• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things You Will NEVER Hear Sakurai Say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
^Just as the topic says, what are some things that you would never hear Sakurai say or see on Smash Bros. Dojo.

I'll go first: (sorry for the bad language, ask and I'll take it out)

-I've taken a likening to American cartoons. My most favorite has to be Spongebob Squarepants and Dora the Explorer. I've taken such an interest and love for them that I've decided to add them both as newcomers in Brawl. Two great additions to Brawl don't you agree? No?
TOO BAD B!T#HES!!! I OWN THIS SH*T!!!

-Oh I forgot to mention, Smash Bros. Brawl will be delayed futher til' Winter 2008. I just love Christmas don't you?

-A tutorial on "How to Wavedash" in the How to Play Section.

-A week w/ 2 character updates.

-Talking clearly with no hidden messages or ambiguousness -__-

limitbreak

Smash Ace
-Oh I forgot to mention, Smash Bros. Brawl will be delayed futher til' Winter 2008. I just love Christmas don't you?

to tell you the truth... none of those would surprise me at all

Cog

Smash Apprentice
-Sorry guys and all my long times fans, but i've opened my eyes and decided to abandon brawl for the wii and move on to other games for PS3. So, Brawl is hearby cancled and you can now check out my new website at the sony hub-

heypancho

Smash Apprentice
... Pichu u_u

Those letters will never be found on the dojo, in that order. evar. u_u

RMR

Smash Apprentice
-MWAHAHA !! Big B!ATCHES ! I OWN THIS GAME AND DELAYED IT FOR MONEY, AND WILL DELAY IT MORE FOR MORE MONEY !

And

-Newcomer: Dr. MArio, Pichu and Roy.

You will never hear those things from Sakurai.

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
-What? another delay? yes, its true, i have decided to add people I know in real life to beat em up! isnt that great? I must also say I play brawl liek everyday.
-Viva la Resistance!
-I heard u like madkips!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
"Wow, so I was reading smashboards the other day and you guys came up with the greatest ideas! I should TOTALLY put Tarzan in Brawl!"

garbage

Smash Journeyman
Good thread idea.

-"Who needs friend codes?"
-"You can no longer execute aerial attacks."

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
"I've decided that Super Smash Bros. Brawl is Japan exclusive,...........I childplay........it is actually exclusively cancelled."

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
-Sakurai:I'm am taking Mario out of the game,permanently.

-Nintendo: (lying) Sakurai we heard you took mario out of the latest installment of your famous series Smash Bros and suddenly all of are money has disappeared and brawl cannot be continued.But if you keep Mario I'n, I'm sure we could try to scrape something up. And if you continue we will not allow you to place the game on ANY OTHER GAMING SYSTEMS.

Sir James

The Doctor
-Master Chief joins the Brawl!

-Blood effects are in Brawl, and Final Smashes have a chance to rip apart opponents!

-"We had no intentions of leaving the Snake and Zero Suit Samus hidden sex mini-game in the retail version of Brawl."

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
-Newcomer: Megaman!
-Newcomer: Ridley!
-Newcomer: Geno!

You know it, guys.
*SMACKS.* How dare you---!

Lol.

At any rate. Hm.

Sakurai will never say:

--- Mindgames, son!!111!!!1!

--- Anything about Captain Falcon's B-moves. He would probably just focus on the jutting nipples.

--- Newcomer: Waluigi!

Smooth Criminal

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
"What's that? You guys didn't like that whole momentum air dodge? Well, alright, I GUESS I could put directional dodging back in. In all honesty I have no idea why ANYONE would want directional dodging back. It served no practical purpose whatsoever!"

100links

Smash Ace
-hello everyone.... i decidede to take all characters out and just put a stick man figure with just my face on it.... and no attacks at all... oh and also all the levels will be just a flat line!

-leeroy jenkins joins the brawl!!

Igneous42

Smash Ace
^Just as the topic says, what are some things that you would never hear Sakurai say or see on Smash Bros. Dojo.

I'll go first: (sorry for the bad language, ask and I'll take it out)

-I've taken a likening to American cartoons. My most favorite has to be Spongebob Squarepants and Dora the Explorer. I've taken such an interest and love for them that I've decided to add them both as newcomers in Brawl. Two great additions to Brawl don't you agree? No?
TOO BAD B!T#HES!!! I OWN THIS SH*T!!!

-Talking clearly with no hidden messages or ambiguousness -__-
yeah that last one, he almost always does that people just like to read way to deep into things.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
... Pichu u_u

Those letters will never be found on the dojo, in that order. evar. u_u
Sakurai: I've spent the last year researching mountains to include as scenery for Brawl, and was largely influenced by Machu Pichu.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Something Sakurai would never say:

"I think the General Brawl Discussion board at smashboards is a good board for meaningful discussion!"

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
This thread wins so hard!!!!

-To do a double jump, just press the *Oh God, I can't take it any more! This is the English Translator! Sakurai keeps me locked in a closet and forces me to translate his unholy, unreadable garbage! Please send help! Sakurai's crazy! He dresses up in a Mario costume and pulls out people's eyeballs with a plunger! He's been talking with George Lucas! THERE GOING TO MAKE JAR JAR A CHARACTER! Oh crap, he's coming back! Please, help get the word...* up button twice.

True Fool

Smash Ace
"Wow, what an attractive little boy he is!"

"Shut the hell up, I can put whoever I want in the game!"

"For your insolence, I have added Rayman and his Rabbids to the roster, also I have removed the Zelda franchise. Have fun."

"Oh, I didn't realize you guys didn't like that character, let me just remove him."

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
"It's King Dedede! He was meant to be in Smash since the beginning along with Meta Knight. They kept getting removed because I made them too broken. Who came up with that modesty s***?"

Mama

Smash Ace
- I decided to remove all advanced tactics from the final version of Brawl and prevent any more from being developed in Brawl to cater to the casual players that arent even aware.

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
I didn't realize I had an account here, but I've never used it, so I'm starting now...

"Guess what? You can still look up Peach's dress, but as an added bonus, she's got no panties on!"

drengist

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I decided to chance Zero Suit Samus' Final Smash! Now she loses rest of her clothes too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom