• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier list alternative - Rate the characters! (experienced players only)

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I mean, experienced players who can use all the characters and played for a very long time.

This can be a good alternative to rate the characters and sort them from best to worst.

Pikachu - 10
Kirby - 9.25
Fox - 9
Falcon - 8.75
Mario - 7.5
Ness - 7.25
Jigglypuff - 7.25
Yoshi - 7
Luigi - 6.5
DK - 6.25
Link - 6
Samus - 5.75

Submit your ratings and the aveage of all should be a good result.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Pikachu - 10
Falcon - 9.25
Kirby - 9
Fox - 8.75
Ness - 8.50
Mario - 7,75
Yoshi - 7.75
Jigglypuff - 7,50
DK - 7,25
Luigi - 6
Link - 5.5
Samus - 5

Peek~

Smash Lord
Pikachu - 10
Falcon - 10
Kirby - 9.5
Fox - 9
Mario - 8.5
Jigglypuff - 8
Yoshi - 7.5
DK - 7.5
Ness - 7
Luigi - 6
Samus - 6
Link - 6

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Pikachu - 10
Falcon - 10
Kirby - 9.5
Fox - 9
Mario - 8.5
Jigglypuff - 8
Yoshi - 7.5
DK - 7.5
Ness - 7
Luigi - 6
Samus - 6
Link - 6
interesting how you put Falcon on 10

i was thinking about it and, falcon is one of the few chars who actually has a LOT of diversity in combos ...that work with or without DI :O

Still wouldnt say he is 10 though...9.25

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Pikachu - 10

Fox - 9.25
Kirby - 9.0

Mario - 7,5
Jigglypuff - 7,25
Falcon - 7

Yoshi - 5
Luigi: 4.5
Ness: 4.25

DK - 4
Link - 3.75
Samus - 3.5

MATTS!

Smash Ace
In no particular order.

DK - 10.00
Kirby - 9.25
Fox - 9.00
Falcon - 9.25
Mario - 9.00
Samus - 10.00
Jigglypuff - 8.50
Pikachu - 10.00
Link - 8.25
Yoshi - 8.75
Luigi - 8.75
Ness - 9.00

MATTS!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
If you go to tournaments or play on console, yes.
I said it because emulator smash is considered fake.

So far we have:

Pikachu - 50
Kirby - 46
Fox - 45,25
Falcon - 43,5
Mario - 42,25
Jigglypuff - 38,5
Ness - 36
Yoshi - 36
DK - 35
Luigi - 31,75
Samus - 30,25
Link - 28,5

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
on console..
or even p2p with a controller???
when o.o;;
Ill play you in p2p whenever you want, don't start a flame war on Youtube and especially with someone that is in your clan. I personally no clue why you think that my list is dumb. I have played enough people and I have seen enough pros online and in offline videos to know the h*** I am talking about.

I would play on console but Matt has my Nintendo 64......so play on p2p

Also, about your quote

Johnz & Reasons

just because you say im johning, doesn't make what i said any less true/valid
When will you stop johning about keyboard......The only people who I find that have incredible DI with keyboard is MattNF, you have complained about PD and I can still 0 to death PD, if anything, I complain about xbox 360 DI with Virus (sorry virus....but your DI is hilarious)

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Pikachu - 10
Kirby - 9.5
Fox - 9.5
Falcon - 9.0
Ness - 8.5
Mario - 8.5
Jigglypuff - 8.5
Yoshi - 8.0
DK - 7.5
Luigi - 7.0
Link - 6.5
Samus - 5.0

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Ill play you in p2p whenever you want, don't start a flame war on Youtube and especially with someone that is in your clan. I personally no clue why you think that my list is dumb. I have played enough people and I have seen enough pros online and in offline videos to know the h*** I am talking about.

