• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Thanks!

Not rlly worth it doe.. The lag for me can get intense.
You sure?

I do admit the lag is pretty real. I'm sorry @ Koiba Koiba . I didn't mean to abandon you like that! I would've recovered in any other situation I swear!

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
I feel proud of myself.

I am ready jazz room open.

I will join late cardinal.
Thanks but I think I'm done with 4-player smash online for today, haha.

@ Koiba Koiba are you up for some 1v1s? I haven't had any with you yet. Lag shouldn't be AS much of an issue with just 2 players.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OMG THE BEACH FANSERVICE DLC MAP'S STORY FOR FIRE EMBLEM:IF IS HILARIOUS
Basically the 8 royals of Nohr and Hoshido all arrive at the beach and want to relax. Only problem, the resort only has one free ticket! The 8 royals decide to actually DUKE it out, with the winner of this battle royale taking the ticket.

The player gets to choose one of the 8 royals to control with their two subordinates and take out the other 7 trio teams. Stats are predetermined and set, so it's just wailing at everybody until you win!

The royal you choose is also the fanservice stilt you see in the end, so I'm sure all of you will choose Xander just to see his beautiful abs :^)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So I'm probably going to Big House 5. (SPONSORSHIPBOYZ) Who are the midwesters in the area that'd be there?

@Meneil @Delta Fist off the top of my head?
A few people from my area are expressing interest into going for Smash 4. I wanna go if I have enough funds in time but lack of PM hurts my soul but the reasoning behind it is understandable. If I do have to funds to go in time I'll let you know.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Basically the 8 royals of Nohr and Hoshido all arrive at the beach and want to relax. Only problem, the resort only has one free ticket! The 8 royals decide to actually DUKE it out, with the winner of this battle royale taking the ticket.

The player gets to choose one of the 8 royals to control with their two subordinates and take out the other 7 trio teams. Stats are predetermined and set, so it's just wailing at everybody until you win!

The royal you choose is also the fanservice stilt you see in the end, so I'm sure all of you will choose Xander just to see his beautiful abs :^)
Tarzan Rules~

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger

What's the best way to decide who gets a free ticket to a resort? Why SETTLE IT IN SMASH of course!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey, have you guys heard about the new Harry Potter movie 'Fantastic Creatures and Where to Find Them'?

After I heard about it, my first thought was a 'Yo Dawg' meme for it.

Yo Dawg, I heard you like books? So we made a movie about a book in a book so that you can watch a movie about a book, from another book!'
And with that bad joke, here is a cute picture of Lucina and Marth

Hmm...I think swapping Sceptile out would be the best case, then. You could
just put a ground move onto the fighting type for coverage (e.g. Dig/Earthquake on Machoke). Alternatively, you could swap out Manectric and stick Thunderbolt/Flamethrower onto Gardevior.
Sorry, not going to replace Sceptile either. I have had him since the start and have no plan to replace him anytime soon

Oh, it's the original? In that case, you definitely want to replace Azumarill. That whole line prior to them getting Huge Power was baaaaad. You probably don't want to use Absol, either, since any STAB it learns will automatically go off its poor Special Attack stat (they're powerhouses in ORAS, though). I'd also favor Lanturn over Kingdra since you'll have Altaria for a dragon, but if you're insistent on Pikachu or want to keep Manectric, Lanturn's second type would be redundant and Walrein would still be more useful.

I'd still look into a Fighting type, though...but not Medicham, since all Psychic attacks are Special in Gen 3.
Hm, I think I might have figure out my party now after reading this

1. Speptile
2. Swablu
3. Gardevior
4. Machop
5. Lanturn
6. Vulpix

Thoughts?

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
Sorry, not going to replace Sceptile either. I have had him since the start and have no plan to replace him anytime soon
...right. Didn't think so. You're left with Manectric -->Fighting type (Hariyama or somehting) and TB/(FT) on Gardevior.
EDIT: Yay, 1200!

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Hey, have you guys heard about the new Harry Potter movie 'Fantastic Creatures and Where to Find Them'?

After I heard about it, my first thought was a 'Yo Dawg' meme for it.

Yo Dawg, I heard you like books? So we made a movie about a book in a book so that you can watch a movie about a book, from another book!'
And with that bad joke, here is a cute picture of Lucina and Marth

Hm, I think I might have figure out my party now after reading this

1. Speptile
2. Swablu
3. Gardevior
4. Machop
5. Lanturn
6. Vulpix

Thoughts?
If your lanturn can learn ice beam, it's a great team. Your pokemon should learn some dark-spectre moves for the league.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
GGs @The_Cardinal~ :happysheep:

HSB is just :drsad:

And I didn't do too well with DP smh

Trying to test impact obitars in lag is like >_________.

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
GG @ Koiba Koiba . I wish to fight you again in a world without lag that messes both of us up (R.I.P. Pika's recovery). I think once I move back to the east coast that will make everything better, for everyone.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
GG @ Koiba Koiba . I wish to fight you again in a world without lag that messes both of us up (R.I.P. Pika's recovery). I think once I move back to the east coast that will make everything better, for everyone.

I had really sweaty hands lol

And the room is temperature is so hot :drsad:

And @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 I wanna join your room :happysheep:

Top Bottom