• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This may or may not be important

I would need to see this but when we get up normal from the edge we have 4 frames of lag before and after 100, that means if we buffer a nade it is out on frame 5. Can also do the ledge drop>jump>b reverse on stage where he will suck up the nade and we get a punish, hell maybe even ledge drop>jump>nikita DDD in the face although you can probably react to the last one. Risky either way and more testament that we have limited options what else is new

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I would need to see this but when we get up normal from the edge we have 4 frames of lag before and after 100, that means if we buffer a nade it is out on frame 5. Can also do the ledge drop>jump>b reverse on stage where he will suck up the nade and we get a punish, hell maybe even ledge drop>jump>nikita DDD in the face although you can probably react to the last one. Risky either way and more testament that we have limited options what else is new
Yeah, I'm thinking that we can probably do better testing as we know more of snake's ledge options.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Meglaodon sounds right, although nikita might be too slow. Getting inhaled isn't that bad anyway, guys...

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
iirc on top of the grenade throw (probably most rewarding option), you also have ledgehop a little away from the ledge -> cypher if you really want to avoid swallow that badly <_<

Then again if you do that he can't cancel it fast enough to put up edgeguarding pressure, so that might be a good option too.

Swallow resets to a meh position I guess.

etecoon

Smash Hero
marth and MK both have **** frame traps on snake from the ledge too, honestly I'd just avoid the situation entirely when possible, and snake is one of the characters with a recovery that lets him do that

Top Bottom