• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Yes, how dare you.
You used to be a Moydow i looked up too.
A Moydow whom i could trust would put every inch of his existence into gifting this thread with Ace Attorney content, a god amongst men.
But now you have become a shell of your former self, you have been moyDOWNED, and therefore i give your "Moydow" title to his new rightful owner ThunderSageNun ThunderSageNun , now leave with the dignity you have left.
You disgust me.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Yes, how dare you.
You used to be a Moydow i looked up too.
A Moydow whom i could trust would put every inch of his existence into gifting this thread with Ace Attorney content, a god amongst men.
But now you have become a shell of your former self, you have been moyDOWNED, and therefore i give your "Moydow" title to his new rightful owner ThunderSageNun ThunderSageNun , now leave with the dignity you have left.
You disgust me.

People! Let me skip right to the punchline: I clearly hope that if we all get people to sign a petition to limit Weeman's ability to cause trouble, this will bring us together in a national dialogue of learning instead of reducing us to recriminations and accusations. At a minimum, I expect it to help a large number of people see that if it weren't for grotesque perverts, Weeman would have no friends. Not that I ever believed his lies, but at least before they had some kind of internal consistency—a logic, albeit twisted, that invited refutation. But now, it seems Weeman is desperately flailing about for any pretext, no matter how ludicrous or slight, to shrink the so-called marketplace of ideas down to convenience-store size.

Weeman is inherently humorless, lubricious, and addlepated. Oh, and he also has a contemptuous mode of existence. I would like to digress here. I have never been in favor of being gratuitously unstable. I have also never been in favor of sticking my head in the sand or of refusing to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of a repressive agenda. I want to keep this brief: We have to set an example. If we do, others will follow, and soon everyone will be sheltering initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. This is an encouraging prospect, especially given that Weeman is a cranky defalcator. I use that label only when it's true. If you don't believe it is, then consider that Weeman is trying to hide the fact that like most people that have a reprehensible agenda to advocate, he wants to violate international laws. Nevertheless, one thing that rings true with crystalline clarity is that Weeman is the type of person that turns up his nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter such as why it would be good for him to suppress our freedom.

Weeman's adulators say that nothing would help society more than for them to use our weaknesses to Weeman's advantage. Sorry, I don't buy that. Weeman keeps saying that it's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong. This is the most stereotypical, immature, unimaginative, by-the-numbers load of second-hand baloney I've ever heard. The truth is that as soon as Weeman's confreres quote me out of context, they will have destroyed the basis for their own existence. It is for this reason that I find it hilarious that he would have the audacity to even pretend that prisons exist not for punitive or rehabilitative purposes but rather to carry out an immature political agenda against minorities and the poor. As we all know, the truth is that Weeman will use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to fill our children's minds with unforgiving and debasing superstitions before the year is over. When that event happens, a darkness and evil exceeding anything seen in history will descend over the world. I can hope only that before it does, people will tell Weeman how wrong he is. Only then can we reveal some shocking facts about Weeman's crotchets. Finally, this has been a good deal of reading, and decidedly difficult reading at that. Still, I hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that Mr. Weeman Q. Weeman II could use a heavy dose of purification. :4falcon:

Now, begone with you!

D

Deleted member

You can't be scared you have to thrust yourself on there. IF your new just stick to the friendlies section the server for a bit and learn how the system works and what not till you get used to the process of counterpicking and what not on there.
I'll give it a try one day, then.
I just want Friendlies. I don't care for / am prepared for ranked matches.

Panne: "I'm an animal in bed."

(Love this picture)

So someone drew Greninja without his tongue and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I like the sleekness of it but I think it loses all of the color and flair of the tongue-scarf.
He's not Greninja to me. He needs that tongue scarf!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Yet another fin-tastic day for celebrating the ocean's most majestic predators!

Ekongamy? I'm so done
That was beautiful. Never change.
Somehow I think Frederick would become a hardcore Fire-type maniac if he were to play Pokemon. :006:
I could totally see Frederick being a Fire-type Gym Leader.
He's not Greninja to me. He needs that tongue scarf!
Exactly. The tongue scarf just completes his design motif so well.
^ About sums up how I felt when I first saw it.

People! Let me skip right to the punchline: I clearly hope that if we all get people to sign a petition to limit Weeman's ability to cause trouble, this will bring us together in a national dialogue of learning instead of reducing us to recriminations and accusations. At a minimum, I expect it to help a large number of people see that if it weren't for grotesque perverts, Weeman would have no friends. Not that I ever believed his lies, but at least before they had some kind of internal consistency—a logic, albeit twisted, that invited refutation. But now, it seems Weeman is desperately flailing about for any pretext, no matter how ludicrous or slight, to shrink the so-called marketplace of ideas down to convenience-store size.

Weeman is inherently humorless, lubricious, and addlepated. Oh, and he also has a contemptuous mode of existence. I would like to digress here. I have never been in favor of being gratuitously unstable. I have also never been in favor of sticking my head in the sand or of refusing to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of a repressive agenda. I want to keep this brief: We have to set an example. If we do, others will follow, and soon everyone will be sheltering initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. This is an encouraging prospect, especially given that Weeman is a cranky defalcator. I use that label only when it's true. If you don't believe it is, then consider that Weeman is trying to hide the fact that like most people that have a reprehensible agenda to advocate, he wants to violate international laws. Nevertheless, one thing that rings true with crystalline clarity is that Weeman is the type of person that turns up his nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter such as why it would be good for him to suppress our freedom.