Also, about your quote

When will you stop johning about keyboard......The only people who I find that have incredible DI with keyboard is MattNF, you have complained about PD and I can still 0 to death PD, if anything, I complain about xbox 360 DI with Virus (sorry virus....but your DI is hilarious)
i liez. its gamecube. cuz i knew people would get their panties in a bunch ehem surri. "NOEZ GC DI IS RIGGED HAX" and yes it "was" quite hilarious but i fixed the broken DI i had.. my Di is like PD's now. (ask fireblaster) O:

but im still as good. :3

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero

Also, about your quote

lol do you even read what I and yourself say? xP

Surri: You dont know what johning means
Koro: i playd dah pros, dun john

And about the youtube things...wtf are you talking about O_o

P.S.: Just because we are "in the same clan" doesnt mean im going to agree with your stupidity sorry xP

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Why the hell would you take MATT's opinion into consideration? Just ignore his dumb ratings.
OK, so far excluding dumb ratings:

Players voted: NixxxoN, Sirhc, Peek~, Korobeniki, Nintendude1189, †¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Pikachu - 60
Fox - 55.25
Kirby - 54.25
Falcon - 52.5
Mario - 51.5
Jigglypuff - 46.75
Ness - 44.25
Yoshi - 42.25
DK - 38.5
Luigi - 37.5
Link - 31.75
Samus - 30.25

So Pika is smashing the rest, Fox moves up to 2nd, Samus is lowest and Ness is in the middle.

MattNF

Smash Lord
OK, so far excluding dumb ratings:

Players voted: NixxxoN, Sirhc, Peek~, Korobeniki, Nintendude1189, †¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Pikachu - 60
Fox - 55,25
Kirby - 54,25
Falcon - 52,5
Mario - 51,5
Jigglypuff - 46,75
Ness - 44,25
Yoshi - 42,25
DK - 38,5
Luigi - 37,5
Link - 31,75
Samus - 30,25

So Pika is smashing the rest, Fox moves up to 2nd, Samus is lowest and Ness is in the middle.
I'm confused... do you mean 55.25 for Fox? Or are there two seperate scores, 55 and 25?

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Why the hell would you take MATT's opinion into consideration? Just ignore his dumb ratings.

Your the most idiotic uneducational human being I have ever know in my life, through online. Your utterly useless, a waste of space and time in this world. If you died, it would not matter. Nobody would care. It would be a good thing.

MATTS!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Hey MATTS Fireblaster is right about the dumb ratings, giving DK and Samus a 10, above of, in example, Kirby and Fox? LOL

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Wtf

lol do you even read what I and yourself say? xP

Surri: You dont know what johning means
Koro: i playd dah pros, dun john

And about the youtube things...wtf are you talking about O_o

P.S.: Just because we are "in the same clan" doesnt mean im going to agree with your stupidity sorry xP
uhh, whoops on the youtube thing, meant smashboards....and why are you calling me stupid, I have beaten you numerous times and your pikachu is a whole lot worse than many others I have faced. Virus has a better Pikachu than yours and he doesn't even use pika. The only reason why I even see you still in PpS is because of your show in that crew battle and the fact that you like me do well in doubles.

About the definition for John: A John is an excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.

complaining about keyboard is a john, its an excuse for losing.

I am saying about playing enough people because I have. I have done fine vs the top players and you have lost multiple times to me.

And yes, online smash 64 is a joke just like brawl online. But without the online function, this game (sadly) would have presumably died out by now.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Your the most idiotic uneducational human being I have ever know in my life, through online. Your utterly useless, a waste of space and time in this world. If you died, it would not matter. Nobody would care. It would be a good thing.

MATTS!
You don't have the right to judge anyone, mongrel

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
uhh, whoops on the youtube thing, meant smashboards....and why are you calling me stupid, I have beaten you numerous times and your pikachu is a whole lot worse than many others I have faced. Virus has a better Pikachu than yours and he doesn't even use pika. The only reason why I even see you still in PpS is because of your show in that crew battle and the fact that you like me do well in doubles.

About the definition for John: A John is an excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.

complaining about keyboard is a john, its an excuse for losing.

I am saying about playing enough people because I have. I have done fine vs the top players and you have lost multiple times to me.

And yes, online smash 64 is a joke just like brawl online. But without the online function, this game (sadly) would have presumably died out by now.

i call you stupid because you are in fact stupid, stop bringing up smash games to try and prove otherwise...look at MATTS! i bet you he beats lots of people i guess he is smart too.....

i am in pps because i am a good player, and refering me to virus, thats just awesome.
(mind you last time me and him played i beat his pika 3-0, 1-3 stock each match and thats WITH the even more ****ed DI then KB)

as for Johns...a John would be "you grab to much" &" laser spam is stupid"
"you can escape combos that normally would be inescapable" is not a john its a reason

allmost every time you post you say something even more stupid then the next...

"still in PpS is because of your show in that crew battle and the fact that you like me do well in doubles"

Teams??? WTF i don't even ever play teams if you knew half of what you where talking about you'd be dangerous

Top Bottom