• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is new.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Yea but then 3 wouldn't be as good as 4

as 1 Squad leader and 2 wingmen but its faster with

2 Wing leaders and 1 wingman per Wing Leader

Like in Star fox 64
Star Fox Squadron was like
Wing 1
Fox:wing leader
Falco:Wingman
Wing 2
Peppy:Wing leader
Slippy:wing man

and Star Wolf Squadron
Wolf:Wing leader
Leon:Wing man
Pigma:Wing Leader(?)
oikonny:Wing man(?)

Star Fox Assault

Fox:Wing leader
Krystal:Wing man
Falco:Wing leader
Slippy:Wing man

Star Wolf
Wolf:Wing leader
Leon and Panther Wing Man

2 wing groups can split up and Finish the Job more faster than 1 wing group with 2 wing man

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
As for star wolf, there is plenty of possibilities, first they would be doing independents missions until Krystal runs out... the fact that Krystal went to a furthest and forgotten part of the galaxy open endless possibilities and since i imagine Wolf Ruthless and feral, still i imagine him like a Wolf Alpha, and Starwolf as his "Pack" so it's seems natural that he worries for Krystal and for Panther, after all they are in StarWolf Team! and Starwolf looks for each other (one of the reason he would exile Pigma) and maybe Wolf thinks that this "morality" is what draws the line between him and "common criminals", as for Panther, he would want to help Krystal, to make her feel ok, so he would indeed want to go after her and search the entire galaxy until he found her. As for Leon.. well, he doesn't really cares, he does what the boss says and if in the way there are targets to kill, all right with Leon.

I really see team Starwolf moving to the further galaxy , searching for Krystal while at the same time doing some works for the best bidder while Krystal, now called Kursed starts to work for the "third Faction" for like.. half year, being this "faction" hitman doing their work in this side of the galaxy.

I still don't define very well the "third faction" but it would be something like a forgotten empire ruled by a empress with obscure lore and a mystcal sense of the world (much like a mythic china..) or simply a govern which comes from the lyat system which only want's to be independent and not be in under the influence of neither Corneria or Venom... where they would fund a thecnological uthopy. Much like the "Standalone Complex" of ghost in the shell or the mercenary nation of the metal gear series... and you know, with powers like corneria or venom around, you need armament to mantain an independence...

there is still a lot to develop...

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Panther is really one of the type of "sweet characters in a dark society". And yeah, Wolf has a hidden good in himself.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I dunno But then if you got all the command Endings. Command Ending 9 and 4 fit together.

Like Fox meeting Kursed on Kew. Kew Might be a G-zero Racing planet. who knows

Patinator

Smash Champion
A Star Wolf game would pwn. Enough spoken.

And I'm supposed to say that, Kash! D:

...Well, you ARE an Ace Member. Okay, lemme cross that out.

...So basically, we've discussed Wolf's involvement with James' death TO DEATH, coming up with brilliant fanfic ideas. ^^;

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
I can do a fanfic if you want me to. I actually really want to now, but I get guilty about stealing ideas like this. Aw, heckfire. I'll do it anyway. *goes off to do some research*

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
You know what bothers me on SF fanfics in fanfiction.net?

KRYSTALS. TONS OF THEM.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
And she has really random pairings like KxFalco and KxWolf... Heck, Wolf doesn't like women! It's really only Fox or Panther!

Snake King 1

Smash Apprentice
Checking every character for weaknesses, for &quot
...ANOTHER person for me to report? Some people like wasting their memberships on Wolf. *Sigh*

And if it matters, I think that in Command, everyone's around 35 or so. I don't really know. Wikipedia might help here.
yah because we all know how accuarate and powerful wikipedia is [sarcasm]:laugh:

but that would be a good idea for
two more star fox games
new kid icarus game
new pikmin game
new donkey kong game
new ice climber game

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Fox won't have any challenges. It's Wolf that makes Fox stronger (sorta). Think of it as some sort of twisted mutual relationship. XD

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Which is kinda weird.

Leon is also weird.

Panther seems to be the only one in their group who is normal. XD

Relhots

Smash Lord
Which is kinda weird.

Leon is also weird.

Panther seems to be the only one in their group who is normal. XD
leon is the weirdest character ever...especially for a rated e-t game...Panther is sorta weird, he is the kinda guy who would do anything...(if you know what i mean...:laugh:) no im just kidding, i realized how that sounded....:laugh:...Panther is weird because he'll kill anyone who looks at a rose, and its on his ship....and if he kills anyone who looks at his rose, wouldn't he need to kill himself?

Axel-of-the-Key

Smash Cadet
I'm probably just guessing here, but I think it was said somewhere that Pigma betrayed James and Peppy by joining Star Wolf and killing James then. I think Wolf was involved in James' death, because Pigma betrayed Star Fox by joining Star Wolf.
At least I think.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
XD I guess it's just his "battle cry" lol Panther seems to be really harmless.

Leon's more of a "I follow you, no questions asked", but probably likes torture and stuff. But then again, judging Command, his ship is called "Rainbow Delta" and he seems to enjoy parades, so maybe he has some "sweetness" beneath his weird self. XD

Relhots

Smash Lord
XD I guess it's just his "battle cry" lol Panther seems to be really harmless.

Leon's more of a "I follow you, no questions asked", but probably likes torture and stuff. But then again, judging Command, his ship is called "Rainbow Delta" and he seems to enjoy parades, so maybe he has some "sweetness" beneath his weird self. XD
not in the other games....he sounds like he just wants to kill the person on the spot...:laugh:.... I really don't like leon...

have you ever played assault? cause when you vs. starwolf, they let you shoot them...literally, they just go around in circles...there is no point to it, they dont even fire back...they just let you kill them...Fox is a good pilot, killing sitting ducks...:laugh:

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Well Leon got the opportunity for big dialogs in Command, so at least we get more stuff about it.

Yeah I know, silly AI. All of a sudden I missed Wolf's "Darling Wolfen".

It's quite annoying though that Leon isn't in the SF64 comic - he appeared once, and only spoke once and never returned! XD

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Well Leon got the opportunity for big dialogs in Command, so at least we get more stuff about it.

Yeah I know, silly AI. All of a sudden I missed Wolf's "Darling Wolfen".

It's quite annoying though that Leon isn't in the SF64 comic - he appeared once, and only spoke once and never returned! XD
Dang .. i've never read the dialogs in command... does anyone knows where i can read them all?

as for Leon, yes it's curious judging by his surname and his theme song in command, i think that leon comes from a wealthy family, some kind of "mafia" a lot of members are cold hitmans of the family, and leon being some sort of "black sheep" due his apparent "multiple personalities dissoreder" (mainly a theory that have arisen because in 64 hewas like an cold english accented killer and in assault he is some pshycothic killer)

Also, i thin that Leon have a lot of love to give... but not to rational personas... it's like in "Leon, the Professional" (lol.. i'm guessing where Leon got his name :p) where the protagonist is an excelent hitman who doesn't even know how to read, and he killls anyone his boss says so, but he have a plant which he treats with care and dedication, like if the plant was his son or something like that... now that i think, i've heard that Leon (starfox) have a love for flowers? I can imagine him a s an excelent gardener in his freetime XD

oh.. and PD: SF64 comics sucks in some epic ways.. it even have the easy ending!

Darkslash

Smash Master
Well I just looked at Wolf's Sleeveless costume and noticed that the Sleeves go up and down on the different color change which is weird

Ohh yes back to Star Wolf XD.

Well seeing that Leon likes flowers,parades,Rainbows, and Colorful things, seems that he has a soft spot.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Sadly no. Leon says something like "I want us to become heroes for a change! I want parades! Parades and flowers!" Wolf just responds with "...okay."

And well yeah, we really never got much about Leon, but at least he's somewhat added with personality in Command.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
oh.. parades, i guess thath it's a bit different of what i thought... still i say that assasin and gardener are the perfect combination!

PD: Wait.. maybe when he said parades he was refering to carnivals! wow.. how macabre! XD (J.K.)

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Yeah, it's weird.

*minorgripe* I realized that some Wolf and Panther fanart put the eyepatch and scar at the wrong side. Wolf's eyepatch is at his left eye while Panther's white mark is at the right cheek. *minorgripe*

Top Bottom