• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thunder has invincibiltiy frames

Squidster

Smash Ace
Awesome.

Not sure if it'll affect anything but thats still pretty cool. Might be able to counter rush attacks or something if you can time it right "like ganon's shiny foot"

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
yea, its fairly useless for 1vs1 but this is soo d*mn handy in FFA. So many attacks went through me xD

Doval

Smash Lord
Been this way since Melee. Not very useful since you're surrounded in an enormous death hit-box for the duration anyways.

It doesn't last a whole second, either, not even close. If you want to see the duration, go to Training mode at 1/4 speed and have a Fox or two firing a constant stream of blaster shots. The blaster shots are energy hits and never interact with other attacks, so the hit box from Thunder won't interfere. When the lasers go through you're invincible, when they stop going through your invincibility ended.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Been this way since Melee. Not very useful since you're surrounded in an enormous death hit-box for the duration anyways.

It doesn't last a whole second, either, not even close. If you want to see the duration, go to Training mode at 1/4 speed and have a Fox or two firing a constant stream of blaster shots. The blaster shots are energy hits and never interact with other attacks, so the hit box from Thunder won't interfere. When the lasers go through you're invincible, when they stop going through your invincibility ended.
really o.o! Then i said something already known oh well, letting those who don't know. I don't think anyone knows since no one would notice it.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
It works to my advantage occaisionally. I dodged Ike's Final Smash with it before (on accident). Needless to say, the guy I was against was PISSED. It's also quite fun to use the Invincibility to detonate Blast Boxes and Bob-ombs and such (Doesn't work on Smart Bombs, though. D:)

Top Bottom