• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Ssonic I rarely lose to DDD as wario anymore and I still have my pocket Diddy that ape ***** D3s! so screw you! (dhat)

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Go away. When I played KT's D3 in NBO he only got around 3-4 grabs on me >.> Also shouldn't you have learned your lesson about trolling me after the last time you did it?!

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
you won because I forfeited out of my rage because you were being a complete assholish troll. I then procedded to racistly insult you. You then said you wouldn't troll me again. Obviously I was mistaken to hold you by your word...

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
~The Lazy Blokes 42~

Results

1st. Terodactyl Yelnats :ganondorf: :)
2nd. Marly :warioc: :wolf: :ganondorf: You're such a cool dude, props for winning vs Iota in WFs.
3rd. Iota :warioc: :diddy: That norfair match was the funniest thing I've ever done.
4th. Ssonic :toonlink: I WON FOR YOU BRO <3 :awesome:
6th. Bren :metaknight: I love playing you Bren except when I lose :) Final Destination
6th. Dinah :peach: :pit: You should really stop undermining yourself, because you absolutely **** at this game.
8th. Elnonombrehombre :lucario: Lucario
8th. Dualseeker :pit: You've still got a fantastic Pit for being more serious with Blazblue. <3 you so much
12th. Taka :falco: CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG ABOUT YOUR MAIN FOR I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU.
12th. Kofu :ganondorf: Ganon dittos ftw
12th. Zetsu :random: PLAY NEXT TIME BECAUSE YOU ARE A COOL STREAM GUY.
12th. Josh :sonic: YOU ARE A SONIC, but you are supposed to win because you're good.
13th. .EXE :zerosuitsamus: You did well vs Iota, better luck next time.

PwnerBren7

Smash Journeyman
1st. Terodactyl Yelnats :ganondorf: Good job wrecking Lota for me <3. Really didn't like the outcome of FD match but whatever at least it wasn't a wasted win for you.
2nd. Marly :warioc: :wolf: :ganondorf: Good job beating Lota. Nice to see new faces I guess.
3rd. Iota :warioc: :diddy: Get ***** much? Work on your saltiness and assy-ness please. Should have won R1 vs you on PS1 and Brinstar was not the best CP (hmm)
4th. Ssonic :toonlink: Good job and stuff.
6th. Bren :metaknight: Quit.
6th. Dinah :peach: :pit: Hey, you, stop plucking damn stich-face and bombs! :fuuu:
8th. Elnonombrehombre :lucario: You should have gotten higher, and Lota is soooo bad. You'll get him next time.
8th. Dualseeker :pit: Urg... too much BB perhaps? Still <3.
12th. Taka :falco: Wat.
12th. Kofu :ganondorf: Man... needs more on time
12th. Zetsu :random: Needs more show up
12th. Josh :sonic: ^ at Lota's shoutout. Seriously don't be so much of a douche all the time, and a loss is a loss it's okay to lose. You learn from it.
13th. .EXE :zerosuitsamus: Needed less troll :( you could have beaten Lota.

This was an alright Blokes over all I guess... none of my expectations were met, but that's what happens when you set expectations. Hopefully next week will feature less salt. GGs everyone.

Sieguest

Smash Master
1. Dinah :zerosuitsamus:- Good biznit Sea Ess Din-yah
2. Tero :ganondorf:- Ganon in top 3. Terpsparce 2gud.
3. Josh :sonic: / :bowser2:- Congrats bro! Did work.
4. Ugg :pt: / :rob:- Hai Uggert!
5. Pikadude :pika:- AUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHGHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You make the stream so enjoyable to watch!
5. Spazz :falco: / :zelda:-It seems those last minute friendlies did you some good. Good biznit Spazzafrazz.
7. Knubs :luigi2: / :mario2:- Luigi>Ivysaur x.x Nice playing you.
7. Cubone :DK:- Clutch punch yo... clutch punch!
7. Nightsky :mario2: / :ike: / :metaknight:- <3
9. Guest :pt: / :toonlink:- Stay free Guesta... stay free...
9. ssonic :kirby2: (forfeited in losers)- Hope your grandma gets to feeling better.

Aibou

Smash Master
Double Post for results.

Experimental Blokes 4 (8 Entrants)

1. Bren :metaknight:
2. Ugg :samus2: :dk2:
3. Tero :charizard:
4. Aibou :snake:
5. Cubone :rob: :gw:
5. Knubs :mario2:
7. Pikadude :pikachu2:
7. zeldspazz :peach: :kirby2:

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY POST!

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Updated all regular Lazy Blokes data onto results post.

ONE thing I would like to point out though.
Since Blokes "35", Blokes has been at the wrong count, can't find a better word, but yeah.

Before updating, the last blokes posted on the 3rd post was Blokes 29, and that was on May 13. Jimmy had to host the next few blokes since I was awol and stuff, and since Jimmy really doesn't label his posts, I had a little trouble finding results post for Blokes 30. But then I found this post, http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12745743&postcount=958, which is one week after blokes 29, so it HAS to be 30.

I actually ended up hosting Blokes31, since I have the bracket link in my TLB brackets page. So the post RIGHT after the one I just linked, has to be Blokes32, more proof is that THAT was posted 2 weeks after blokes 30 results.

Then the next results posted after that was this, http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12848615&postcount=968, which was another week after, so it HAS to be Blokes33. But then the next results post, http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12884933&postcount=969, threw me off. Because when I click the bracket link, it says Lazy Blokes "35". I was wondering where Blokes 34 was, till I looked at the date that post was posted. ONE week after Blokes33. And since we NEVER do Blokes on weekdays, then I HAVE to be right. Which then made me realize, that Jimmy skipped a Blokes. I never realized until now, since I posted Blokes "36" after Jimmy's, "35". http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12920792&postcount=984

So Extra Large Blokes wasn't really Blokes40, it was Blokes 39, and the last Blokes wasn't 42, it was 41. Etc.

Tbh, I kinda blame myself for not updating a loooooot earlier, but still blame Jimmy for not noticing.

<33333

But yeah, wanted to point that out. lol....

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Screw the Repair Fonbot!

Anyway... updated.
Always a fun day at Those Salty Blokes.

Top Bottom