• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

this friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullmetal

Smash Rookie
this friday i think brawl is out in stores.....but dont get ur hopes up:dizzy:ohwell:

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Sorry to say bud, but that's 200% not true. There's too much concrete evidence going against it.

Best step to take is to NOT reply to this thread, let this post answer him and that's that. The thread will kill itself and mods don't have to worry about locking it.

Edit: To dylan, it's just as stupid to get overexcited and angry, and reply to the thread making it last longer than it needs to.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
This thread makes no ****ing sense. Thread creator has been reported by yours truly and I sincerly hope he gets banned.

This is just plain stupid. I .. just dont even understand.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You've all been here long enough to know better.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
The only reason you got to it first is because my mother didn't hug me this morning :(

Also, I'm just a sad human being. I wish I was more like you Mic, since you're just super special awesome and I'm not :cry:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Western Australkia is bigger than texas. Factor in the rest of Australia, Texas is easily outnumbered, though Tezas does have more guns and is willing to use em...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom