• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
come on guys!!! OOT ZELDA WITH HAT PLEASE

i need this so bad

however most of these suggestions made it hard as both Cadet ZSS and WW Ganon and Bad Ending Pikmon were super close

i would vote Pinna Park but i figure theytah will do that one anyways

Last edited:

BertEast

Smash Apprentice
Can I have a Cookie monster over Ganondorf? I think I speak for a wide audience when I say that you're ready for the big gun modding projects like Cookie Monster. He would need blue fur and those lovable eyes. Here are some blueprints

Attachments

Middleman97

Smash Apprentice
Hey theytah, I'm sure you've answered this already, but are all of your stages working with 3.5?

TheMarioaddict

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMarioaddict
3DS FC
0130-1812-3778
Switch FC
SW-4314-7715-8313
I like this thread.

For my suggestion, there are two melee stages that have been in no way recreated for Brawl/Project M:

Pokefloats and Mute City

Now, from my understanding, someone is currently working on Mute City, so for my suggestion... recreate Pokefloats. For Project M. The one from melee that we all love. And if you're up to the challenge, try making it a competitive version.

Theytah pls

EDIT: Welp, looks like I just missed this week's. Ah well.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Can I have a Cookie monster over Ganondorf? I think I speak for a wide audience when I say that you're ready for the big gun modding projects like Cookie Monster. He would need blue fur and those lovable eyes. Here are some blueprints
I request for a HD battlefield. And I request a Minecraft themed skyworld.
I like this thread.

For my suggestion, there are two melee stages that have been in no way recreated for Brawl/Project M:

Pokefloats and Mute City

Now, from my understanding, someone is currently working on Mute City, so for my suggestion... recreate Pokefloats. For Project M. The one from melee that we all love. And if you're up to the challenge, try making it a competitive version.

Theytah pls

EDIT: Welp, looks like I just missed this week's. Ah well.
I'm adding these to the "not on the voting list" section of the OP. Dont forget to vote on your favorite come monday!

Handy Man

Smash Ace
I request an Alph over Olimar costume and Sir Aaron Lucario (he looks like the picture below).

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Welp, can't wait for Ganon and then good ol' Pinna Park! I'll take Pinna Park when it drops for sure! (An excuse for more Mario music is never a negative for me!)

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
How the heck did the hipster ganon thing jump from low mid to top in a day?
I've gone to the poll a couple times, just to see the results, and I've noticed that each time I load up the poll, it brings you to the voting thing. Meaning people can vote more than once if they want to. I didn't abuse that, but maybe someone else did?

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
I've gone to the poll a couple times, just to see the results, and I've noticed that each time I load up the poll, it brings you to the voting thing. Meaning people can vote more than once if they want to. I didn't abuse that, but maybe someone else did?
No you can't, I tired to see results and voted instead of pressing results

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Only one vote per IP address, so unless some no-life used TOR to change their Ip

Selpar

Smash Cadet
Only one vote per IP address, so unless some no-life used TOR to change their Ip
Or used an online proxy service. Not as good as TOR but if all they needed to do was mask their IP address it would do that much. It would still be a huge waste of time though, not to mention tedious and boring.

Edit:
That said if someone wanted to rig the vote it seems pretty unlikely that they would stop short of first place, after all if they wanted something to win the vote and were willing to cheat to make sure it did walking away before it has won would kinda defeat the point of what they were doing.

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Guess pm social thread wasnt enough to get ganon in first spot

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
Hey Theytah, I'm currently working with alex6309 on an Eliwood costume for Roy, and we're making some really cool progress, and it's nearing completion. One of the finishing touches we're currently working on, however, involved completely unrigging the cape. Neither Alex nor I are experienced riggers, so we decided we should seek out some sort of rigging masochist. I thought "Hey, I imagine Theytah must be good at it, lots of his mods would have involved rigging. And he's currently sort of taking requests/suggestions".

So I am proposing helping us with that for next week's poll. Or, alternatively, alternative suggestions for people to contact would be awesome, as well.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure there was already a WW Phantom Ganon import in the Vault.

Last edited:

Rage83

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure there was already a WW Phantom Ganon import in the Vault.
Yes there is, but it isn't properly made. The rig had the Phantom Ganon floating off of the ground, making the hurtboxes(the ones that tell the game you were hit by a hitbox) be lower than the actual model.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Yes there is, but it isn't properly made. The rig had the Phantom Ganon floating off of the ground, making the hurtboxes(the ones that tell the game you were hit by a hitbox) be lower than the actual model.
it also didn't have a cape!
Hey Theytah, I'm currently working with alex6309 on an Eliwood costume for Roy, and we're making some really cool progress, and it's nearing completion. One of the finishing touches we're currently working on, however, involved completely unrigging the cape. Neither Alex nor I are experienced riggers, so we decided we should seek out some sort of rigging masochist. I thought "Hey, I imagine Theytah must be good at it, lots of his mods would have involved rigging. And he's currently sort of taking requests/suggestions".

So I am proposing helping us with that for next week's poll. Or, alternatively, alternative suggestions for people to contact would be awesome, as well.
Sure thing, re-rigging the cape would be easy, PM me about it and i'll fix it right up.

Also, now released!

Middleman97

Smash Apprentice
That phantom ganon is sick.

I had a question about the stages. Only the two Dream Land stages are links and the others are just images. Does that mean the others aren't working for 3.5 or they just aren't linked?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
That phantom ganon is sick.

I had a question about the stages. Only the two Dream Land stages are links and the others are just images. Does that mean the others aren't working for 3.5 or they just aren't linked?
I broke the dang link, brb fixing hyrule.

Kamineigh

Smash Apprentice
I recently downloaded your Project M build, and felt I should note the minor problems that need to be fixed when the build is brought up-to-date.

The first thing I noticed is that when you play as Dixie Kong in a match, her eye textures are messed up, with her pupils and irises cut in half and spread across the eyeball, like a bunch of bizarre tron lines.

Last edited:

Kamineigh

Smash Apprentice
Of course it won't get lift. Penguins' wings are too small to generate it.

Last edited:

forbidden12

Smash Cadet
Can we get ice roy from your previous build?I feel like roy doesn't get enough love in pm builds

Last edited:
Top Bottom