• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Outs

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Time Outs are rare as it is in Brawl+ (though I've still timed ppl out in brawl+ tourneys, lol yay luigis mansion)

but i think a good code to add would be that in the case of a time out, it automatically declares the game winner as the person with most stocks/lowest %. Shouldn't be too hard right?

Almas

Smash Lord
It makes me feel sick whenever someone comments on the difficulty of a code without any experience. If it's so easy, you go do it.

Veril

Frame Savant
It makes me feel sick whenever someone comments on the difficulty of a code without any experience. If it's so easy, you go do it.
:(

Fortunately we've got at least two medical students here. I'm studying (m)nursing so I'll be Panda's backup lol.

Anyway, I know how hard it is to get these things to work, as per being so terrible with code in comparison to the absurd talent here. The idea itself is really good, I'm sure Chibo didn't mean to upset anyone.

<3

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure codes that directly affect the infrastructure of how battles are carried out are rather difficult. <_<

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea I didn't mean anything by it lol

But I am however a computer science major and I've done my fair share of some crazy programming projects, and I've even made codes for games like this, and I understand how games are made. Sure, no code is a walk in the park, but I'm sure it's not as hard as like a frame speed mod code or the clone engine lol.

Top Bottom