• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THOT- A Tucson, AZ Tourny. (12/17/05)SETUPS NOW!<---!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
yay!AZ tourney turnin out good!ppl plz come because this will be my first tourney,and i want some ppl to come,so i can meet some players in person.also thx for tony for making a AZ tourney that will hopefully turn out big.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Will any SSB64 be played? I know I could bring some more people if that was going to be played. Not necesarily a tournament for it just some casual or money match play or whatever. I want to see if Ken (you said he was coming right?) still has the skills in 64.

UNDlSPUT3D

Smash Journeyman
Heck Yes!

Smash brothers 64 is definately allowed. Setups are still needing to be arranged.
C'mon people. Show me what you'er working with<= Lolz.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Well I am considering going. Let's hope my schedule is sexy and let's me do this.

And oh yeah, I gots a job at Starbux now so let's see if I can't get a discount on coffee while I'm up there. That means Manacloud better get his *** to this one if I go cause I'm 100% positive he will get Starbux from me.

For other people, give me your money and I will by you coffee cheap cheap!!

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
a date has been set......sort of............any conflicts should be dicussed now so we can possible make this work for everyone..............

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Well **** that falls during finals week, guess thats a no go for me. Why!? WHY!!!?

----Post Edit

Ok....I am bound and determined to get out to this tourney. I've been wanting to play AZ smashers and I am not gonna miss out on this chance.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna' write a rap about this tournament but I decided against it just before I started rhyming.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
ATTENTION ARIZONA: We need to discuss television setups, GC setups and possible housing.
Let's get this rollin'.

hey tony I'll have to ask my mom if i can bring a tv but i know for sure i can bring a cube and a copy of smash.
--

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
ok awesome now that this tourney is lookin pretty good,i have to save up fuc*in money(wow i never thought it would actually prolly take me a full three months to save up $20).oh well it should have a pretty big turnout,so i guess it'll be worth it.

UNDlSPUT3D

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been this drunk in a while!

I love you so much, can't count all the ways
I'd die for you girl, and all they can say is
"He's not your kind"
They never get tired of puttin' me down
And I never know when I come around
What I'm gonna find
Don't let them make up your mind
Don't you know

Girl, you'll be a woman soon
Please come take my hand
Soon you'll need a man

I've been misunderstood for all of my life
But what they're sayin', girl, just cuts like a knife
"The boy's no good"
Well, I finally found what I've been looking for
But if they get the chance, they'll end it for sure
Sure they would
Baby, I've done all I could
Now it's up to you

Please come take my hand
Soon you'll need a man

Please come take my hand

... WHY?! Where are all the setups people?! CO'mon!

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
Tony is weird, but what is considered weird to all us of is in fact considered normal in Tucson.

The Laveen Smash Crew (lol, what a joke), will attend.

UNDlSPUT3D

Smash Journeyman
Check this out.

A bunch of people unknown to this community abroad smashboards will also be attending this.
Including people who are friends of those who post on these awsome boards. Expect a large outcome of noobies.

And then there's this:
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6007/flyer9oh.jpg

^ I'll be posting that flyer amongst many places of Tucson. Places such like the Mall, Gamestores, Cardstores, Hobbystores...And even the local laundrymat.

I was wondering if any locals would like to volunteer in the help of getting this thing out.
Anyone? =)...Chucky, No johnz, you've got the whole 25,000 *******s at the UofA to your disposal. Plus VGX, and the random noobs of the Union. C'mon mang. I know you all want
this as much as I do. Show it! Help out. It's just as much your tourny as it is mine.

-- Phoenix, you can use this flyer as well. Get your **** together! Let's do this.

For you noobs who want to help:
Just make a floppy of this JPEG, take it over to kinkos and print out copys.
Or if you have the ink, just do it at home. Take advantage of your school.(Chucky)
-"It's Science"

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
hey tony you know i go to mansfeld.i could prolly put some up around bus stops and stuff.i just dont have a printer.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Vidjo. =D

You're gonna' be around here too, huh? Are you related to pyrogamer, by any chance (other than crew, obviously)? ;He said he was thinking about coming too 'cause he'd be around here for the holidays, or somethin'.

WOW this is good stuff guys. Hopefully everything stays strong and it turns out to be an awesome tournament.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
not spamming.and no i dont know what happened to it.more OOS'ers,c'mon now that you know ken and vidjo are gonna come its your big chance.some big names already coming,so dont miss out.

zeta

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm . . . this could be interesting. if my finals are over vegas may have a few representatives

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
sweet.tony print one for me and ill go make copies,at kinkos.like i said though i dont have a computer printer.tony money match fine then tony 5 bux

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
c'mon get this going.i think we need more setups anyway,and i'm already doing my part to help so now its all of you other peoples turns.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
i know you want to come to this people.also omar what happened to the rap?you never told us why youre not gonna write it.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
This has turned from a "Maybe" to a "Most likely" in my eyes at least. This looks like the best winter tournament so far.

So i am wondering, who will house me? Omar, how far do you live from this thing, i'd rather be housed with you, despite the nuclear radiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom