• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theory on yet unrevealed characters and the WiiU/Future Unannounced DLC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
Other than the fact that you said Wii U twice, I completly agree. Why are there people already comparing the two when the Wii U version is not even in stores? We barely know anything about the Wii U version since Sakurai wanted to give emphasis on the 3DS version, but I'm still surprised that nothing new about the Wii U version has been revealed since the 3DS version was internationally released.

What are you up to, Sakurai? :glare:
He didn't say it twice as the same thing, he meant both the wii u console and the owners of it.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Waiting the hype train at the Nintendo station.

Choo! Choo!

Anyhoo, if there really are four hidden characters, who would you like to see?

My list (not in order):
1.Bomberman
2.Roy (not as a Marth clone, though)
3.Mewtwo
4.Masked Man
5ish.Lucas (as a palette swap for Ness), so MM would make sense
I don't think they would let Mother have 3 reps and hide a third party character like that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't think they would let Mother have 3 reps and hide a third party character like that.
Lucas would technically be Ness' alternate costume, much like Olimar/Alph and Bowser Jr./Koopalings

Besides, it's just my personal wishlist, not a prediction.

Last edited:

Naoshi

Lucas would technically be Ness' alternate costume, much like Olimar/Alph and Bowser Jr./Koopalings
I don't think it'd be right if Lucas were to be downgraded to an alt costume. He should have his own slot, he's much more unique compared to the 3 other clones.

I actually sort of feel he might have a shot at DLC, if they plan to make returning vets for DLC.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't think it'd be right if Lucas were to be downgraded to an alt costume. He should have his own slot, he's much more unique compared to the 3 other clones.

I actually sort of feel he might have a shot at DLC, if they plan to make returning vets for DLC.
Doc is technically a semi-clone, by the way, since he doesn't have F.L.U.D.D., and is only considered a clone in that game because it's the same person as Mario.

As for Lucas, I want him as a palette swap because people would keep complaining about clones, even if he isn't one.

Last edited:

Naoshi

Doc is technically a semi-clone, by the way, since he doesn't have F.L.U.D.D., and is only considered a clone in that game because it's the same person as Mario.

As for Lucas, I want him as a palette swap because people would keep complaining about clones, even if he isn't one.
I thought Lucas has much more differences to Ness than Doc Mario does to Mario though? All of his special moves were different, and he had some different A attacks. Either way, Lucas becoming an alt of Ness would mean he would have the same exact moveset as Ness. It's still a downgrade.

Geizt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Icarus
3DS FC
3196-3334-4755
Other than the fact that you said Wii U twice, I completly agree. Why are there people already comparing the two when the Wii U version is not even in stores? We barely know anything about the Wii U version since Sakurai wanted to give emphasis on the 3DS version, but I'm still surprised that nothing new about the Wii U version has been revealed since the 3DS version was internationally released.

What are you up to, Sakurai? :glare:
Seriously though, Sakurai hasn't given us much food for thought with any good Potd lately.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I thought Lucas has much more differences to Ness than Doc Mario does to Mario though? All of his special moves were different, and he had some different A attacks. Either way, Lucas becoming an alt of Ness would mean he would have the same exact moveset as Ness. It's still a downgrade.
All of Lucas' specials are available for Ness as custom specials, so unless he has an entirely new moveset, I think it's unlikely as he would be closer to Ness (sort of)

Naoshi

All of Lucas' specials are available for Ness as custom specials, so unless he has an entirely new moveset, I think it's unlikely as he would be closer to Ness (sort of)
What about his smash attacks? I haven't played as Lucas much but I thought he had plenty of different ones?

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
What about his smash attacks? I haven't played as Lucas much but I thought he had plenty of different ones?
Yes Lucas animations and general attacks were very different from Ness.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Side smash is the same but weaker.
Down smash is similar than Ness in terms of hitbokes, despite a similar appearence, but only hits in front if him and is more powerful.
Up smash.......well, you got there

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
In qoute he said "We're thinking about it" so he was referencing both him and someone else, which was probably Gamefreak.

