• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

sporksparks

Smash Cadet
Merry Chistmas
Updated viking dedede and coinblock ivysaur!

When I originally made those two, I had almost no idea what i was doing with shading. So I remade all of their materials from scratch and even added ambient occlusion to the coinblock and hammer, enjoy :p

this is just too much for one day thank you based Theytah

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
sorry, i meant in general, not as in requesting it directly to you. Like, when the Pikachu Libre reveal for Pokken came out, the skin was already out in Brawl Vault the next day
Even though the specular mapping isn't accurate and it didn't come with any CSP's...

Theytah, thanks for including CSP's. <3

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Hey Theytah! I think that your blue Yarn Kirby Mewtwo costume has a glitch because I can't use Mewtwo's move after swallowing him. Just thought you should know.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey Theytah! I think that your blue Yarn Kirby Mewtwo costume has a glitch because I can't use Mewtwo's move after swallowing him. Just thought you should know.
Well **** ill check it out.

ALSO GUYS I finally made a proper release of my main menu! Download it here.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Theytah, would you consider releasing your reindeer Ivy..but without the reindeer getup? I really like the color and leaves, but the rest is a little too much for me after the holidays.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Theytah, would you consider releasing your reindeer Ivy..but without the reindeer getup? I really like the color and leaves, but the rest is a little too much for me after the holidays.
Heck, I could do that! If he doesn't, I'll go ahead and do it and send it to you when I get home.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Updated yarn kirby, all of the costumes are fixed and have proper metals and fs eyes

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
just take the textures from reindeer ivysaur and put them over default ivysaur

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
just take the textures from reindeer ivysaur and put them over default ivysaur
Hahahaha, I was actually going to go in and manually delete the objects, reimport the vines, and re-magic the metals.
"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one"

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to suggest some of the costumes from Triforce Heroes over toon link? Maybe the Kokiri Clothes and Legendary Dress specifically?

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Ryztiq Ryztiq I would've said how awesome your menu is, but today of all days my Wii decided to have a dirty lens (I know for darn sure that's what it is because it read brawl at first, but loaded the wii menu instead! Not to mentioned I used it on a field trip to a college not too long ago: Jan 8/9th, 2016). So just for curiosity sake, are the aesthetics present from the preview image (shape of the buttons and such) applied to the sub-menus (beyond what you see after the first two screens: the title screen and the top level of brawl's menu system)?

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Ryztiq Ryztiq I would've said how awesome your menu is, but today of all days my Wii decide to have a dirty lens (I know for darn sure that's what it is because it read brawl at first, but loaded the wii menu instead! Not to mentioned I used it on a field trip to a college not too long ago: Jan 8/9th, 2016). So just for curiosity sake, are the aesthetics present from the preview image (shape of the buttons and such) applied to the sub-menus (beyond what you see after the first two screens: the title screen and the top level of brawl's menu system)?
not yet.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
I remember seeing this menu on Kapedani's build. Too bad this new aesthetic doesn't extend to all sub menus.

Top Bottom