• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Hey could we get a night time dreamland? With the glowing stars it would look so good.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
First semester is almost over! I'm going to start working on releasing new stuff soon so stay tuned!

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
Oohh, I might have to tweak that shield a bit and make a Smash 3C version to include as an alternate shield option in the OoT Link pack, since he wielded that shield in the Spaceworld Gamecube tech demo (which is where Melee Ganondorf's design is from (it's not from OoT, which many don't realize)).

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Oohh, I might have to tweak that shield a bit and make a Smash 3C version to include as an alternate shield option in the OoT Link pack, since he wielded that shield in the Spaceworld Gamecube tech demo (which is where Melee Ganondorf's design is from (it's not from OoT, which many don't realize)).
I would wait a bit to download it if you want the shield, I just made an edit to the shield and sword which fixes their lighting and some vertex issues. It's yet to be uploaded

MagicManNo9

A busy man with a busy schedule these days!
Not sure if this can be done as it's quite difficult I imagine:

The Outfit specifically for Samus, always thought it was an amazing outfit no one has done yet haha, that's the only request on top of my head!

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
My requests:

Abandoned PS2 (Empty Stadium, screens off, etc)

Night Time Dream Land (with glowing stars that are on the tree and bright colors on the stage and stuff, just whatever you think looks best)

Last edited:

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to see the PM OOT Zelda with her Young Zelda hat? i've spent the past few days trying to make it myself and i've just about given up. if you can't do it, it would be cool if you could help me with it.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Finished another quick mod, fully working 2D G&W Jigglypuff!

Will post it once I make previews and such

~Azu

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3754-7578-6137
Can you make a Project M 3.5 version of this Yoshi's Island Texture and/or improve it with your own tastes and style

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Update, fixed the outline on jigglypuff to make the outline a little more like G&W, and fixed the rest of the shaders/colors aswell. I'll update the mod soon :)

EDIT: it's updated!

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Note: I just updated the OP so that my stage/character mods have the newest at the top so that frequent visitors dont have to scroll so much

ImThatGuy

Smash Cadet
Do you think it would be possible to give Lucas either a bedhead costume ( like PMs Ness, with the messed up hair and Pajamas) or anEarthbound 64 inspired costume? either one would be cool, I just want something for Lucas

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Three things!
1. Finished Nighttime Dreamland!

2. Would you guys be interested in a phantom ganon skin?

Do you think it would be possible to give Lucas either a bedhead costume ( like PMs Ness, with the messed up hair and Pajamas) or anEarthbound 64 inspired costume? either one would be cool, I just want something for Lucas
I'll see what I can think of, I know that doing a 64 inspired skin would be easy, but as for the pajama style skin, I'm terrible at modeling hair (who isn't) but I might try it so I can practice.

Taiko

Smash Ace
That Jigglypuff is really interesting...I want to know what black magic went into making that. Is it permanently 2D like G&W, or is it like a Paper Mario effect?

the101

Smash Journeyman
Outside Bandai Namco Studios with Binoculars...
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
Three things!

I'll see what I can think of, I know that doing a 64 inspired skin would be easy, but as for the pajama style skin, I'm terrible at modeling hair (who isn't) but I might try it so I can practice.
Hello! I'm new to your thread, but I've seen your work on Brawl Vault many times. You're very good. A Phantom Ganon would be amazing, based on what you did to make the Game & Watch Jigglypuff.
The rest of your content looks cool too. I'm especially excited to see if you'll tackle the Galactic Federation Samus.
I actually have a suggestion, if you wont mind taking a look.
I've yet to see a good mod of Espio the Chameleon. I always thought he'd be a cool alt for Sonic, with one of his Project M's swaps being purple and such. Instead there are expressionless, kinda damaged swaps on the Vault that go over Sheik and Marth of all people.
Hey, Taiko.

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
Three things!

phantom ganon with proper ganon's hitboxes would be radical!!!

well maybe not as radical as PM OOT Zelda with her young Zelda hat

BUT RADICAL

also that night dreamland is beautiful

also your gifs are always really well compressed

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
That Jigglypuff is really interesting...I want to know what black magic went into making that. Is it permanently 2D like G&W, or is it like a Paper Mario effect?
Here's how I did it, a rather simple bone edit.

To go into the "magic" of how this all works.

I add the bone structure to the EyeYellowM bone, this is so that the EyeYellowM bone, which usually isn't used an any animation, affects the entire structure.

Next, I renamed the bone to "Magic" so that I was sure it wouldn't be used in any animations, a safety measure really.

Finally, I changed the scale of the X on the bone to 0.01, which flattens the model out without affecting the rest of the animated bone structure.

The REAL magic is the shaders/materials I had to hand make to make the outline work in 3D and 2D. it's much more efficent than G&W's.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
phantom ganon with proper ganon's hitboxes would be radical!!!

well maybe not as radical as PM OOT Zelda with her young Zelda hat

BUT RADICAL

also that night dreamland is beautiful

also your gifs are always really well compressed
Thanks! I take pride in my gifmaking. :p

Selpar

Smash Cadet
Update, fixed the outline on jigglypuff to make the outline a little more like G&W, and fixed the rest of the shaders/colors aswell. I'll update the mod soon :)

EDIT: it's updated!
Great job on the Jigglypuff. I have two requests, but I didn't read all 11 pages of this topic so sorry if I'm requesting something that has already been requested.
1. Poke Floats - my favorite stage in melee for when I just want to have a good time and don't care about if I win.
2. Pichu Brothers - these guys are so cute I'd love for them to be in Project M, and the voice actor for Pichu Little is the same as voice actor who did the the Melee Pichu so I always thought it was weird that Pichu Big is no where to be seen.

Top Bottom