• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THOT- A Tucson, AZ Tourny. (12/17/05)SETUPS NOW!<---!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
HugS said:
So i am wondering, who will house me?

Pretty much the same question. We have 3 people though. If there is no housin' then oh well. We can always sleep in the street...

Jk. We can get a hotel if there is no housin'. :psycho:

Brick

Smash Rookie
SWEET!!

can't wait for this guys..

the victor gains the title of hero of time, there is only room for one hero and several noobs.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
i'll talk to the AZ guys(tucson) and see what they want to do with this I will try to make this tournament possiable

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
You mean never, as in: "Never until the tourney actually starts!!" Then I win. Ok.

Anyways, is this really gonna happen?? So I can make reservations for a hotel.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
GARR!! ****it. How am I supposed to sleep then?? Like a bum?? A BUMMM!?!?

Well it's actually quite comfortable if you think about it. Sleepin' anywhere you want. FOR FREE!! HELLZ YEAH!!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I'm just kiddinz theres some pretty nice hotels.And from what I hear there reallly nice.also theres some tucson people that could possibly house u so u could also look into that.

Glide

Smash Ace
Just so you guys know, if this is going down, Phoenix is still gonna show.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Just because this tourney is big doesn't mean I'm gonna lose. I am gonna win.

I'm jokin'. Don't be so uppety about everythin Iron.

Anyways, I wanna house with you Iron so we can make sweet love. Sweet sweet love.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
no,just no,lolz,u dont want to,my house is ****,and other things,lolz.anyways does anybody have a good location since we have to relocate.

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
Well, if this tournament is still going to happen, then Treeko and the Laveen Smash Crew (We suck so bad (except for me) that we shouldn't even consider giving ourselves a title) will definitely come. And yes, a place to sleep would be nice.

I am going to attempt to break my caffeine addiction this weekend...

But even if I do, I will go ahead and caffeine myself to death at this tournament. :dizzy:

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets those emails telling you when there's been an update, and they're really freaking annoying. And the last 15 posts have been from about the same two people, and they've been about absolutely nothing even remotely resembling importance, just pointless 1 on 1 conversations. So let's save the thread for when we actually have something important to post about, and not just flood it with nonsense.

Edit: Obviously Trevyn mentioned that he wants to make this happen, but that's not for sure, so, we have to wait and see.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
I'm going to be in AZ this halloween season(i guess) so I will look for a place in the mean time I would like for the Tucson guys to look for a place as well. but I will try to make this happen, i'll pay for it just need a place for it.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
omar i was asking where we were gonna relocate it if its gonna happen,yet nicholai kept on going with the stupid conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom