• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This video provides nothing of substance

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I was expecting the old dair spike but on the contrary it was the only kind of spike that didn't score a K.O. in that match.

Wyvern-x

Smash Apprentice
Pretty entertaining.

Have you ever landed an eruption spike Ryko?

Wyvern-x

Smash Apprentice
Match was too long for a replay? How would you rate it in terms of power?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Fun watch.

The music bugs me, what is it from? Probably some generic suspenseful music, but if it isn't could you tell me what it is from, I know I've heard it before. >_<

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Cool, after hearing it a few times I thought it may have been from CG but I wanted to make sure. Thanks.

XZA143

Smash Journeyman
Very entertaining with excellent spikes. Gotta' love how you can win and bring down the morale of the opponent simultaneously(I'm assuming he must of felt a little disappointed). And Code Geass music to boot, I'm sold.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'm going to sand bag my friend one of these days just to get an eruption spike then I'll be like haha I'm the only one who can proove eruption spikes.

Then noobs be like "OMG its Arturito_Burrito he is a pro Ike, I want his babies."

•Col•

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRWtCKBVtVY

I think I need to get away from my spike obsession.
Actually, now that I think about it, I did something very similiar to that... xD

In a FFA match, I spiked 2 people at the same time with a dair... I had to kill myself to do it though (had to fastfall it)... xD

Anyway, during the next FFA, I tried to do it again... :p But, I missed the sweetspot on the Ness. xD The Fox got spiked, and Ness got star ko'ed.

You'd be proud of me, Ryko. :bee:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Actually, now that I think about it, I did something very similiar to that... xD

In a FFA match, I spiked 2 people at the same time with a dair... I had to kill myself to do it though (had to fastfall it)... xD

Anyway, during the next FFA, I tried to do it again... :p But, I missed the sweetspot on the Ness. xD The Fox got spiked, and Ness got star ko'ed.

You'd be proud of me, Ryko. :bee:
Man it's always funny how you can sometimes score star-KOs with Dair when you don't even intend it. I love the "sex kick" Dair has. :laugh:

Wyvern-x

Smash Apprentice
People never expect dair's lingering to kill them so it's always fun to star KO people with it.

Top Bottom