• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

D

Deleted member

Hey Theytah, is your Menu supposed to revert the SSS back to the vBrawl version?

D

Deleted member

Can someone put their mu_menumain.pac up here? I have no idea how to fix the SSS problem.

D

Deleted member

Never mind, it was just different memories getting jumbled together. However, I did notice that all the stage icons aren't changed in My Music (i.e. Onett instead of Mewtwo Stadium.) Anyone know how to fix that?

sgib64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sgib64
On my wii only the main menu changes not the ones with fight and names did I mess up?

sgib64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sgib64
Ok thanks, looks gorgeous hope there will be some modifications on the horrible brawl wifi menus for us filthy wiimmfi players lol

Luis Alonso

Smash Journeyman
Way too big of a zoom out, would look unnatural with the rest of the cast.

Also, if you added the name to it, it'd probably look too unnatural.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
It's not actually that off; the one for Nano's new Charizard render is about the same level of zoom. It just looks off because of the posing itself.

As for the CSP name, I'll probably make a quick mock-up of what it should look like in-game sometime soon.

EDIT: The VBrawl name is a bit awkward, yes, but I've made a customized version that looks a lot better;
CSPStock Name.png

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
That reminds me - since recruit Samus is more based on Brawl's Samus, and less on the recent SJS remaster, are you planning on making another version of the recruit Samus to aesthetically match the SJS remaster?

I'd do it myself, but I'm not sure what all needs to be done.

Also, whenever you're next online Ryztiq Ryztiq Light Zero Suit Samus doesn't have the, forgive my language, boob rune.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Also, Theytah; are you going to make a replacement trophy for SJS' Zamus? Because I <3 it, but I know that the trophy would still be the now-ugly Brawl version.
I kinda wish the same for the Samus' Suits, Mewtwo, Outset Toon Link... Among others, probably.

I tried to do it once with the sketchfab models that Project M posted, but I did it very wrong...

Last edited:

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
excuse me, what's the second background from?
Theytah's CSS. If it's done it's probably in his build, not sure if he's released it standalone. Seen several parts of the menus and UI he's worked on but I don't know what all has been released.

Top Bottom