And having one more Gen 1 pokemon isnt going to hurt anyone since thats the generation most people (NOT HARDCORE POKEMON FANS!!!) regongize. Plus there isnt any other non-gen 1 pokemon that has a legit reason of being in right now.
You seem to misunderstand. I think the only good way to represented the Generations is via playable. I do not count Mega Evolutions as anything more a temporary transformation and not a regular playable character. I believe Gen 1 should best be represented by Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo. The other ones I think should be from other Gens specifically. If there was only 6 and Jigglypuff was never put in, I'd keep it exactly one from each Gen. But I like to really show off as many different games as possible when it comes to playable characters. To each their own, of course.

He might've meant his team as a whole when saying "We're thinking about." He has asked them for ideas before. He could've meant Bandai-Namco. It's hard to say.

Naoshi

I believe Gen 1 should best be represented by Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo.
What about Charizard? He's even more known and loved than possibly Mewtwo and even Jigglypuff. He was an excellent pick as far as things goes to me. (Not saying he should replace any of those 3 mind you)

I see where you're coming from with the Gen represenation. Would've been nice to see more Gens represented. 2, 3 and 5 are lacking them atm

Last edited:

Vaughngief

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3265-5520-0241
It's just my opinion, but the Pokemon series is spread over as a whole in the grand scheme of the franchise, so if we have 3, 5, or 7 Gen 1 reps it doesn't matter. As long as they're Pokemon loved by the fans that's all that matters. With that mind set I'd love to see Mewtwo return eventually.

Naoshi

It's just my opinion, but the Pokemon series is spread over as a whole in the grand scheme of the franchise, so if we have 3, 5, or 7 Gen 1 reps it doesn't matter. As long as they're Pokemon loved by the fans that's all that matters. With that mind set I'd love to see Mewtwo return eventually.
Yeah, I mostly agree here. Popularity for Pokemon should take a bit higher priority than Generation representation (although the latest Gen should always have a rep). Gen 1 just happens to have a lot of popular Pokemon. I feel outside of Mewtwo and argubly the remaining starters, they got every Gen 1 rep that are very viable for the roster.

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
SOmeone posted this back in September, calling smash world

That is VERY interesting. This may help confirm the tower of smash rumor, since they mention: including the tower of smash)

Plus, Wonder Red, ISaac, and future SPlatoon girl from Splatoon?! Freaking sweet!
"Special guest". It could be Rayman.

Vaughngief

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3265-5520-0241
"Special guest". It could be Rayman.
It's most likely nothing. The guy who leaked this was constantly second guessing himself. He even at one point said Machamp would be a playable character and that Roy would return as a veteran. Not to mention he goes back on his word eventually about Wonder Red and says the Ice Climbers would return, but only Popo would be playable. It's really nothing to get excited over.

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
It's most likely nothing. The guy who leaked this was constantly second guessing himself. He even at one point said Machamp would be a playable character and that Roy would return as a veteran. Not to mention he goes back on his word eventually about Wonder Red and says the Ice Climbers would return, but only Popo would be playable. It's really nothing to get excited over.
Ugh. I wish people would just stop making these fake leaks so we can actually weed-out the real ones.

Vaughngief

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3265-5520-0241
Ugh. I wish people would just stop making these fake leaks so we can actually weed-out the real ones.
There is no sure fire way to weed any of them out. If you wanna get hyped over a rumor it's best to trust someone with credibility. Which is why I'm only listening to the Spainkiller leak with Ridley, Mewtwo, Dixie, and Chorus Men. It isn't 100% by any means, but he's supposedly taking word from a Nintendo employee. None of us should really get hyped up until official word gets out though. Last time we got proof of a leak (ESRB) the guy ended up losing his job and who knows what else. Don't want any poor soul suffering, just so we can get some info on a game a few weeks early.

Mind you I'm not telling anyone to do anything. Believe and do what you want. Spainkiller supposedly called the Marvel 3 cast from one of his various sources, so that should show some validity to the people he knows. It should also be noted that Spainkiller's source said "moving models" and not necessarily "playable", though that is a fair assumption to make.

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
READ THIS FIRST: Since there seems to be misunderstanding, I have something to say. I am fine with the current roster. I don't feel like this needs to happen for me to be content. Honestly, one of my predictions in this I think would be a little bit unfortunate should it come true. I simply noticed some abnormalities and am making inferences to what they may imply about the future of sm4sh. You may now proceed to read this post.

