• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop Things that need to return/appear in F-ZERO 4<

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
What needs to return?
Easy. The classic courses.

Red Canyon, White Land and Silence. They definitely need to come back. It'd also be cool if the Sectors, Death Wind or Devil Forest came back.

F-Zero is a racing game, it should be about racing. Captain Falcon has already shown us his moves plenty of times in Smash Brothers. I do however like the short story mode, where it's not too much of the main focus of the game.

Aurablade262

Smash Cadet
Characters get unique AI settings, Like Draq/Roger Buster, Super Arrow/Mrs. Arrow, Jody Summer/John Tanaka, & Phoenix/QQQ try to help each other out during races, while characters like Captain Falcon/Black Shadow try to destroy one another in races.

I agree with this. it would make the races more fun; also needs to have good custimazation modes and killer wifi support.

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
How about taunts in online play? Like if you win an online race with the Blue Falcon, Captain Falcon says "show me your moves" with a text box with your own customizable text message. Just an idea

Black_ShadowAX

Smash Rookie
SSB Falcon does not equal F-Zero Falcon.

Falcon's moveset is made specifically for smash bros and nothing more.

To Quote Dr. Stewart from the original comic, "Hey Falcon..Why don't you stick to making money with your gun and leave racing to masters of the art like myself" and in the same comic we see Falcon beat the snot out of two thugs and kill a dino humanoid with his gun. Basically if on foot is implemented in the story mode next go around we won't see smash Falcon.

1. The Time line of the Wii title will take place in the canon time line. That time line is as follows F-Zero > F-Zero X(10 years after the first game) > F-Zero GX/AX (1 year after X).

2. The pilots of GX/AX will return along with 10 new characters added to the series. I also hope no more are added to the roster after that. Cause 51 pilots is enough.

3. the Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl Cups feature new courses for the game, while the Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum Cups feature Retro tracks and a new Galaxy cup which is an All-Cup tour. Note there was an All Cup tour found by hacking F-Zero GX with a Action Replay.

4. Story Mode should be bigger and able to take on multiple pilot roles. Captain Falcon, Phoenix, Jody Summer, Princia Ramode, Samurai Goroh, Blood Falcon, Black Shadow, & Deathborn will be playable and each having their own story mode but all connected to each other.

5. Track Creator, an expanded Machine Creator, more flexible emblem creator, & if possible create-a-pilot feature in the game as well.

6. Time Attack should be broke up as follows Time Attack, Records, & Zero Test. The Survival Mode from Climax should be featured in this game but be fully playable I cannot get the Battle Tour to work for me for some odd reason hopefully it just my copy of Climax thats messed up.

7. Alternate Machines should be in the game as well such as The Neo Blue Falcon, Fire Scorpion(BS F-Zero), Luna Bomber(BS F-Zero), Green Amazone(BS F-Zero), Hyper Death Anchor, Red Bull, etc.

8. Character theme songs should be in the game as well.

9. F-Zero pilot interviews returning as well but with a better voice cast at least but if the English VA's are not pleasant to the ears(note I prefer English VA's) then have the option for Japanese VAs with English subtitles.

10. Online mode, that features 8-12 people racing against one another, able to trade Ghosts, and view each others overall records.

That's my 10 expectations for the Wii title of F-Zero.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
3. the Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl Cups feature new courses for the game, while the Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum Cups feature Retro tracks and a new Galaxy cup which is an All-Cup tour. Note there was an All Cup tour found by hacking F-Zero GX with a Action Replay.
What? Are we talking about Pokémon? O.O

Back to topic, I'd add a balanced machine creator.

Top Bottom