• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
So I would like to Join These. I would probably do them every other week, maybe every week, or maybe every other other week. Do you have to make an account on XAT?

bmullins123

Smash Journeyman
Quest, said he would do this or a different tournament similar to The Lazy Blokes if more people decide to join. Right now we have 3 including me Quest and possibly Lota if more people join it.

bmullins123

Smash Journeyman
Were are trying to get more people so this can happen, with you we have about 4 people. If you know anyone that can join it would be appreciated. I'm not sure about the Xat account I will check it out, If anything I can make one or we can join, use another s.

bmullins123

Smash Journeyman
Probably not, seeing I don't have the right recording software or items to do a stream. Though if someone has the materials and time to do it, it would be greatly appreciated.

bmullins123

Smash Journeyman
Hi lota do you by chance know when Quest is going to be on or how to contact him, because he hasn't been on since Saturday. It will either start this week or next still need Quest to confirm this with me.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I actually main random, and don't remember all the characters in this game atm. Just to be safe, I'll almost assuredly go :samus2:/:zerosuitsamus:

Date also doesn't matter to me. Assume Saturday would fit better with everyone's schedules.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Could be this weekend, please place your Mains MAX 3 per tournament also vote for either Saturday or Sunday for the day to play on:
bmullins123 :marthmelee:, :falcomelee:,:mariomelee: Doesn't matter what day.
Rules may be the same, but could be modified.

Please refer to post 1296
oh that chatroom, with the grid and the group search? Um idk what to do in an xat chatroom, so I don't know if I can participate or not. It looks like the tourney won't be today, if it starts tomorrow at 10 a.m, I won't be in the tourney.

bmullins123

Smash Journeyman
We have 6 confirmed participants for the tourney this weekend, I will try to get more people so there can at least be even players but I'm not promising this to happen. The rules will be the same as the first post indicates and the tourney will start at 1:00pm Mountain Time or PST in http://xat.com/xat196531958 for this week, I think this is a good time because it can be a decent placement for people in the east, I will also be randomly putting the brackets together and placing them tomorrow. Also someone will be streaming his own matches, his name goes by Ajefk.
Refer to POST 1296 for Mains,Participants
PLEASE DON'T BE LATE!

Slyer

Smash Cadet
:wolf::fox::pikachu2:...
Those are the three I am best with...in that order.

So those are my choices. Will see you all on Saturday. Will do the research tomorrow to find out exactly *where* that is. For now just drinking and fighting folks elsewhere.

I'm approaching this first tourney as a learning experience, win or lose my only objective here is to have fun with folks! I think the event is great and look forward to it.

bmullins123

Smash Journeyman
Brackets: http://challonge.com/dpdjn0dz The winner of the tournament is Richard_89!
SSBB-The Revive of Blokes.
Placements:
1.Richard_89
2. Ajefk
3. Doom
4. Mr._SchnoogLe_Kweef Bros.
5. FireDragon222
6. Bmullins123
7. Smochie and Shawnz- Forfeit
NOTE: Next. tournament will be next week, this time everything will be orgainized!

Top Bottom