• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
You should be thankful
Though all you have to do is search for "Larry the hedgehog" on google images and look for the "yellow guy", i will not say more.
I found out a censored version of Larry. Too bad I haven't been thankful. Now I have to go in the bathroom. I'll be absent for a while.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
So if any of you guys are interested, I found a tumblr blog that does hair colour swaps for Fates characters.
http://bisexualshara.tumblr.com/
There's quite a lot so I'll post an example
@ Kotor Kotor @Matsushi
This is for you two!
Speaking of edits. From that same person behind Lobster Lord and Marx, here's Pieri with Flannel's hair/fur color.

And the Maid sisters with their hair swapped.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Olivia and Soleil

Leon and Foleo

OMG...The last one!:laugh:
Olivia and Soleil don't look bad actually. Olivia is definitely the better of the 2 though as that actually looks like a face that fits her. With Soleil, it's most likely the expression that makes the face weird for me.
And good god, Foleo looks like he fooled many men and he takes pleasure in that.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOP3nlQBIgs

So who's purchasing the third route? (:
Speaking of edits. From that same person behind Lobster Lord and Marx, here's Pieri with Flannel's hair/fur color.
Really like this one the most.

At the same time, it makes me go, "Where are the anime girls with calico-color hair?"

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Camilla and Nyx hair swapped.

I can't even right now. Nyx looks so damn good!

Oh and I finally finished this!

Ivander

Smash Legend

Blonde Camilla definitely looks pretty, although it would help if there was also a side-by-side comparison for the blonde side alongside the purple side.
Leon actually looks quite nice with purple hair.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Blonde Camilla definitely looks pretty, although it would help if there was also a side-by-side comparison for the blonde side alongside the purple side.
Leon actually looks quite nice with purple hair.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
If Camilla didn't have those huge jugs she's definitely be instant waifu material for me. Her hair and eyes are gorgeous, I just don't want to share a common waifu interest with horny teenagers that only want her chest.

Also I think I know who I want to S-Support with in Nohr...
Flora really is amazing, and I even want to write a fanfic between her and Kamui
But from what happens in Fates' story and the fact that a particular scene is scripted, this will be so damn depressing ; w ;

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
If Camilla didn't have those huge jugs she's definitely be instant waifu material for me. Her hair and eyes are gorgeous, I just don't want to share a common waifu interest with horny teenagers that only want her chest.

Flora really is amazing, and I even want to write a fanfic between her and Kamui
But from what happens in Fates' story and the fact that a particular scene is scripted, this will be so damn depressing ; w ;
Hi ♡.

Did the scene they scripted had to deal with.
.f-fire?

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
All honesty, I'm still not sure how I feel about certain parts of the story in the beginning...And the fact that Camilla seems to be the pouty big perverted sister archetype is really making me feel awkward. Kind of like Aversa's relation with Male Robin. Same reason I could never truly S-Support any of the child characters in Awakening. Just doing it for Support Log.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I don't really like it either but a large-chested character is much less offensive to me than one that looks like a young child.
AKA Nowi and from the looks of it, half the cast of Fates.

Luckily despite the more "anime" look Anna still looks like an adult. So I'm good! :D

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I don't really like it either but a large-chested character is much less offensive to me than one that looks like a young child.
AKA Nowi and from the looks of it, half the cast of Fates.

Luckily despite the more "anime" look Anna still looks like an adult. So I'm good! :D
Is it confirmed yet that you can S-Support the RNGoddess Anna?

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
I dunno, Camilla is somewhat appealing to me, but if I had to go on supports I've been spoiled with have read, I'm really tempted to go with Soleil. Wait, is that ANOTHER perverted choice?!

Haha, I kinda somewhat kid. Still, rather early to choose for me. The blue-haired maid also seems nice.

Favorite 3DS eShop game?

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I dunno, Camilla is somewhat appealing to me, but if I had to go on supports I've been spoiled with have read, I'm really tempted to go with Soleil. Wait, is that ANOTHER perverted choice?!

Haha, I kinda somewhat kid. Still, rather early to choose for me. The blue-haired maid also seems nice.

Favorite 3DS eShop game?
At this point, I might as well go the Robin route. S-SUPPORT EVERYONE!

Oh yeah it is. Maybe if Sakurai S-Supported Anna he'd add her to Smash bros. :p
Yes, Red Haired Adorable Daughter is confirmed for Smash 4! for FE:Fates!

Ivander

Smash Legend
I meant beside the other siblings with their blonde hair, like how you had Camilla next to the siblings with purple hair. I apologize if I wasn't clear on that. But the side-by-side comparison between both is still nice.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

Between the two, Felicia is no doubt the cuter one. But Flora? Flora just melts my heart.
I meant beside the other siblings with their blonde hair, like how you had Camilla next to the siblings with purple hair. I apologize if I wasn't clear on that. But the side-by-side comparison between both is still nice.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
No, it's even more illogical than that. Something about the children grow up in a dimension where time moves faster than normal
So basically the time chamber from DBZ?
Oh my god i seriously don't believe this LOL

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
DOES THAT MEAN THERE IS TIME TRAVEL IN THIS GAME TOO?!
THAT'S IT I'M DONE
As FreddyOnDrugs, Moydow, and 9029 explained, it's even weirder than time travel. Once you learn about it, it will make go all,

I'm sure people that found out about it had similar reactions and are probably still baffled like ZSS.

Top Bottom