• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things You Will NEVER Hear Sakurai Say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
-We have decided to make Brawl for a mature audience only

-Welcome-Jenna Jameson

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
-I have decided that brawl is not pefrect enoupg for me and will scrap the project and start over again, I will release in 2012 when I know it will be perfect.
-I have placed a new mode called sakurai mode, everyone will have on my buetiful face, and when I say mode I mean the whole game.
-I will actually post the roster with all characters on the website right now.
-Instead of selling the game in diffrent languages I will sell in one made up languge I created when I was 6
-I ve decided to make brawl a first berson shooter, and put it on the the 360.
-Kirby sucks

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Being that brawl is such a popular game, I hereby am only selling the engine, and then going to sell each character on ebay, buy each now for $25

50 cent will be a playable character in brawl
and If you don't like 50 cent
You can play as the all american rejects (little does he know, nobody likes the AAR)

AT-Hitler-Watch as hitler will capture any jewish characters and blitzkreig the rest (Air, Tanks then Men)

antimatter

Smash Lord
we were bought out by sony, are making it for the playstation 3, but we'll keep sonic and snake.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
we found out that most teens like music more then SSBB. to appeal to a different audience, we're including popular artists fighting in brawl. Justin Timberlake, Hilary Duff, Green Day, Led Zeppelin, etc.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
The Supr Smash bros Series is now officially banned from the nintendo system after I proceeded to
1) Put Xbox 360 content in it
2) Made numerous comments in the game questioning Marios Sexuality preference
3) Happened to create a super duper secret alternate costume that you can only obtain from taking a picture of peach.
-When I mean take a picture of peach, I mean Try to see int her dress.
If you find the "Secret" You get the best costume in the game.

Everyones naked (Except DK, He still is furry)

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
OK people, i am changing the console from the Wii-Wii (ha ha, i made a pee joke, im funny, take that modern sisioty!) to the greatist system ever made, teh Cd-i!!

And better yet, now Link and Zelda looks like this:

Plus, everyone looks like them, as in the same art style.

Lyanth

Smash Rookie
"See all those cut scenes I've posted? Thats it. Thats the whole game. I mean, why add anything else? It already looks great. And thats what so many good games like FFX and Kingdom Hearts 2 were. And since I think that Sony/Square-Enix is headed in a better direction than Nintendo, I'm just going to copy them.

And oh yeah, welcome the Newcomer, Goofy!"

>.< please never let this happen...

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I got even more mail. apparently, the queers want (effeminate) Marth in badly. To make them all happy, he's in, but do to more requests, he's in a bikini (or make him naked in his alternite costume). and for the female smashers, I made (manly) Roy in a bikini to. DK also has one, included with a bra for extra support. He has big, hairy monkey bo0bs.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I've always put a high emphasis on forgotten classic characters, so I'm adding... DAVE CHAPELLE!!!

Dude this is some gay-*** **** right here.

Robotnik joins the Brawl! Based on his appearance in the 90's cartoon, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog... but I'm not putting in archive audio recordings of Long John Baldry, I'M voicing him! When flying off, he shouts "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOOOOOOG!" Indeed, this IS a good choice, RIGHT?! You agree with me or I'll cancel the game. Yes.

Just kidding, Ness is still in.

I have jury duty. I'll update next week.

SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG JOINS THE BRAWL!

Dude, wtf?

jedi2448

Smash Cadet
Our new game super smash bros. brawl has been cancalled for resons i can not disscuss(B******* reason)or(everybody at nitendo went dumb for 3 hours. But we will replace it with a new game that will be better than brawl(B****** bad game) thank you and have a nice day

*que angry mob*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom