This Girl Ain’t No Zero -Zero Suit Samus Central

The hate really is crazy. Unfortunately, we have to wait to see more of her for gameplay purposes as she's not in the demo.

Jamisinon

Smash Apprentice
Wait how is it censorship?
Both her and Snake had their buttocks toned down to be less visually prominent. I personally don't care too much either way but a lot of people thought she was overly sexualized in sm4sh. So making her less curvaceous and more muscular seems to be their way of addressing this. I think he meant making her butt less "eye-grabbing" in the game was them kind of censoring her a bit.

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
Premium
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
^
I think so too. It might just be the lighting but yeah, she seems unfinished.
My guess is that the development team prioritized polishing up the e3 roster over everyone else, and they’re still in the process of finishing up characters like ZZS. That’s my hope, at least.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I wish she had the Justin Bailey costume. After all, she wears that at the ending of the credits if you get a really good time on Hard Mode. Why not base it around that model? I wish the same for the black costume at the end of Super Metroid, too, instead of this jumpsuit she's wearing. If they're too concerned about her looking too sexy, because we've got prudes in the US, then maybe they can tone it down a bit, but still give us an outfit close enough to the original. So what if she's showing a lot of skin?

Meta_X

Smash Apprentice
Her face definitely looks strange to me. I'm slowly warming up to it but I hope they change it a bit before release. Personally I actually like the chest change, I think some of the people complaining just look at too much ridiculous fanart :p. Not excited about the heels' return either but what can ya do. For costumes I dont care about Justin Bailey personally but they really ought to add it, and the Metroid II + Super Metroid bikinis would be cool fanservice too but personally I'd like to see her white training clothes from the japanese Zero Mission endings

Oddball

Smash Apprentice
Both her and Snake had their buttocks toned down to be less visually prominent. I personally don't care too much either way but a lot of people thought she was overly sexualized in sm4sh. So making her less curvaceous and more muscular seems to be their way of addressing this. I think he meant making her butt less "eye-grabbing" in the game was them kind of censoring her a bit.
That's less censorship and more "making it not horrible."