• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Speaking of headaches, @The Soulless One is probably having one if he's bothering to read these puns. Don't worry, I won't make any just for you, even if I have several in mind right now.

Edit: Wait, can what I just said be construed as a pun? If I did, I swear it was unintentional.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Splitting headaches, you say? :4lemmy: help you with that.
Don't worry, I have my ste:4feroy:ds to help with those! I think I should :substitute: them with something else though.
You know it's a good pun when you say to yourself "I hate this one" or "that's stupid"

I hate this one the most

Also I saw this on tumblr and it's very relevant
I desire this immensely.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@ Raziek Raziek

Guess who just turned the RNG Screwed man that is Dorcas into a Warrior?

:awesome:

[collapse=Before you say I'm stupid]
I already promoted Bartre and Dart so I have two killing machine Axe users already (with maxed supports), and I happened to have enough hero crests to promote Dorcas and still have one left for Guy.[/collapse]

Dorcas does have the highest skill of my axe users though.

:smash:
What about Raven? Is he already promoted?

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Well, my playthrough of Path of Radiance is going fairly well. I'm on Chapter 19 now, after finally recruiting Shinon the right way. As per the norm, as I hear, Ike is a beast. Seems like Kieran is another MVP for me, as well as Boyd, Soren, and Astrid. I'm also giving special attention to Sothe, Tormod, and Nephenee, for obvious reasons of Radiant Dawn. Sadly, Sothe is STILL only level 10 or so, but he's gotten about 7 stats up on every level, so could be worse. Jill is my best flyer, since Marcia got left behind (that defense...), though Janaff is also quite nice.

Does anyone else have trouble raising Oscar? I mean, he's alright defensively, but at level 18, he still only has 10 Attack. :/

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Oh, that reminds me. If your playing with your friends, (If any of them use Ryu) and they ask you something, and its a question that can be answered with "sure", say Sure you can.
Little Z's reference? Anyway, good morning tacticians! :kirby:
Is my timing right this time, western tacticians?

D

Deleted member

What about Raven? Is he already promoted?
Yes.

I think I must have acquired all of the possible Hero Crests because I was able to promote every single base unit that needs one, as well as every other base unit (without having to purchase more items from the Secret Shop in Chapter 29) excluding Heath, Lowen, Rath, Serra, and Nino, all of whom I stopped using because their stats were either falling behind or because they were too low a level with enemies that would have made it nasty for trying to grind them to level 20.

Heath and Rath were both level 9, Priscilla began outclassing Serra statistically before I even gave her the Afa's Drops, and Lowen was well behind both Kent and Sain when both were at level 13, Sain and Kent are now killing machines as Paladins, Sain is only level 5 and is already near his Strength and Speed caps, Kent is also nearing his Speed cap and has the Defense of a high level Knight (17, which I find absurd for a Paladin).

Of course for Nino I just didn't want to take the time to raise her to 20 because I had already committed to promoting Canas, Erk, Lucius and Priscilla and I didn't need a third Anima magic user that I would use (didn't use Pent, as I've mentioned).

On Chapter 30 now and I have to decide who gets left behind for Chapter 31 which is unfortunate because statistically everyone is in good shape.

Rebecca, Priscilla, and Dart are locks though because Dart and Rebecca are killing machines with an A Support and Priscilla has the heals. So are Sain and Kent, I think.

I really wish they didn't force me to bring Nils though, or at least that he didn't take up a slot. :\

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Yes.

I think I must have acquired all of the possible Hero Crests because I was able to promote every single base unit that needs one, as well as every other base unit (without having to purchase more items from the Secret Shop in Chapter 29) excluding Heath, Lowen, Rath, Serra, and Nino, all of whom I stopped using because their stats were either falling behind or because they were too low a level with enemies that would have made it nasty for trying to grind them to level 20.

Heath and Rath were both level 9, Priscilla began outclassing Serra statistically before I even gave her the Afa's Drops, and Lowen was well behind both Kent and Sain when both were at level 13, Sain and Kent are now killing machines as Paladins, Sain is only level 5 and is already near his Strength and Speed caps, Kent is also nearing his Speed cap and has the Defense of a high level Knight (17, which I find absurd for a Paladin).

