• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things That Are Weirdly Hard To Do.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I found out the other day that it is extremely hard to sneeze with keeping your eyes open, i even tried to hold my eyelids open with my fingers and i still ended up closing my eyes.
Is there anything that you know that is weirdly hard to do?
No stupidness like lift a ton of rocks with your ears.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
This topic title is ****** my English brain

I don't think it's odd your eyes close when you sneeze. It's a loud noise and a dispelling of stuff from your nose that could very easily get into your eyes, it's just reflex.

Peach Tree

Smash Cadet
Lol i heard that if you were able to keep your eyes open while sneezing you would end up with your eyes out of their sockets.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I've kept my eyes open while sneezing plenty of times o__O

lol moving your toes as quickly as you can move your fingers

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I have trouble intentionally answering simple arithmetic questions incorrectly.

Keku

Smash Apprentice
Dance Dance Revolution and the rest. I can shred like Yngwie in Guitar Hero but I've almost fell over a few times when dancing for the first time.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Wow ok sorry I tried to edit this post and say sorry for double posting, but I accidentally posted that again. So sorry for triple posting and I'm not going to click anything else :D

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Spin your right foot clockwise, then try to draw the number 6 in the air.

Something weirdly hard to do that I can't do myself? Eat mashed potatoes.
I'm not being stupid, I'm serious. Every time I eat mashed potatoes, I feel like I have taffy or gum or something of the like in my mouth. Instinct tells me not to swallow, and I just can't for whatever reason :urg:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You stereotyped yourself...
I dont feel offeneded by them two things so i can really because they are true lol.
I would feel offended if i was viewed as a theif or something like that though.

Spin your right foot clockwise, then try to draw the number 6 in the air.

Something weirdly hard to do that I can't do myself? Eat mashed potatoes.
I'm not being stupid, I'm serious. Every time I eat mashed potatoes, I feel like I have taffy or gum or something of the like in my mouth. Instinct tells me not to swallow, and I just can't for whatever reason :urg:
I just did it lying in my bed, It wasn't HARD but it felt a bit weird doing it lol.
lool do you not like the taste olf mashed potatoes or isnt just the feeling you dont like?

Licking your elbow :D
I saw some people on a show called Braniac do it. I think its a case of you either can or cannot do it... or your just not flexible enough.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
lool do you not like the taste olf mashed potatoes or isnt just the feeling you dont like?
No, I love potatoes; I can still eat other types of potato (such as baked) and I'm fine. Something about mashed potatoes... I can taste them, like you can taste flavored gum. I just have a really difficult time swallowing them. I don't know, it's weird.

Pun

Smash Apprentice
Licking your elbow :D
Lol. I just tried that, It's pretty hard. Of course if you were double jointed it would be a breeze. For me, reading the directions for a set of math questions. I almost got a perfect on one of my tests but forgot to read the instructions.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Try drawing a triangle in the air with your right hand while drawing a square in the air with your left hand. You have to draw each line simultaneously. I think it is impossible.

Also, beating the game Ghosts n' Goblins is neigh on impossible. :dizzy:

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Well, the "drawing each line simultaneously" doesn't work because squares have four lines and triangles have three, but it's hard to do anyway.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Punching yourself in the face, really hard....

Failing that try punching a concrete wall, no matter howhard you try you'll never be able to do it full pelt, you'll always force yourself to hold back for your own self preservation.

I will not be held responsible for any broken knuckles and or jaws :lick:

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Nah, one time I was playing tag in my basement with my baby sister and I crashed into a corner intentionally, as a joke. I ended up getting stitches.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
If i'm lying down, watching a movie with a pillow and blanket, I have the hardest time not falling asleep.

Even if i'm not tired at all : / even if the movie is really good

I'll try to keep my eyes open but i'll eventually fall asleep

Urb

Smash Journeyman
You cannot drown yourself on purpose if there is a way to get air. So if you simple dive under water and try to inhale, your brain will over ride this obviously stupid act and force you to go to the surface. It's called the automatic will to live, and it has been scientifically proven. But don't try this out.

pml

Smash Rookie
You cannot drown yourself on purpose if there is a way to get air. So if you simple dive under water and try to inhale, your brain will over ride this obviously stupid act and force you to go to the surface. It's called the automatic will to live, and it has been scientifically proven. But don't try this out.
O.o
I've heard of people drowning themselves in a bathtub before.
Are you saying that they're all lying?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I have a ridiculously hard time saying Time Splitters, but I can do stuff like rub my stomach and pat my head really well.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I have a hard time typing badly to make a joke. My mind just doesn't want to type like an idiot or spell things wrong.

Also, in the hall outside this flat, it's pitch black. Across the hall, there's a little light you press so everything lights up. I can not walk straight over. I don't know why, but my mind always imagines that there's a gap or something I'm going to fall in =S

Top Bottom