Arena Ferox. I'm also happy to hear that Id Purpose is one of the two tracks on Arena Ferox since so far it seems like the stage I'll play the most on 3DS.

When I played the demo we only got to play once and it was in Wily's Castle. And it's so sad that Yellow Devil makes it pretty much unplayable, it was such a mess. It bodes well for Fire Emblem music that the "stage hazard" is shifting formats/obstacles.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah. On the demo, it played on Arena Ferox, while The Devoted played on Colosseum. If this is only a taste of the track selection this time, something tells me I'll be playing on Fire Emblem stages a lot. For all I knock on Colosseum's mechanics, just because of the music alone I'll be picking that version of Final Destination more than the others unless another series can step it up.
Assuming Shulk gets in alongside a Xenoblade stage, that'll probably be where I'm at most of the time. Alongside the FE stages of course. Only ones I could see having anything to come close would be LoZ for my taste.

Hong

The Strongest
When I played the demo we only got to play once and it was in Wily's Castle. And it's so sad that Yellow Devil makes it pretty much unplayable, it was such a mess. It bodes well for Fire Emblem music that the "stage hazard" is shifting formats/obstacles.
Yeah. I recently gave quite the mouthful over that stage.
I won't even want to play four players with items on Wily's Castle if it will be anything like it was in the demo.

It's not that Mr. Sakurai should be asking if a stage feature will be competitive viable when coming up with ideas. I'm also a competitive player, and I get that not everything is about me. But that's not my problem. Of course not. But what he should be asking if it will create meaningful player reactions. Will they want to engage with the stage element? Will it force them to make variable decisions? Does it compliment Smash Bros? Sometimes, I'm just not feeling it.

There is so much incentive to NOT want to be pissing around the the Yellow Devil unless you have a powerful item or Final Smash. It is one thing to rack up roughly 100% damage on it... it's another thing for your enemy to either be playing the game for the first time, or to knock them into the explosion. Even if they are recovering on the side of the explosion, he will just be making intercepting the recovery more difficult.

Want to know a stage with good hazards? Norfair. I want more stage elements that make gameplay more engaging without disrupting it for everyone without actually presenting us with reasonable decisions.
I am not too crazy on the idea of just any soldiers appearing on the Fire Emblem stages since I don't think it is an engaging experience. If they do something on Colosseum, maybe they can have a Pegasus Knight occasionally swoop down, telegraphed with a descending shadow and change in wind. It would work well with the altering platform mechanics.

Also, sorry to hear you only got one round with the game. :( I was free to play as much as I wanted more or less, clocking in around half an hour before I went home.
Assuming Shulk gets in alongside a Xenoblade stage, that'll probably be where I'm at most of the time. Alongside the FE stages of course. Only ones I could see having anything to come close would be LoZ for my taste.
Hm... For me? I like the Mario Galaxy stage. I think the starry sky is very pretty and the music is nice as well.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah. I recently gave quite the mouthful over that stage.I am not too crazy on the idea of just any soldiers appearing on the Fire Emblem stages since I don't think it is an engaging experience. If they do something on Colosseum, maybe they can have a Pegasus Knight occasionally swoop down, telegraphed with a descending shadow and change in wind. It would work well with the altering platform mechanics.

Also, sorry to hear you only got one round with the game. :( I was free to play as much as I wanted more or less, clocking in around half an hour before I went home.
Hm... For me? I like the Mario Galaxy stage. I think the starry sky is very pretty and the music is nice as well.
I was actually looking through PM's stage list and wasn't even thinking about the new stages :awesome: Mario Galaxy is a lovely stage and I know all songs for it will be nice.

What I'm trying to do now is play the guessing game in my head by imagining all the songs they'll choose for the Colosseum.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
This upcoming Smash will have amazing music! EarthBound, Fire Emblem, Sonic, (possibly) Xenoblade, Legend of Zelda...

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I'd honestly love to see a competitively viable Fire Emblem stage. No hazards, no walkoffs, no hazards, and a reasonable size.

Don't expect that to happen since the Colosseum is probably meant to be a "neutral" stage.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'd honestly love to see a competitively viable Fire Emblem stage. No hazards, no walkoffs, no hazards, and a reasonable size.

Don't expect that to happen since the Colosseum is probably meant to be a "neutral" stage.
Love the emphasis on "no hazards" :awesome:

And well, there's always the FD version :troll:

I feel like the Great Mila Tree could do some justice for those requirements...as for the size, I guess they would need to make the stage less..."great", size wise? Hm, but that could kind of take away from its greatness...

Sorry, I just really want the damn Tree.

