• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This might be the end of the line for me as Peach......

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
lmao. take it easy kid xif was joking as well as cort.... aka saying florida and idaho are teh suck. hmm actually seems there joking on each others skill. **** mindgamed. but yeah drk pch. i'd cosign your on the road to recovery and greatness. stay focused on what you just said in the post.

Cort

Apple Head
I hope to God you're joking.

*pound* 2

Singles Bracket (entered as Cort)
Defeated Dot_Eater
Defeated XHayatoX
Defeated DaShizWiz
Lost to Jiano
Lost to TAJ278
Placed 9 out of 64

2-0 I might add ;)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I hope to God you're joking.

*pound* 2

Defeated Dot_Eater
Defeated XHayatoX
Defeated DaShizWiz
Lost to Jiano
Lost to TAJ278
Placed 9 out of 64

2-0 I might add ;)
dare i remind you of the shadow hit dair that saved your ass?

gotta cheat to win ;)

*pound* 2

Defeated Dot_Eater
Defeated XHayatoX
Defeated DaShizWiz
Lost to Jiano
Lost to TAJ278
Placed 9 out of 64
and lawl @ losing to jiano i owned that megascrub 2-0

Cort

Apple Head
I was up the whole match anyway and that dair was just me accidentally mis-spacing my float.

And I 2 stocked him on his counterpick ;)

lol pooped on

Don't say anything about losing to Jiano <_<

D

Deleted member

This thread is hillllarious omg ahahahahaha

Dark Peach is seriously noob of the year

Hahaha I'm kidding but seriously it's just a game, why are you taking everything so seriously
IN FACT

That's how you get good imo, taking the game less seriously while still playing competitively helps a lot
Ex: Play stages that aren't FD..like Poke Floats)

D

Deleted member

:( I want dittos witchu Doh

Afta you took that debate i was heartbroken. Dittosplz.

Cort

Apple Head
Hey Delorted, way to read the rest of the thread.

Things have been fairly resolved, and Dark.Pch is attempting to overcome his little mindset mishaps. It would be kind of nice if you took the time to see that.

D

Deleted member

? I read the rest of the thread before I posted. But I know what you mean. Bleh, yeah

Anyway, my initial suggestion remains though, Dark..I've never really felt depressed at this game enough to quit, but I kind of realized down the road that it's imperative that you take the game with a light-heart. Taking the game not seriously is a muddled suggestion, that's not to say stop being competitive. Be competitive. But when you're getting beat, be okay with losing. Be a good loser. Don't ever be frustrated to the point where it becomes depression or anger, because this game shouldn't make you feel this way.

Frustration is fine. I'm sure everyone dies a little inside when Sheik fairs you.

But I guess on the opposite side of the coin, our down smash kills baby kittens. It's a two way street.

Bottom line, take the game with a light heart so you don't own yourself mentally when you lose.

Samochan

Smash Master
Hey Delorted, way to read the rest of the thread.

Things have been fairly resolved, and Dark.Pch is attempting to overcome his little mindset mishaps. It would be kind of nice if you took the time to see that.
And this post is one of the most useful posts on this thread for a long time. Which I repeat. Topic is now closed, issues are solved and Dark.pch is back in action. :3

Edit: whee 800th post

D

Deleted member

I'm probably going to SXSW 08, you in town then?

Keep Smash Weird

Man Doh, you know you want some of this. What up.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Heh.

So you might undrstand the depession thing? I seen my friends who have it go through the same thing. Its so common now these days is nutz. well thanks cort......If you accepted me saying sorry, cant tell from your post. Im a lil tired now, so if its obvious forgive. I have docs on my back on this one.and are helping me with this depression bull.......bout time too.

Hopefully soon I'll be playing better? Hmm.......only time can tell. well thanks in advance to those can can forgive and let this go. If not thats cool. Im going to bed, I have classes in the morning. I'll check replies (if any in the morning). Niterz
That would most likely be because of the people who try to draw atention with it.

Just like the kiddo's yelling they are "street" and "ghetto" while never even having experienced the troubles of someone who comes from the ghetto for real

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Drk.Pch, I'm going to give you the best advice that was given to me....well as far as both the depression, which I suffer from and also Peach.

Depression- Keep yourself busy, and do stuff that's fun and not frustrating. I can't stress this enough. Hang out with people you KNOW will make you feel better. 'nuff said. Trust me on this one.

Peach- The best advice that was given to me, when you practice, DON'T use peach, use someone else. That improved my peach SUBSTANTIALLY. Now all I have to do is work on being faster. Another thing might be your controller. For god sakes....the wrong controller will kill your game. I let Reik borrow my controller that I broke in to my liking and went out and got one....kinda similar for the last tournament. That made a huge dent in my game. (At the same time though....the controller I gave to Reik was in better hands, lol.) Anyway, I played this Marth with the "other" controller and lost. I played him again with mine and was beating him....like badly, too. I don't know what was wrong, but a controller makes a difference, too. Try these two things, and try to be open minded about choosing another character to practice with. I use Roy, though he's low....low tier. I also use Y. Link....I just started, I guess I wanted to see why VaNz liked him so much. Y. Link is fun, to say the least. Also...he has the down b that pulls out bombs, very similar to who....? Get used to doing things with other characters aside from Peach....it'll make your Peach better. Had I have known that my controller made THAT much of a difference I would have used it in the first tournament I went to. Might have gotten me further. Now I use the new one I got, as a handicap of sorts. I know I can go all out when I use my real one.

Jash

Smash Lord
neither did i. this dude dramatizes so well about the game... makes me think what his life would be if he wasnt a smash player. *my noob advice*: take it easy, its just a game ;). games are for playing, thats what you do right? have fun! XD
This is a quote that i would like to print out and put in the room of Dark.Pch.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Jash quit ripping on him. it was already over.

He has things under control now. And he has improved alil. he is getting up there slowly. this will take time like cort said. But he'll get there. Just needs to relax and its all good :)

Tako

Smash Cadet
dontt quit peach dumb *** peach is broken as ****, changing characters wont do **** just keep practicing

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
off topic: I don't like emo's much

on topic:
the phrase is

Try try try again

not cry cry cry again

good luck drkpch i think you're good

Top Bottom