• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
is "Adventure Mode Castle" the Hyrule one, or is it the Mushroom Kingdom one w/ bad lighting?

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
H̨͕̬̦̪I̴̹̫̗̫̯̮S̯̮̱̯̗͘ ̞̹͎͖̟R͉̙̺E͉̣̞͢T̸͈̘͍̙͖̝͙U̦͍̪Ŗ̝͈N̪̯̺͈̥̼͕ ͙̪̤̺̙͝I̧̦̘̣̳͙S͎̜̦̲͜ ̹̤N̖͎̥̪̝̪̞I̲̙̣͞G̹͍͉̳̕H͇̥͕̹̝̩ͅ
̛̰͕A͈L̺L̴̥̻̥̻ ͙̙̯̜̜̻S̭͜H̪̥̹ͅḀ̪͉̘͚̘L̮̠͙L ͍͕̞̝́B̛̭̭̰͕̰̻̭OW̮̤̘ ̖̻̥̳B͕E͞F̕ͅO̩̤͎R҉̣E̘̺̜͈ ̫̞
M͙E̦̱̭̗̪͚̹͜O̢̮̻͇͖̩W̺̠̭̣͍͜S͏̲E̖̺͈̮̺R͚͇ͅ

but seriously as soon as you release him I will legally marry you on the spot

Last edited:

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
While no Hyrule Warriors Ganon is pretty much my worst case scenario... That Harime Nui folder... That looks cool. And horrifying. But mostly cool. I'm hype.
Did someone say John Cena!? (catchy theme song plays.)

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
While no Hyrule Warriors Ganon is pretty much my worst case scenario... That Harime Nui folder... That looks cool. And horrifying. But mostly cool. I'm hype.
Did someone say John Cena!? (catchy theme song plays.)
anything in the request list not shown there is in another folder that means they're pretty much finished but being tested and stuff.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Added a physical glow effect and made the runes on top do some fancy stuff

I'm very impressed by your work all around. And this is only making that statement only more true. Nicely done.
Thanks! I'm always trying to make sure my stuff isnt sh*tty. :p

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Now that you have surprised us with not one, not two, but three hacks, what will next journey begin with?
I just saw your pic of all your WIPs. Please tell me the Eliwood Roy is next?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I also added a lantern to green biome zone because of reports that it was too dark at night, it looks much nicer now!

To grab the new version just download it from brawlvault.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey quick question I wanna throw out, if i did a thing where i'd like give lessons via skype with screen sharing and group calls, would anyone be interested?

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Hey quick question I wanna throw out, if i did a thing where i'd like give lessons via skype with screen sharing and group calls, would anyone be interested?
I'd personally prefer something akin to YouTube tutorials, something one can easily look back on, and something less prone to pure chaos.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Oh lol Okay. Thing is I like to keep my builds largely professional aside from like one slot per character, but if you don't know, I won't worry about it
I prefer a mix of professionalism with a teaspoon of memes and not giving a ****.

I'm looking at Fox's files, and am unable to figure out how this beautiful creation came to be.
Fitfox.pac, modeldata 5 is his shine model. I just imported a plane ontop of it with the texture.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Skype does sound like it would get out of hand. Your mod school thread is nice enough, but if you wanna try something new, go for it.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Absolutely!

Also, EXCELLENT work! Now I'm wishing I hadn't left PM at home while I'm on vacation...

Top Bottom