• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

TheMarioaddict

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMarioaddict
3DS FC
0130-1812-3778
Switch FC
SW-4314-7715-8313
... what happened to my suggestion? (the recreation of Pokefloats / competetive version of pokefloats)

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
and also my hyrule warriors fierce diety final smash and Minecraft Mario/Characters besides Falcon and Sword Characters

vanhuynh16

Smash Cadet
Unfortunately a custom layout that would help for all techskill in PM is a lot more work than I can accept right now, sorry :/
Nono it's all good! Could you point a fellow member in the right direction towards making this?

Obskore

Smash Ace
hey Theytah, i was wondering if animations are valid options for this request thread
if not, i'd go for suggesting to import the REAL Melee Final Destination Background.
i've been looking around the thread and voted for 2 weeks already, but forgot to post any request, unless it's not possible by now o:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
well I've asked a few other modders and gotten negative replies so I'll ask you lol. any chance you'd be interested in making a DKC2 or DKC3 stage? there's a Hornet Hole stage on the vault but I prefer stages that can be competitive (Perhaps i should be asking for a balanced version of that lol). I have ideas for the DKC3 stage, so let me know if you're interested

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
So...how about this.

Can you consider making a Chunky Themed Diddy Kong, with the Hat and the pants and...stuff.

Hell if you need his textures from the game i'm down.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Nono it's all good! Could you point a fellow member in the right direction towards making this?
Look in KCMM's tutorial section of their forums.
hey Theytah, i was wondering if animations are valid options for this request thread
if not, i'd go for suggesting to import the REAL Melee Final Destination Background.
i've been looking around the thread and voted for 2 weeks already, but forgot to post any request, unless it's not possible by now o:
There's a version of that on brawlvault already, I just prefer PM's background.
well I've asked a few other modders and gotten negative replies so I'll ask you lol. any chance you'd be interested in making a DKC2 or DKC3 stage? there's a Hornet Hole stage on the vault but I prefer stages that can be competitive (Perhaps i should be asking for a balanced version of that lol). I have ideas for the DKC3 stage, so let me know if you're interested
Sure! I can rip stuff from DKCReturns too :)
I would like to request Anna from Fire Emblem Awakening to go over Roy
do you know where I can find a model of anna?
So...how about this.

Can you consider making a Chunky Themed Diddy Kong, with the Hat and the pants and...stuff.

Hell if you need his textures from the game i'm down.
I'll add it to the list :)
@ Ryztiq Ryztiq May I ask why you removed the little waterfall from Return to Dreamland?
It just took away from symmetry and was a slight distraction, if you want I can upload a .max file that has all the extra stuff :p

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
I suggested this a long time ago, but back then you couldn't model, you should make a version of Snake that's wearing his tuxedo. Its a costume that I've wanted for a while, but I am talentless at Modeling and texturing, so I can't make it myself.

Kes

Smash Cadet
do you know where I can find a model of anna?
Hmm, I'm looking around for one right now. I'll update you if I find one.

Edit: I've found all the textures from the game, though they aren't named by character or anything so I'll have to search them all to find Anna's specifically. I found all the English sound files, as mp3s, so I'll probably search for Anna's sound files in there too. I've got all the contents of the /data folder from the game but I don't know how to view the files or under which file the models may be. I got all of these files from a Serenes Forest thread. I'll continue searching for the models themselves.

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
I suggested this a long time ago, but back then you couldn't model, you should make a version of Snake that's wearing his tuxedo. Its a costume that I've wanted for a while, but I am talentless at Modeling and texturing, so I can't make it myself.
Give me Tuxedo Snake!!!
I second this.

TSW

Smash Rookie
I know the request list is getting huge, but it's always been a dream of mine to have a stage based off of the Holoseums in Custom Robo.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
okay that's good. the problem is that the DKC games in general have a lot of really good locations

I was thinking something along the lines of Rockface Rumble for a DKC3 stage. those are the stages I think of when I think of that game (Well those and the Pier stages but those aren't as visually appealing)

for DKC2 I would say Bramble Blast is likely the most remembered stage followed closely by the Pirate stages. the Mining Melancholy stages come to mind too, but I think that your excellent Metal Cavern HD makes that sort of unnecessary

I would also like a balanced version of this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35646 but I can ask someone else for that I guess lol

sorry that this is so disorganized lol >.>

so I would say Rockface Rumble for DKC3, and Bramble Blast and/or a rigging stage for DKC2.

Hope that this doesn't read like I'm being demanding ._.

Last edited:

Koalified

Smash Rookie
Do you think you make a Goron Link from Majora's Mask to go over Donkey Kong?

Maybe also Majora's Mask stage set on top of the clock tower? That game has so many stage possibilities.

Last edited:

splat

Smash Lord
Sure! I can rip stuff from DKCReturns too :)
Oh man, I'd be forever grateful if you could rip Golden Temple from DKCR (or a tut on how to do it myself); it's one of those areas that I wanted to see in Smash every since I saw it. I tried remaing it myself, but that didn't really work out as well as I had hoped - an actual rip from the game would blow my mind.

DeezNuts

Smash Rookie
Could you make a Darth Pikachu skin? It would make soooo many new pika mains!!

Since I can't post a link until I have ten posts, it's in my avatar pic over my name.

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
I just thought of this: E-gadd over Olimar(The lightbulb could be the poltergeist, pikmin ghosts) with a full set of recolors.

zeldude

Smash Rookie
Can anybody link me to a guide on model imports from non-wii games and a guide for model editing in general. Thanks in advance

Top Bottom