I was looking at the new roster and I noticed a few things.

1. While the full roster was complete in the true leak, all star said not everyone was unlocked, much unlike the release version.

2. This video here showing why Ridley is very likely based on released information. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEcabFkhpa8 yet Ridley was not in the final roster.

3. Much of the hype for this game came from the characters, and all of it led up to the ads, leaving the WiiU with less hype, which would in turn decrease sales.

4. The "final" 3ds roster can fit 4 more character slots onto it and completely fill up the screen without altering the size of any of the character icons.

This leads me to the following hypothesis: There are more characters (my guess would be 4) that will be announced in the months between the launch of the 3ds version and the WiiU version which are not currently available on the 3ds system. This could likely be DLC that the 3ds downloads while the WiiU has all of it preinstalled on the disk, or possibly they must be unlocked via connecting the 2 games and transferring characters.

Thoughts?
i suppose its possible we just have to wait and see i guess

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
READ THIS FIRST: Since there seems to be misunderstanding, I have something to say. I am fine with the current roster. I don't feel like this needs to happen for me to be content. Honestly, one of my predictions in this I think would be a little bit unfortunate should it come true. I simply noticed some abnormalities and am making inferences to what they may imply about the future of sm4sh. You may now proceed to read this post.

I was looking at the new roster and I noticed a few things.

1. While the full roster was complete in the true leak, all star said not everyone was unlocked, much unlike the release version.

2. This video here showing why Ridley is very likely based on released information. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEcabFkhpa8 yet Ridley was not in the final roster.

3. Much of the hype for this game came from the characters, and all of it led up to the ads, leaving the WiiU with less hype, which would in turn decrease sales.

4. The "final" 3ds roster can fit 4 more character slots onto it and completely fill up the screen without altering the size of any of the character icons.

This leads me to the following hypothesis: There are more characters (my guess would be 4) that will be announced in the months between the launch of the 3ds version and the WiiU version which are not currently available on the 3ds system. This could likely be DLC that the 3ds downloads while the WiiU has all of it preinstalled on the disk, or possibly they must be unlocked via connecting the 2 games and transferring characters.

Thoughts?
also i posted this already but i think it would be cool if the remaining characters were
1.pichu
2.young link
3.mewtwo
4.roy
5.lucas
6.wolf
7.ice climbers
but ridley is cool to

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
also i posted this already but i think it would be cool if the remaining characters were
1.pichu
2.young link
3.mewtwo
4.roy
5.lucas
6.wolf
7.ice climbers
but ridley is cool to
First of all, no double-posting.
Second, no. Not Pichu. Not ever again. Mewtwo and Roy would be awesome. Lucas should be a Ness alt, not his own character. I wouldn't mind Wolf coming back. Ice Climbers I would love to see come back and fight against ROB and Duck Hunt, sort of like a big NES party.

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
Second, no. Not Pichu. Not ever again. Mewtwo and Roy would be awesome. Lucas should be a Ness alt, not his own character. I wouldn't mind Wolf coming back. Ice Climbers I would love to see come back and fight against ROB and Duck Hunt, sort of like a big NES party.
people double post on here on the time i didn't know this was a rule sorry im new here check my profile and you will see im a recent member

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I've found so much evidence in the 3DS version of Wolf coming back it's not even funny. Lucas could work as a Ness alt since he does have similar proportions,but Wolf could never be an alt of Fox or Falco since he's bigger than them and has different body physics ( faster fall speed) Ness and Lucas have the same physics. Though since he isn't an alt I think they might be working on him maybe as DLC.

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
I've found so much evidence in the 3DS version of Wolf coming back it's not even funny. Lucas could work as a Ness alt since he does have similar proportions,but Wolf could never be an alt of Fox or Falco since he's bigger than them and has different body physics ( faster fall speed) Ness and Lucas have the same physics. Though since he isn't an alt I think they might be working on him maybe as DLC.
well we do have dark pit so lucas wouldnt be so bad as a character again just give him brand new moves its not impossible you know

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
well we do have dark pit so lucas wouldnt be so bad as a character again just give him brand new moves its not impossible you know
Lucas looks way too much like Ness. I'd rather have a new character. (What is up with everyone liking Lucas suddenly? Everyone hated him back when he was first introduced)
What evidence?

