• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
To bad I am African American. I can never dress up like Link or Robin or even Roy. Oh well.
Link doesn't just refer to just one individual but rather, anyone who becomes the hero of time, so you can use that excuse. Robin is a customizable character who is mainly identified by the clothes. In other words, as you long as you have the clothes, you are already accurately portraying Robin. Don't even have to mess with your hair.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm black as well kid don't let that stop you though if I cosplay I would never do a FE character though ATM.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I'd freakin' LOVE to cosplay as Marx even though he's bulky and well-built man whilst I'm rather petite. :halfsheep: That's not gonna halt me from doing so.

Looks like someone needs a...
FIVE FUTURE SHUFFLE
SHE'S GOING FOR THE FUTURE ADJUSTMENT! SHE GOT GRIMA IN THE FUTURE ADJUSTMENT! AND IT CONNECTS!
ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!
IT'S OVER!!!! IT'S OVER!!!! LUCINA IS YOUR NEW FEA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!! THE FUTURE IS SAVED!!!!!

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I am looking for a Fates comic I saw awhile back but can't seem to find it again. It was the adorable comic that suddenly becomes seriously wrought with feels explaining why Kamui doesn't wear shoes. Does anyone have it or at least know where to look for it?

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
That actually sounds adorable

-IMMEDIATELY TAKES PICTURE DOWN FOR SUDDEN REALIZATION IT'S PROBABLY AGAINST FORUM RULES SORRY IF YOU SAY THAT LMAO-

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Sun, surf, and sharks! What more could you want out of a week?

How about some mother effin' manta/sting rays?! AKA one of the sharks closest cousin species!

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Yo @ Raziek Raziek @Sonic Storm @ The_Cardinal The_Cardinal @Delta Fist Ya'll nerds have any experience with the Peach MU cause I played one on Anther's a few days ago and lost due to me playing dumb and took the player to Delfino and that game was very weird and got bopped harder at times vs her on there?
I only have a little bit of experience with the Peach MU although I did consider making her a secondary (like I do in all Smash games). I think for this MU I'd consider using Firewall. Peach can just float over arcfire and Firewall has a better vertical hitbox, making it a better antiair. Although it's possible I just get away with this, but I tend to rely more aerial disjoints, especially if I see her floating, with max range nair and levin fair while trying to fade back immediately afterwards for safety.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
You can't see Her, she was there for about 15 months into the past!
It's the Dead Lords, I crit them down!
You can't see Her, she was there for about 15 months into the past!

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
That was depressing

;___________________;

But GGs~ :happysheep:

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am looking for a Fates comic I saw awhile back but can't seem to find it again. It was the adorable comic that suddenly becomes seriously wrought with feels explaining why Kamui doesn't wear shoes. Does anyone have it or at least know where to look for it?
Was it this one?
http://yokaiy.tumblr.com/post/117706625469/pages-1-9-pages-10-16-ps-i-take-commissions

Greetings all! Here's a comic featuring Kamui and Marth

That warm smile is the face of death

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I only have a little bit of experience with the Peach MU although I did consider making her a secondary (like I do in all Smash games). I think for this MU I'd consider using Firewall. Peach can just float over arcfire and Firewall has a better vertical hitbox, making it a better antiair. Although it's possible I just get away with this, but I tend to rely more aerial disjoints, especially if I see her floating, with max range nair and levin fair while trying to fade back immediately afterwards for safety.
I can see this. I was doing max range nair and fade back LS fair alot as well and using Thunder and Elthunder to poke and snipe her when she floats and try to keep her grounded and Thoron for make her scared of pulling turnips. Also found out that trying to spike her with Elwind is pretty hard and when she pulls out her parasol she's invulnerable to the wind blast or i get hit when i'm too close. Once she gets in though she's goes hard on Robin where was my problem off of her down throw.

Matsushi

True Blood
Something tells me that you're not a nice and pure lady.

I have to keep my eye on you, young lady
Do not fret, sir. I merely jest, for I am a pleasant, pure young lady simply with an attraction for graceful and handsome kings such as Marth.

I'm completely innocent, I can assure you.

:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
I can see this. I was doing max range nair and fade back LS fair alot as well and using Thunder and Elthunder to poke and snipe her when she floats and try to keep her grounded and Thoron for make her scared of pulling turnips. Also found out that trying to spike her with Elwind is pretty hard and when she pulls out her parasol she's invulnerable to the wind blast or i get hit when i'm too close. Once she gets in though she's goes hard on Robin where was my problem off of her down throw.
Yeah, I noticed that too with the elwind spike being difficult to land. It may still be worth it, however, to just shoot elwind from higher up for the damage and possible stage spike if Peach doesn't tech. I'm surprised the Delfino pick went against you. I'd assume that would help us more than Peach. I think another good possible stage though to counterpick Peach to is Town & City (which I've been liking a lot actually for Robin). We can take better advantage of the lower ceiling here than Peach and the multiple high platforms allow for more anti-juggle elwinds to escape safely to.

Top Bottom