• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier list discussion

Player-3

Smash Hero
Condensed Version
S: Meta Knight, Snake, Wario, Falco, Diddy Kong, King Dedede
A: Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu, Olimar, Ice Climbers, R.O.B., Kirby
B: Lucario, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link, Pit, Donkey Kong
C: Peach, Luigi, Fox, Wolf, Sonic, Sheik
D: Bowser, Zelda, Pokémon Trainer, Ike
E: Lucas, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, Samus
F: Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Link, Ganondorf

was i right, or was i right

discussion over

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Don't spam guys.

To be honest I thought he'd only go up one spot, so this was a suprise. But I agree with it.

Also frame data is up for the most part, check it out. (Missing end hitboxes and some invincibility frames)

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
This show how much Falcon has come from the beginning of brawl. Good going everyone on working with Falcon and making him up move up two spots it took tons of work but we did it.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I would like to know why exactly we are above ganondorf and link.

But other than that, I'm psyched =D
I feel like we've really accomplished something.:)

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
I liked him better at the bottom but this is ok too. I still think Link and Ganondorf are better than him but that's just my opinion =3

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
I think Falcon should be above Link. I also think he should be below Ganon and above Samus, though. Whatever. Good tier list.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I think Falcon should be above Link. I also think he should be below Ganon and above Samus, though. Whatever. Good tier list.
WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

falcon worse than ganon, but better than link?

ganon is the worst char in the game
period

falcon is a little better than link, not much, but enough

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
No offense to the boards you guys are cool, but "we" didn't do anything to improve his ranking. <3

90% of what matters is tournament placings, which is how Diddy and Wario shot up so much. I'm assuming Rebaz and maybe even Ally showed some people that Falcon's not terrible, with the realization that Link and Ganon have worthless recovery moves.

Player-3

Smash Hero
bahahahahhha noob

we helped

a bit

ive been placing better than links and ganons at every tourny i go to

and i play falcon'

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I am extremely anxious to know exactly what you guys have done the last 6 months to warrant this.

Or did the other characters just become a lot worse?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
That is true, but Link does not suck more than Captain Falcon. Then again, he's just a ***.
Anyone that is below Sonic needs to step it up.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
The problem with Link and Ganon is that their recoveries are terrible. I think it's fair to say that Falcon's recovery is in the top half, Falcon Dive gives a lot of distance and stage spikes stupid people. Ganon's upB is shorter, and laggier, to the point that you can hit him before he can react afterwards at certain percentages. Link has great range, but besides his bad recovery, his ground moves are pretty slow (his jab, which is probably his best ground move, is frame 7). Falcon can at least get grabs from jab cancels, and make it back to the stage with relative success. The other two characters may be better on the stage, but Falcon can survive horizontal knockback.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
ganon just sucks
i really want you to play me right now, just so you can retract that statement :)

but honestly, i main Ganon and Second Falcon, and I'd like to consider my self one of the better Falcons, so its tough for me to see my two characters switch places, but still be last xD

on a side not i also main Falco and pwn, but thats a different story =P

Player-3

Smash Hero
i really want you to play me right now, just so you can retract that statement :)

but honestly, i main Ganon and Second Falcon, and I'd like to consider my self one of the better Falcons, so its tough for me to see my two characters switch places, but still be last xD

on a side not i also main Falco and pwn, but thats a different story =P
i love playing as ganon, i secondary him, its just
he sucks

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
I have no idea what that means.

But I was just pointing out that if tourney placings were actually 90% of what mattered or any random percentage like that, Falco wouldn't be fourth. He'd be like middle of A tier or something.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I have no idea what that means.

But I was just pointing out that if tourney placings were actually 90% of what mattered or any random percentage like that, Falco wouldn't be fourth. He'd be like middle of A tier or something.
This is true.

But, a portion of the outcome from the SBR is tourney based. The problem is, that gives us the idea when the game is evolving when it might not be.......

Player-3

Smash Hero
falcons game hasnt evolved any since the last tier list

its just, more people are realizing that they are doing it wrong

Top Bottom