• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This kid needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmick

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, so hi. I quit using Snake for the LONGEST time, and when I started with him again, I sucked.

I've been using him for a week now and still can't seem to get back to wear I used to be. I know my name isn't known here, but you guys can at least try to help me out a bit, right?

I'll be posting videos for critiquing.

Not sure what's wrong. I probably shouldn't have quit with Snake.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I dont really know what to tell you if you dont have any vids... :/

I guess just keep on practicing since Snake takes a lot of work to learn. It took me a couple of weeks before my Snake got good.

Cool sig. :]

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
post vids and we'll all help, but yeah... offline please :D

Somebody make me a mod for the Snake boards, I'm always on XD

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Seeing as I cannot lock this, I am requesting a "Do Not Post". Any further posting will be warned and possibly receive and infraction. If you have anything to say, edit it into an earlier post.

Placeholder threads are not allowed. I have PM'd Jesiah about closing this thread, and am waiting for a response. I cannot take action as I do not moderate these boards, but all that is happening is "lol post vids" which is minor spam. Please stop.

Do not create another one until you have videos in it. As I stated, placeholder threads are not allowed.

If you would like help, read my thread on "Everything You Ever Need To Know" and the threads contained inside.

Have a good day,

Havokk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom