• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things you would never want to see as a Pic of the Day.

2ndComing

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LazyAnmtoR
I use a Ridley over Zamus PSA that says you're wrong.
Bet you he is small as crap though :p I just don't like when characters are butchered in games is all, just personal view

Hoser

Smash Ace
  • Pic of the day: Mr Resetti returns as an assist trophy! But this time, he erases all of your game data whenever you encounter him!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
"and here we see a picture of Smash Bros HQ gone up in flames, if you squint hard enough you can see the last remnants of smash Bros 4 data bubbling away into nothing. Well that was fun! Who wants Ice cream!?"

T

Trick or Treat

"Due to popular demand, we decided to make the game exactly like Melee. Please welcome back Pichu, Dr. Mario, and Young Link. We now have 3 Links. Have fun!"

Bet you he is small as crap though :p I just don't like when characters are butchered in games is all, just personal view
He's around Bowser's size. Slightly bigger.
It works though. He doesn't look bad.

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
Picture of the day: We have decided to add duke nukem as a playable character due to the success to "duke nukem forever".

2ndComing

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LazyAnmtoR
"Due to popular demand, we decided to make the game exactly like Melee. Please welcome back Pichu, Dr. Mario, and Young Link. We now have 3 Links. Have fun!"

He's around Bowser's size. Slightly bigger.
It works though. He doesn't look bad.
For me, even that size in Smash is too small. I am not used to seeing him super small like that. If he gets in, GREAT I WOULD LOVE IT. But I just feel he works for a more Marvel vs Capcom type of game rather than Smash

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
"Pic of the day. In order to give a true Mega Man experience, he has been canceled from appearing in the game. His removal will delay the game until 2015, please understand. Here is King K. Rool as an Assist Trophy to make up for it."

D

Deleted member

Pic of the Day. Are your bodies ready? Reggie Fils-Aime joins the battle!

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Oh my God these are all so good haha. Everything I would not want to see has already been said.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
King K. Rool joins the battle! JUST KIDDING APRIL FOOLS!

Many tears would be shed, including mine.

Last edited:

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
"and here we see a picture of Smash Bros HQ gone up in flames, if you squint hard enough you can see the last remnants of smash Bros 4 data bubbling away into nothing. Well that was fun! Who wants Ice cream!?"
Pit: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

Hades: *laughs*

Last edited:

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
"Pic of the day. Introducing SSB4 Gold Membership! With Gold Membership, you get awesome features! You must pay for it.
*Make characters different with palette swaps!
*Use the Smashball!
*Unlock secret new characters that are only available with SSB4 Gold Membership!
*Unlock secret new stages that are only available with SSB4 Gold Membership!
*CPU levels!
*Take pictures of battles and save videos!"

Leafeon Forever

Smash Rookie
Pic of the day.
Since you all have requested anime characters, SSB does not include Nintendo characters!! Prepare for the epic fight of Goku vs Naruto vs Natsu Dragneel vs Ash Ketchum!

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the Day: Now two players can use their Final Smash at one time! Here is Giant Jigglypuff and Peach Blossom on the Wii Music stage. Notice the pixels? This causes game-breaking glitches that delete game data. We've already had to reconstruct several characters because of this and the game is delayed to 2015. Please understand.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Sakurai: Oh, sorry about that last message. I accidentally triple posted and I have nothing new to tell you today. Please understand :p

Last edited:

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the day. People aren't satisfied with two Links, so here, have three!
Pic of the Day: People aren't satisfied with two Links, so I've brought Dr. Mario, Paper Mario and Jumpman back for Mario. They're all clones, too!!

P. S. Birdo is also a clone of Yoshi.

AncientArk

Smash Apprentice
*Picture of Sakurai and Kojima being pals*
"Kojima sneaks in! Kojima has appeared in a few games now, so we're swapping Snakes place for Mr Kojima!
I can't wait to put myself in the game and remove Kirby!"

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
Information on game modes such as online, classic, and story/adventure mode.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the Day: Here's a stage. Observe it all you want but I'm not going to tell you what it is.

6 months later...

Pic of the Day: Sorry about that other stage. I scrapped it in favor of another NSMB stage, please enjoy!!!

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Pic of the day: Shadow joins the battle!
Pic of the day: Here's King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country! He's an assist trophy.
Pic of the day: Mewtwo returns!... as a Pokeball Pokemon.

AquaDork1

Smash Apprentice
Pic of the day. Here's another look at Luigi's Final Smash. Btw, he has the unique characteristic of being the only veteran with a changed Final Smash. Yep, 3 Landmasters. Enjoy!

Morbi

Scavenger
"Pic of the day. Another redundant picture with my favorite Nintendo pairings! Watch out Mario, Link is going to steal your *****!"

Too bad that one already happened. :awesome:

PokéMurio

Smash Apprentice
"Pic of the day. Pac-man and Mii joins smash because they are both suitable characters. Both have excellent fighting skills and they fit perfectly in fighting game."

E: "Oh yeah... forgot to mention about Toad..."

Last edited:

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the Day: If you didn't hear already from the direct yesterday, the game is being delayed until 2015. Also, the titles have been revealed:
Wii U: Super Smash Bros. Pillow Fight
3DS: Super Smash Bros. Cheap

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Pic of the day: Meta Knight readies his Galaxia to prove his worth on the battlefield! His previously weak Mach Tornado attack returns with additional strength and priority and now has the added benefit of stopping all projectiles regardless of size.

D

Deleted member

"PotD. We though Meta Knight was too weak, so we gave him more 4 jumps and his Neutral-B now shoots tornados to all directions."
"PotD. Ganondorf was too powerful in Brawl, so we slowed him down and gave Jigglypuff's moves to him"
"PotD. The game is being delayed to 2016 so we can make Skull Kid, Starfy, Ashley and Mother Brain playable characters...
They all have C. Falcon's moves and 1/8 of Ganondorf's new speed"

Top Bottom