• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is new.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
whoa that is cool. it that's how he technically crawls, that would be sweet. I'd crawl everywhere just to run around on all fours

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
No one knows yet if he can crawl, but there's a possibility that he doesn't, as he already has wall jumping.

Anyway... It's pretty much uncertain whether Wolf actually did something to James.

Relhots

Smash Lord
No one knows yet if he can crawl, but there's a possibility that he doesn't, as he already has wall jumping.

Anyway... It's pretty much uncertain whether Wolf actually did something to James.
out of all of the stuff i read/played, it says nothing about wolf killing james/did something to james...

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Yeah, he just taunts Fox about it, but otherwise there has been little proof of his connection other than having Pigma on his team, and that was before he kicks the swine off.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Yeah, he just taunts Fox about it, but otherwise there has been little proof of his connection other than having Pigma on his team, and that was before he kicks the swine off.
well i think he kicked off pigma, for being involved in james death...thats just my guess, or it could be because pigma is well, an idiot...

Watch Some one make a Fan-fic out of the ideas me,relhots and Stavwolf made up :laugh:
well, it would be a good story...:)

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
I remember reading about Wolf's unspecified hatred of James LONG ago in a SF64 strategy guide. Also read something about him being a former space pirate. If I had to wager a guess on Wolf's backstory, I'd say that Wolf's father was the leader of the biggest, baddest band of pirates in Lylat up until James was hired to take them out. So James killed Wolf's pop & Wolf joined Andross' conspiracy for revenge.

Relhots

Smash Lord
I remember reading about Wolf's unspecified hatred of James LONG ago in a SF64 strategy guide. Also read something about him being a former space pirate. If I had to wager a guess on Wolf's backstory, I'd say that Wolf's father was the leader of the biggest, baddest band of pirates in Lylat up until James was hired to take them out. So James killed Wolf's pop & Wolf joined Andross' conspiracy for revenge.
thats a good theory...it could be, since i can't think of a way to disprove it...unless im brain dead today...:laugh:

Darkslash

Smash Master
lets stay on topic shall we?
NOOOOOO clicky please XD

any ways. It's making more and more sense.

Wolf's Father Was a Space Pirate. James is then sent in to capture Wolf's Father. Wolf at the time Visiting from the Academy after Graduation witnesses his Father get Mortally Wounded.(Wolf being 1 year older than Fox would make him Graduate a year earlier). Wolf then swears Revenge to get back to the McClouds and gets a opportunity of getting Fox.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
According to Wolf, he kicked Pigma off because he was too greedy, and well, in SF64 comics, he kicked Pigma off because the swine was not following his orders.

Relhots

Smash Lord
NOOOOOO clicky please XD

any ways. It's making more and more sense.

Wolf's Father Was a Space Pirate. James is then sent in to capture Wolf's Father. Wolf at the time Visiting from the Academy after Graduation witnesses his Father get Mortally Wounded.(Wolf being 1 year older than Fox would make him Graduate a year earlier). Wolf then swears Revenge to get back to the McClouds and gets a opportunity of getting Fox.
i take it back...that is a very good storyline...i like that one the best!..

Rampage

vx
As far as I know wolf has never had an encounter with James. Though there was a little hint about his death, maybe Wolf had something to do with it? Though not meeting face to face or in combat. Perhaps he just sent one of his minions to do him in. It's debatable, and with all that being said, Nintendo needs another starfox game in James' time period of life.

Top Bottom