Hong

The Strongest

Maybe walk-offs will be viable this time. I still hate them because it would be such a waste of all the cool new ledge mechanics they have added.
Love the emphasis on "no hazards" :awesome:

And well, there's always the FD version :troll:

I feel like the Great Mila Tree could do some justice for those requirements...as for the size, I guess they would need to make the stage less..."great", size wise? Hm, but that could kind of take away from its greatness...

Sorry, I just really want the damn Tree.
Well, I figure it would take place on the branches you fought on. So in that sense, branches can be as thick or as thin as they need be.

Hong

The Strongest
With throws as strong as they are now I'm pretty sure walk-offs are NOT viable. Marth can Fthrow kill anyone at 20% while on-screen on the Colisseum. That **** ain't balanced.
If you get shined by Fox near a ledge, you die at 0%.

If a character can punish a single action near the centre of the screen, and carry them all the way to the edge of the screen and throw them without any amount of techning or DI able ot intervene, then yeah there is a problem. if someone merely somehow loses stage control in one of the widest stages and is unable to pass their opponent to get closer to the centre, then the stage will be assessed on its merits.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

Um, Arena Ferox says hi:

Unless you're talking about a balanced Fire Emblem Wii U stage, there will probably be a FD version of the Colosseum. Remember, Battlefield has a FD version despite being the most balanced of all stages.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Um, Arena Ferox says hi:

Unless you're talking about a balanced Fire Emblem Wii U stage, there will probably be a FD version of the Colosseum. Remember, Battlefield has a FD version despite being the most balanced of all stages.
Better than nothing, but I was talking more about Wii U (since that's the version that competitive players will flock to), and it may end up being like Pokemon Stadium in that some transformations are unfair (although not broken enough to ban the stage.)

And Final Destination stages are a nice try on Sakurai's part to be nice, but flat stages are not balanced, so it's not quite enough. Flat stages tend to give projectile-heavy characters an advantage and hamper characters that do best in the air (platforms).

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Better than nothing, but I was talking more about Wii U (since that's the version that competitive players will flock to), and it may end up being like Pokemon Stadium in that some transformations are unfair (although not broken enough to ban the stage.)

And Final Destination stages are a nice try on Sakurai's part to be nice, but flat stages are not balanced, so it's not quite enough. Flat stages tend to give projectile-heavy characters an advantage and hamper characters that do best in the air (platforms).
Maybe we'll get a nice surprise and have Battlefield variants as well? A Battlefield version of Colosseum would make me happier. Especially with the music. A man can dream...

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Well, it's not that simple.

If the roster is balanced around Final Destination, 1v1 play, projectile-effectiveness will be balanced assuming it's Final Destination. Mechanics can be changed (better rolling), characters can be given sufficient tools to deal with them (Jolt Haymaker, Leaf Shield, etc.), and the damage they do will be balanced accordingly. Similarly, aerial attacks can be balanced assuming you don't have platforms to facilitate viable methods of attack. There is no way a stage will ever be perfectly balanced, but FD can be the most balanced if the roster is altered accordingly.

In any event, I don't mind if the game is balanced around FD. We'll still be striking off the different variations of the stage, since they are all shaped differently. What matters is if we will have enough counterpick options. Regardless of whether or not FD is balanced, the game will have more life if there is more variety.

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
If the roster is balanced around Final Destination, 1v1 play, projectile-effectiveness will be balanced assuming it's Final Destination. Mechanics can be changed (better rolling), characters can be given sufficient tools to deal with them (Jolt Haymaker, Leaf Shield, etc.), and the damage they do will be balanced accordingly. Similarly, aerial attacks can be balanced assuming you don't have platforms to facilitate viable methods of attack. There is no way a stage will ever be perfectly balanced, but FD can be the most balanced if the roster is altered accordingly.
I hadn't actually considered that. All the versions of FD might not skew game balance as far as we've been worried if there're more ways now to neutralize the advantages such a stage provides. It's still too early to make that call, but I've been worried SSB4 might favor campers and projectile spammers more, and it's good to know it's not inherently the case.

(I'd still rather they made Neutral versions of the stages, with platforms and some small variations, rather than FD versions...)

Regardless of whether or not FD is balanced, the game will have more life if there is more variety.
^THIS.

I freaking hate how us competitive players get stereotyped as scrubs who insist on one specific setup. Variety leads to depth and interest; we just try to remove unfair advantages or luck factors in a context where neither are welcome. >_>

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
I hadn't actually considered that. All the versions of FD might not skew game balance as far as we've been worried if there're more ways now to neutralize the advantages such a stage provides. It's still too early to make that call, but I've been worried SSB4 might favor campers and projectile spammers more, and it's good to know it's not inherently the case.
I am 100% okay with projectile spammers. It's all about whether or not they are balanced for a projectile spammer.