Weeman's adulators say that nothing would help society more than for them to use our weaknesses to Weeman's advantage. Sorry, I don't buy that. Weeman keeps saying that it's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong. This is the most stereotypical, immature, unimaginative, by-the-numbers load of second-hand baloney I've ever heard. The truth is that as soon as Weeman's confreres quote me out of context, they will have destroyed the basis for their own existence. It is for this reason that I find it hilarious that he would have the audacity to even pretend that prisons exist not for punitive or rehabilitative purposes but rather to carry out an immature political agenda against minorities and the poor. As we all know, the truth is that Weeman will use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to fill our children's minds with unforgiving and debasing superstitions before the year is over. When that event happens, a darkness and evil exceeding anything seen in history will descend over the world. I can hope only that before it does, people will tell Weeman how wrong he is. Only then can we reveal some shocking facts about Weeman's crotchets. Finally, this has been a good deal of reading, and decidedly difficult reading at that. Still, I hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that Mr. Weeman Q. Weeman II could use a heavy dose of purification. :4falcon:

Now, begone with you!
tl;dr:secretkpop:
(Liked the use of gifs though)

Weeman

Smash Crusader

Now, begone with you!
Phoenix-Wright-HD-Sprites-ace-attorney-35724962-960-640.gif

Yeah? well... uhhh
Moydow mains Sheik!...
wait no he doesn't....
well ehhh...
Moydow smells!...
Phoenix_Despairing.gif

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

Now, begone with you!
You also forgot to mention his absolutely horrible taste in Original Characters.

Heck, I'm not even sure "absolutely horrible" comes anywhere close to describing that garbage...

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
What's your exact weight and height? Someone needs to order you a coffin.
:shaker:

Can't handle the truth that there's a superior franchise. AA isn't the best VN game around not when ZE exist and probably isn't better than the Fate games:shiro:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Eh, Zero Escape is alright...I liked the first game until I got the "good" ending, which I found a bit disappointing, still a fun time, but I didn't love it as much as everyone else did. VLR bored me for the most part, and I hate the way the game is structured, what's the point of having all those endings if you can't get most of them when you start the game? You are kinda forced to follow a certain order of things to really get anywhere, and that ruins the appeal of having such a feature in the first place, IMO. The puzzles also get very tiresome very fast, to the point where I'd probably just prefer to watch someone play through the last game rather than actually play it myself (I'm admittedly not a very clever person if you couldn't tell, so trying to connect different things present in the environment to figure out what to do ain't my specialty).
It has a few moments where it really got me pumped to know what was going on, but never to the same level of the first game, and it was nowhere near as tense (which is a big reason why I enjoyed the first game), the true ending definitely didn't help me liking it either
because it's a cliffhanger.
I also can't say I cared much for the characters...Snake was pretty cool in 999, and I liked Seven in the end as he was pretty noble, I was indifferent towards June and I disliked everyone else to a certain degree. VLR though, I did not grow to slightly care for anyone, in fact I think I actively disliked the entire cast.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Olivia and Soleil

M!Kanna and Cervantes

Leon and Foleo

OMG...The last one!:laugh:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I don't know if I want to know who this Larry is...
Trust me, you don't. When this Larry appeared on the R.S.T, it didn't just break this social thread, but it broke the Zelda one as well. It's wretchedness and vileness was such that it infected another Social Thread. And it did so without any aid whatsoever, so cancerous and evil was its influence.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Trust me, you don't. When this Larry appeared on the R.S.T, it didn't just break this social thread, but it broke the Zelda one as well. It's wretchedness and vileness was such that it infected another Social Thread. And it did so without any aid whatsoever, so cancerous and evil was its influence.
Soul Blazer visited the Zelda Social?

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Wait, it did? I was the one who posted that and i didn't even know.
What were their reactions? :awesome:

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon

Olivia and Soleil

M!Kanna and Cervantes

Leon and Foleo

OMG...The last one!:laugh:

They are impressive, though, aren't they? My whiskers? Ha ha! I've not shaved since my very first battle. And have I ever lost? No! Not even once! Ergo, my moustache makes me invincible. It's science, my boy, science!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Soul Blazer visited the Zelda Social?
Wasn't that that misanthropic asshole who rolled in here one day and started insulting us, saying that we were all worse than 4chan neckbeards because we liked Awakening? And whose tirades brought down like half a dozen mods and an admin?

Speaking of the Zelda Social, they're now over 2,000 pages. I was hoping we could get to 2,000 before they got to three, but I don't think that's going to happen. Another couple days and they'll be a full 1,000 pages ahead of us.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
But Larry himself, unfortunately, doesn't exists anymore. Too bad, I'd like to see him just to face the truth.
You should be thankful
Though all you have to do is search for "Larry the hedgehog" on google images and look for the "yellow guy", i will not say more.

Last edited:
Wasn't that that misanthropic ******* who rolled in here one day and started insulting us, saying that we were all worse than 4chan neckbeards because we liked Awakening? And whose tirades brought down like half a dozen mods and an admin?

Speaking of the Zelda Social, they're now over 2,000 pages. I was hoping we could get to 2,000 before they got to three, but I don't think that's going to happen. Another couple days and they'll be a full 1,000 pages ahead of us.
upload_2015-7-10_15-50-12.png

Top Bottom