• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Wait, wasn't all this supposed to be in spoilers? personally, I don't care: It's the only thing I wanted to get spoiled on.

But yeah, we DBZ now.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Wait, wasn't all this supposed to be in spoilers? personally, I don't care: It's the only thing I wanted to get spoiled on.

But yeah, we DBZ now.
Now there needs to be a scene where Kamui powers up ala Goku going Super Saiyan 3.

"AND THIS...IS TO GO...EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!"

-insert scene of Kamui screaming while everyone freaks out about his power level-

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The derision about the children is so big that the time travel part shouldn't even be a spoiler at this point.

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
As FreddyOnDrugs, Moydow, and 9029 explained, it's even weirder than time travel. Once you learn about it, it will make go all,

I'm sure people that found out about it had similar reactions and are probably still baffled like ZSS.
That second section was totally me when I found out about the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Like what were they on man :l

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I wonder whatever happened to Hong, she seems to be gone and that makes me sad, may her journey be a happy one :sadeyes:.
On happier news, there's this Manchoi person who seems like a pretty funky fellow, maybe we should invite him/her to the Robin thread to lighten things up :shades:.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I wonder whatever happened to Hong, she seems to be gone and that makes me sad, may her journey be a happy one :sadeyes:.
On happier news, there's this Manchoi person who seems like a pretty funky fellow, maybe we should invite him/her to the Robin thread to lighten things up :shades:.
You know what'd be great? If @Hong changed her name and she was actually @Manchoi.
You know what'd be better though? If Hong had changed her name to @Expand Hong. :p

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Ivander

Smash Legend
*insert Spider-Man desk image here*

Everybody is going on about Hyperbolic Time Chambers in Fire Emblem and all I'm reminded of is Final Fantasy IV's Feymarch/Land of Summons. Heck, looking at 3rd Path Spoilers and the description of the areas where the children go to, it actually sounds a lot like the Feymarch.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
That's not a shark. That's Squirtle with teeth.
So? I'm not obligated to post only shark related content. I'll have you know that I have a wide range of other interests such as............... umm....................... ahh........................................................................................................................................

F*ck it, have some adorable sharks.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Persona 5, hopefully my last game purchase of the year (IF IT'S STILL PLANNED FOR '15 RELEASE)

Man I know its gonna be the best JRPG released within recent times, based atlus pls

Last edited:

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Where talking about Sharks now? So I'll leave this here.

Also I finally finished my finals and I can't be more happy, now I can spend time here without feeling guilty. This was my reaction as I finished my last final today.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
*sees all the shark posts*
I...mistakes were made.

I don't even want to know what that monstrosity is. It's probably not a shark.
It is... or, more accurately, was. Its been dead for quite a few million years now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicoprion

(You'll notice that the lower jaw reconstruction on the image from my earlier post is actually outdated)

In terms of living sharks, I like Sand Tiger and Frilled sharks.

Matsushi

True Blood
So if any of you guys are interested, I found a tumblr blog that does hair colour swaps for Fates characters.
http://bisexualshara.tumblr.com/
There's quite a lot so I'll post an example
@ Kotor Kotor @ Matsushi Matsushi
This is for you two!
Thank you for tagging me akdgadgjdg

I never knew I needed dark haired Marx until now to be honest. He looks SO good.

Also, look at Flannel here

I just love the way he kinda just looks at us and then smirks like "...hey" and his ears just twitch. So cute. :cheep:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC