• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There Will Be Brawl

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
So basically, this is my new favorite video. This one brings out as many references as it possibly can and takes no prisoners in its quest for parody. If others have seen it, they'll know how good it is. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch it here.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/there-will-be-brawl

Captain Falcon wants you to come back and show him your moves.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I watched all three episodes.

The acting is 5/10, but the some of the costumes and choice of actors are 8-9/10.

When I saw Link and Zelda I was like "AHAHAHA that's EXACTLY what they should look like."

I'm excited to see ep 4.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
So, since ganon was shown first its not ganon...cuz he sux in brawl...they went this far...

Bowser is a buhddist so hes not the culprit...

DDD will be shown as the boss

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Some of you have expressed dismay that Captain Falcon is depicted as homosexual, but you see, it makes sense. Look at it this way:

Captain Falcon is manly. He is so manly, that his knee generates enough electrical energy to send people flying at uncommon speeds. He is so manly that his punches and kicks flame. He is so manly that if he humps you, he ejaculates in a massive explosion. It stands to reason that no woman could possibly handle all of that manliness. Surely, any woman who tried would probably die. Men, on the other hand possess certain traits (namely *****es) which make them manly to a certain degree. So men, being manly, can handle a little bit more manliness. Captain Falcon understands this, so for the good of women everywhere, he only fornicates with men.

Corollary to this, having sex with Captain Falcon makes you more manly every time you do it.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Some of you have expressed dismay that Captain Falcon is depicted as homosexual, but you see, it makes sense. Look at it this way:

Captain Falcon is manly. He is so manly, that his knee generates enough electrical energy to send people flying at uncommon speeds. He is so manly that his punches and kicks flame. He is so manly that if he humps you, he ejaculates in a massive explosion. It stands to reason that no woman could possibly handle all of that manliness. Surely, any woman who tried would probably die. Men, on the other hand possess certain traits (namely *****es) which make them manly to a certain degree. So men, being manly, can handle a little bit more manliness. Captain Falcon understands this, so for the good of women everywhere, he only fornicates with men.

Corollary to this, having sex with Captain Falcon makes you more manly every time you do it.
How true

But I just wanted to see him bang Zero Suit. Go figure.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Holy hell, they must actually be apart of these boards.

Marth is gay.
Link is low tier joke.
Luigi is main character.
Its amazing.
It just needed a slightly higher budget, and this **** would be HBO quality.
But especially considering what they got, its amazing.

Also,
Who do you guys think it is?
Mario said he didn't see anything.
I'm guessing Sonic or Snake.
But if they really know these boards like I think they do, it will be Metaknight.

Top Bottom