• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
That wario woft! Did you guys see that!

Hey, don't tell me. I could care less how much you practice.

Just keep it up. Practice more. Practice harder. Fight good players. Fight really good players.

Die. Get back up. Die again. Keep getting back up.

The moment you think you've learned everything is the moment you've stopped improving.

Even the best have the capacity to get better.

Born in blood, baptised in fire;
In a world of death, I chose to live.
This is the conviction of the true hero.

Except they don't get praised for it. Leffen might because that's his character and he's charismatic about it, but ZeRo is routinely criticised for being rude.

Unless you want to earn fame and notoriety by becoming a "villain" like Leffen or have no regard for others' opinion like ZeRo, no-one will like you if you're an arrogant jerk.

Incidentally, it's not all other good players. The vast majority of top players are very nice and friendly, both in and out of their matches.

You can be the best player in the world, but if your attitude isn't right, no-one will respect you for it. Sportsmanship keeps the game healthy, vibrant, competitive and fun, which is exactly what a game should be - ne~?

Yes.

Would you like a list of who's what? :3

YEEEEAAAAH.

GOD AIN'T DEAD, MORTAL SCUM~!

EDIT: Oh well, good game~

Next time~ ;3

Nah

Smash Champion
ok why the **** can Villager pocket Thoron

how do you keep a whole bolt of lighting in your pocket

like wtf

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
THAT YOSHI WOW

He was so fluid and smooth with his movement, simply such a thrill to watch!
It was the best set of matches that I've watched so far at EVO. Those Pac-Man vs. ZSS matches earlier don't even compare to this!

One of the best things from watching competitive games like this is that you can learn a lot about using your main from seeing the pros in action.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Y'know what, fellow Zan? I knew you were gonna make some sort of pun. I just knew it. :drfacepalm:

Aha! Now I have the incentive to open the Street Fighter stream, even though I'll have little to no idea of what's going on.
I'm not really a SF fan either but I sometimes watch top 8 for it during big events like these. Because if you think about it, SF is basically the soccer of fighting games; everyone from all over the world plays it and even if you don't like soccer, there's a good chance you're watching FIFA championships anyways.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm not really a SF fan either but I sometimes watch top 8 for it during big events like these. Because if you think about it, SF is basically the soccer of fighting games; everyone from all over the world plays it and even if you don't like soccer, there's a good chance you're watching FIFA championships anyways.
Ireland winning the World Cup would be like Sakura winning USFIV at EVO.

I can dream~ <3

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
nairo pull out dark pit

nairo pull out dark pit

nairo pull out dark pit

NAIRO PULL OUT DARK PIT

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Jesus King Valus is doing low health work on the USFIV stream!

Matsushi

True Blood
It was the best set of matches that I've watched so far at EVO. Those Pac-Man vs. ZSS matches earlier don't even compare to this!

One of the best things from watching competitive games like this is that you can learn a lot about using your main from seeing the pros in action.
I couldn't agree more! Hence why it's been a little upsetting that there hasn't been any Marth action, however it was expected due to him being a.. not so good character to say the least. :emptysheep:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Soccer pretty much but it's also hard with the comparison cause KOF can fit that comparison as well. At least the U.S still has smash and Marvel.

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
Praying for that one really good Shulk player that tends to appear at most tournaments

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Anyone who complains about being comboed by Sheik clearly hasn't played or watch an Arcsys game. I just saw a Sin player combo a poor soul into a mix-up into another combo to death over at the GGXRD stream and it was sexy af. Although then again, that's just GG sometimes for you, haha.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Anyone who complains about being comboed by Sheik clearly hasn't played or watch an Arcsys game. I just saw a Sin player combo a poor soul into a mix-up into another combo to death over at the GGXRD stream and it was sexy af. Although then again, that's just GG sometimes for you, haha.
I was watching that as well and that's Sin doing Sin damage with the patch on Potemkin whose has the highest guts rating in the game. GG no refunds Sin takes your lunch money.

EDIT: Ogawa the Zato god taking people's lunch money as well.
Speaking of said stream. http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo6

Last edited:

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
Yes, D1 agrees with me about the announcer!

MEGAMAAAAAAAAN

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
*reads last few pages*

So... I apparently have a fanbase here? :confused:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Aha! Please don't die, I wouldn't want my favourite Wintropic Kitten to die on me~

Please thank the lovely @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun for producing such a fine (and accurate) work of art. :4feroy::4feroy::4feroy:
Still one of my all time favorite things I've ever made!
*reads last few pages*

So... I apparently have a fanbase here? :confused:
Why is that necessarily a bad thing?
i dunno

i guess it's a

MR--

- at which point Wintropy was bound, gagged and thrown into the shed with @ Weeman Weeman and @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun , never to be seen again.
What nobody has realized yet is that @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun had already escaped the shed using a :substitute:.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I didn't know i lived in a shed :4dedede:
Also...
WHAT DO YOU MEAN False Sense False Sense ISN´T FALSE?!
I'VE BEEN SPAMMING THE TWITCH CHAT WITH FALSE SENSE COMMENTS!

Last edited:
Top Bottom