• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things you might not know about Melee

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of worthless information, I have somerhing to share:

I'm quite sure that at least in PAL version Ganondorf can't get all ground/variations/on one awards. I have no idea whats the reason behind that, but I think it is somehow related with his jab-attacks. If someone happens to know the exact reason, an information feedback would be appreciated :p. I've been wondering this for ages bavk in days I use to play bonus mode for serious :D

:phone:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
OKAAAYYY I PROMISE I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS THREAD

i am just a busy person

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
when Jiggs rest lands on the ground, all invincibility frames are cancelled. if you land the same frame you rest, it has no frames of invincibility

Tarv

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if this was mentioned already but if you're Samus and you bomb jump camp off the stage of FD long enough CPU Mario (doesn't matter the level) will always attempt to fair you and then try to recover with up+b (killing him because he's facing the wrong way. I found that it works better if you start off bomb jumping in his face and just work way down from the stage in a vertical line. Once you get low enough he'll usually go for the kill. When he does this just grapple the stage and recover.

Haven't tested this against other characters or other stages though.

Edit: Also, I'm dumb and just realized that you can do this same thing to almost every character not just mario.

Top Bottom