• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I don't know who to root for Mango or HBox...?

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I'm a fan of HB and PPMD. Don't know who to root for....

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Armada beat HungryBox 3-2. Congrats to him and everyone who made it to Top 8 Melee finals!

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Lol, PPMD looked really confused when he got the golden arcade stick, like "What am I supposed to do with this? Play Street fighter?":troll:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
That reminds me, we're overdue for another Hunger Games round. @ Moydow Moydow ?
ok then

Book 7: Interloper from Afar
fe_hg7.png
Random development-related fact: the "killed by continuity errors" event is only triggered if the game tries to use an event that is impossible under the current conditions, such as one that requires four victims when only three are available. It actually refers to
Canas getting killed by a snowstorm in the ending of FE7; the FE community joke is that he was "killed by continuity errors", because it was already decided in FE6 (chronologically later than FE7) that Canas was dead by then. It being used here is basically a joke referring to this.
So if you die by that one, remember that the RNG goddess especially hates you ;)

Hey, @ Moydow Moydow !

If you fancy info on the fighters at RTC, I can fill you in on what I know?
Sure, I like info

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
ok then

Random development-related fact: the "killed by continuity errors" event is only triggered if the game tries to use an event that is impossible under the current conditions, such as one that requires four victims when only three are available. So if you die by that one, remember that the RNG goddess especially hates you ;)

Sure, I like info
****in Fog Of War BS.
Even outside of Eagle's reach it still manages to screw me over. :mad:

Nah

Smash Champion
Oh hey I was in this one this time.....even though I die. Then again it seems like almost everyone dies lol.

At least I didn't wander into the Black Knight's range like Moydow did

or get killed by a continuity error

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
ok then

Random development-related fact: the "killed by continuity errors" event is only triggered if the game tries to use an event that is impossible under the current conditions, such as one that requires four victims when only three are available. So if you die by that one, remember that the RNG goddess especially hates you ;)

Sure, I like info
@ Moydow Moydow

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
ok then

Sure, I like info
Excellent! Let's see here........
Killed by continuity errors. In Chapter 13 no less!?!? :drsad:

My luck is such garbage. :drflip:
It actually refers to
Canas getting killed by a snowstorm in the ending of FE7; the FE community joke is that he was "killed by continuity errors", because it was already decided in FE6 (chronologically later than FE7) that Canas was dead by then. It being used here is basically a joke referring to this.
I'm not sure if that makes me feel better or worse.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
It's nice to see that I got in.

I even achieved my goal of not being the first person to die either.

Not sure what to think of having Jazz walk in on me during a bath though...

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh hey I was in this one this time.....even though I die. Then again it seems like almost everyone dies lol.

At least I didn't wander into the Black Knight's range like Moydow did

or get killed by a continuity error
I lasted to the end... I am the equivalent of HungryBox... I am happy.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Supports in the GBA games are tedious to get, but so far I haven't found a single support in Sacred Stones that was lackluster. Just gotta keep spamming end turn whenever possible. My favorite supports so far is Forde and Kyle ("WHY ARE YOU DRAWING IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE?!?!?").

And UMVC3 is getting intense as always.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Archers should be able to attack from 1 space away but with a penalty such as 1/3 hit chance or 1/3 damage.
Well, Fates has some bows that have 1-2 range though three from Hoshido and Nohr are enemy exclusive. As for the ones you do get, the Hoshido bow cannot double attack and the Nohr bow uses the magic stat.

There's a skill called Proximity Shot that allows bow users to attack in 1 range. It's not available for the archers/snipers and outlaws/adventurers to acquire nor is it part of the DLC classes. It's probably one of those DLC skills you get after completing a certain map like the Awakening DLC skills (Paragon, Limit Breaker, etc.)

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Well, Fates has some bows that have 1-2 range though three from Hoshido and Nohr are enemy exclusive. As for the ones you do get, the Hoshido bow cannot double attack and the Nohr bow uses the magic stat.

There's a skill called Proximity Shot that allows bow users to attack in 1 range. It's not available for the archers/snipers and outlaws/adventurers to acquire nor is it part of the DLC classes. It's probably one of those DLC skills you get after completing a certain map like the Awakening DLC skills (Paragon, Limit Breaker, etc.)
Interesting, I haven't really spent much time looking into the classes and weapons in Fates/IF yet. I will most likely do it when the localized version comes out.

D

Deleted member

Brief reminder that I'll be around all day tomorrow and Tuesday if anyone would like to play (on either system, 3DS or Wii U)

This goes out specifically to those that have expressed interest previously.

@ Nah Nah
@smokebomb12
@ The_Cardinal The_Cardinal
@ Gamegenie222 Gamegenie222

But I'll be down to play anyone in "serious" matches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
ok then

Random development-related fact: the "killed by continuity errors" event is only triggered if the game tries to use an event that is impossible under the current conditions, such as one that requires four victims when only three are available. It actually refers to
So if you die by that one, remember that the RNG goddess especially hates you ;)

Sure, I like info
Aw did I miss being in the Hunger Games? :(

Top Bottom