• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) This is a pretty big state of emergency. Skull Girls is about to surpass Melee!

Dron

Smash Apprentice
we're really going to need to organize another donation drive at this point it seems like

The Star King

Smash Hero
lol @ that tweet making them douchebags. Smash community so sensitive about being called "not a fighting game", even when it's obviously in good fun

Atlus8

Smash Master
HOLD OFF ON DONATIONS FOR NOW! I definitely want to retaliate, but it's best if we do this together and just unload on the next donation drive!

Also, don't bash the SG community cause it sure as hell doesn't make us any better!

strawhats

Smash Master
hmmm...Is the Skull Girls Donation drive not over yet. It seems I refresh like every 15 minutes only to see a large increase in their donation numbers

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
I too will join this spirit bomb. When is the last day to donate and what day do we plan on firing this bomb of spirit?

:phone:

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ the breast cancer ribbon. Dont worry guys we set a much higher bar the first time around, its only a 3,000 dollar lead. Let's put them back where they belong (second place).
I think they didn't add their pledged extra $3,300 yett, so they might be at a $6,000 lead. Nevertheless we can take them.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Im sure everyone can spare another 5-10$, it's really not that much.. and we have the freaking numbers, even smash from the Brawl side could donate too! Imagine if everyone did that again! We'd get an easy 3k minimum.

Zoler

Smash Ace
I'm poor but I'm going all in with this spirit bomb :D lets do this MELEE

Top Bottom