Of course for Nino I just didn't want to take the time to raise her to 20 because I had already committed to promoting Canas, Erk, Lucius and Priscilla and I didn't need a third Anima magic user that I would use (didn't use Pent, as I've mentioned).

On Chapter 30 now and I have to decide who gets left behind for Chapter 31 which is unfortunate because statistically everyone is in good shape.

Rebecca, Priscilla, and Dart are locks though because Dart and Rebecca are killing machines with an A Support and Priscilla has the heals. So are Sain and Kent, I think.

I really wish they didn't force me to bring Nils though, or at least that he didn't take up a slot. :\
No promoted Rath? Too bad, he is one of my favourite units in Rekka no Ken. :(
Maybe is strenght is low, but he is fast as hell.

D

Deleted member

No promoted Rath? Too bad, he is one of my favourite units in Rekka no Ken. :(
Maybe is strenght is low, but he is fast as hell.
Yeah unfortunately he came in re-recruitable at Level 9 in Chapter 21, where I left him from Lyn's story, which ordinarily would be fine, except for the fact that he would have been useless in Chapter 22 because of the sand, so he would've had to wait until Chapter 23 to really gain any satisfactory experience, and Wil and Rebecca were both already way ahead of him.

Furthermore Guy and Lyn both had long achieved their A-supports with Matthew and Florina, respectively, and Lyn already had used all her support slots, so his support options were limited which would have made it even more difficult to level him.

I also only had 2 Orion's Bolts, which I used for Rebecca and Wil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Yeah unfortunately he came in re-recruitable at Level 9 in Chapter 21, where I left him from Lyn's story, which ordinarily would be fine, except for the fact that he would have been useless in Chapter 22 because of the sand, so he would've had to wait until Chapter 23 to really gain any satisfactory experience, and Wil and Rebecca were both already way ahead of him.

Furthermore Guy and Lyn both had long achieved their A-supports with Matthew and Florina, respectively, and Lyn already had used all her support slots, so his support options were limited which would have made it even more difficult to level him.

I also only had 2 Orion's Bolts, which I used for Rebecca and Wil.
Understood. Is it your first playtrough? I have a question for you: can your promoted Hector use sword?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Understood. Is it your first playtrough? I have a question for you: your promoted Hector can use swords?
My first playthrough of Rekka no Ken on Virtual Console.

I played and beat Rekka no Ken and Sacred Stones when Sacred Stones came out back in 2004 (i.e. the GBA versions), when I was 8 years old (lol).

And yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
My first playthrough of Rekka no Ken on Virtual Console.

I played and beat Rekka no Ken and Sacred Stones when Sacred Stones came out back in 2004 (i.e. the GBA versions), when I was 8 years old (lol).

And yes.
For some unknown reason, I thought Hector can use swords only during the Hector Route. For this reason I never used sword with Hector. I'm so stupid.
Is Shadow Dragon going to be released on the E-Shop? It is the only non-japanese FE game that i haven't played (alongside with PoR, but I haven't got a GameCube and my Wii is dead, also I watched a let's play of it and I know this game very well)
@ WindHero WindHero I had problem with Oscar and his strenght in RD, but I can't talk about PoR. The only thing I can tell you is to make sure that Ike learns Aether. He'll need it.

Last edited:

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
Morning for those in the west! I've found another glorious gem I just had to share.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Have we really been doing puns for the whole night? :/

*insert some sort of witty pun here*

And g'mornin' tacters! :happysheep:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Google Images.
Sometimes it can be cruel.
Sometimes it can be awesome.
Rarely, it can be both.

I hope you can see the image this time
@ Kotor Kotor After that kiss, Marx became Harold-faced, the war ended and the thirdpath began. 100% legit.

Last edited:

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
These puns have made my life
plete

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Excuse me while I go check myself into my local hospital since these puns are giving me grave injuries.

:drflip:

Top Bottom