Link is a classic example. I know it is immensely frustrating to fight me in SSB64, because I am about as spammy as I can get. Bombs going up, bombs going down, bombs going forward, bombs lying on the ground ready to explode, and a boomerang waiting to nick you in the back. But when just about any fighter gets in, that's it. Link with his stiff moves and abysmal recovery is one of the easiest characters to blow up.

But if you look at Falco in SSBM, I can't say it's fair that he has one of if not the best projectiles in the game. It's powerful and an important part of his game, but he would still be an incredibly powerful contender if he shared Fox's blaster in that same game.

I can at least say, yeah, the game should encourage offence, that much is true. Camping should be a character specialty, not the standard game flow. I sincerely hope aerial attacks see revision to help people with getting in.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I am 100% okay with projectile spammers. It's all about whether or not they are balanced for a projectile spammer.

Link is a classic example. I know it is immensely frustrating to fight me in SSB64, because I am about as spammy as I can get. Bombs going up, bombs going down, bombs going forward, bombs lying on the ground ready to explode, and a boomerang waiting to nick you in the back. But when just about any fighter gets in, that's it. Link with his stiff moves and abysmal recovery is one of the easiest characters to blow up.

But if you look at Falco in SSBM, I can't say it's fair that he has one of if not the best projectiles in the game. It's powerful and an important part of his game, but he would still be an incredibly powerful contender if he shared Fox's blaster in that same game.

I can at least say, yeah, the game should encourage offence, that much is true. Camping should be a character specialty, not the standard game flow. I sincerely hope aerial attacks see revision to help people with getting in.
It's possible that projectiles will be easier to deal with overall in this game anyway with examples like ZSS kicking D3's Gordo back at him (could only work with the Gordos, but it's something). And the moment, Fox can't short-hop laser without suffering from lag. Pit's arrows got nerfed, and I'm sure there are more examples. We'll see how things look during the final product, but for what I've seen so far, the struggles for characters having to deal with projectiles will be less severe. Though, if that holds true, characters that used to be pretty reliant on them will suffer, unless they get some tweaking to offer some new play-style options.

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
I still fully expect Robin's main look to have the hood up
Why bother with a default Gender

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
I still fully expect Robin's main look to have the hood up
Why bother with a default Gender
Actually I thought about this lately, too, and the biggest hindrance here would be the voiceset. Would they use a random one? Maybe, probably even the most workable option. A third, more ambiguous one? Unlikely, since it'd be even more ressources spent on an already very costly character with it's multiple skins and two voicesets and probably 12 moves... No voice? No way, especially in a game like Awakening where there are very few but repeated voiceclips they become a very important part of the character.

There are ways around this, but none of them are optimal.
I also realized that there will most likely be subtle differences in Robin's build depending on the gender. Y'know, slightly more slender arms and legs for the female version, slightly larger frame for the body under the robe on the male etc. Nothing that would change the hitbox, but Sakurai and his team are detail-loving enough to put that kind of stuff in. Aside from the fact they'd probably do that for the unhooded versions anyways.
What I'm trying to say here is: We may actually get two hooded versions, and while I could totally see hooded Robin as their Icon on the character select screen I'm not sure if hooded Robin would be the default when selected.

In the end, I don't really care which one would be, but it's an interesting "problem" to think about. Or not. Maybe I'm just a nerd.

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Actually I thought about this lately, too, and the biggest hindrance here would be the voiceset. Would they use a random one? Maybe, probably even the most workable option. A third, more ambiguous one? Unlikely, since it'd be even more ressources spent on an already very costly character with it's multiple skins and two voicesets and probably 12 moves... No voice? No way, especially in a game like Awakening where there are very few but repeated voiceclips they become a very important part of the character.

There are ways around this, but none of them are optimal.
I also realized that there will most likely be subtle differences in Robin's build depending on the gender. Y'know, slightly more slender arms and legs for the female version, slightly larger frame for the body under the robe on the male etc. Nothing that would change the hitbox, but Sakurai and his team are detail-loving enough to put that kind of stuff in. Aside from the fact they'd probably do that for the unhooded versions anyways.
What I'm trying to say here is: We may actually get two hooded versions, and while I could totally see hooded Robin as their Icon on the character select screen I'm not sure if hooded Robin would be the default when selected.

In the end, I don't really care which one would be, but it's an interesting "problem" to think about. Or not. Maybe I'm just a nerd.
Voice shouldn't be too much of a problem. Wii Fit Trainer has a female and a male voice, I'm sure they just pick one male and one female and run with that.

They could also use a small male/regular female or regular male/large female models so the build is the same and there's no hitbox issues. The hood sleeves should help in keeping the arms fairly similar for both.

Also, I'd have a problem with the idea of Robin being too much of a waste of resources when they've clearly gone the extra mile on the three miis having sizes and costumes.

Top Bottom