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
Lucas looks way too much like Ness. I'd rather have a new character. (What is up with everyone liking Lucas suddenly? Everyone hated him back when he was first introduced)

What evidence?
too much like ness?dude they have completely different hair colors and hairstyles their clothing is only vaguely similar trust me he looks different enough from ness

Naoshi

Why would Lucas being an alt of Ness? Half of his moves are different (including smash moves) and he does not look too much like Ness. You can easily tell the two apart. Lucina and Dark Pit looks far more similar to Marth and Pit than Lucas does to Ness.

And there were plenty of Lucas fans even back in Brawl. The vocal hate drowns out the fans. Mother 3 is also a well loved game to the western Mother fanbase. There is no reason to downgrade him, it would be just a huge disservice for Lucas mains/fans from Brawl.

Personally, I don't care for Lucas myself but I would rather have him as a separate slot than an alt. :/ Bowser Jr w/ Koopalings only worked due to the fact you're in a vehicle and Alph plays exactly like Olimar in every way (he's just missing Rock pikmin, which arent really that big of a deal).

Last edited:

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
Why would Lucas being an alt of Ness? Half of his moves are different (including smash moves) and he does not look too much like Ness. You can easily tell the two apart. Lucina and Dark Pit looks far more similar to Marth and Pit than Lucas does to Ness.

And there were plenty of Lucas fans even back in Brawl. The vocal hate drowns out the fans. Mother 3 is also a well loved game to the western Mother fanbase.

Personally, I don't care for Lucas myself but I would rather have him as a separate slot than an alt. :/ Bowser Jr w/ Koopalings only worked due to the fact you're in a vehicle and Alph plays exactly like Olimar in every way (he's just missing Rock pikmin, which arent really that big of a deal).
indeed lol imagine if alph britany or charlie got their own slot and their only difference was they can pull out rock pikmin

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
1.pichu
2.young link
3.mewtwo
4.roy
5.lucas
6.wolf
7.ice climbers
but ridley is cool to
Pichu: No, that character was a joke in Melee and its only strength (chain grabs) are removed in Sm4sh, so it'll be a punching bag.
Young Link: Nope, Toon Link does a damn fine job as Link's (semi-)clone and seeing a second would make the roster feel Mario Kart 8.
Mewtwo:

Roy: Yes, unless he's still a Marth clone
Lucas: Personally, I'd prefer Masked Man as a Mother rep sknce Masked Man is awesome and unique
Wolf: Can't deny it, Wolf would be awesome, plus a new Star Fox for the Wii U has been announced, so it's boosting his chances
Ice Climbers: Popo and Nana got a cold and they couldn't handle it, so they're not coming

Last edited:

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
Pichu: No, that character was a joke in Melee and its only strength (chain grabs) are removed in Sm4sh, so it'll be a punching bag.
Young Link: Nope, Toon Link does a damn fine job as Link's (semi-)clone and seeing a second would make the roster feel Mario Kart 8.
Mewtwo:

Roy: Yes, unless he's still a Marth clone
Lucas: Personally, I'd prefer Masked Man as a Mother rep sknce Masked Man is awesome and unique
Wolf: Can't deny it, Wolf would be awesome, plus a new Star Fox for the Wii U has been announced, so it's boosting his chances
Ice Climbers: Popo and Nana got a cold and they couldn't handle it, so they're not coming
lol good to know also my personal opinion on the absolute best roster in the series would be to bring back every single character(minus the guestars) in the series(all characters in 64 all characters in melee all characters in brawl(not counting the guestars)and all characters in super smash bros 4(not counting the guestars) in 1 game it would please everyone and it would be awesome)your thoughts

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Roy wouldn't work because his name is used already.

Lucas is easy and works. Pichu is about the only Pokemon clone that ever had a decent chance of returning. He requires such a different playstyle and has the most unique gimmick I've seen of a clone ever. "Different element but nearly identical" is not a gimmick.

Young Link would've been cool with mask transformations or using abilities based upon his masks. He's redundant as a clone with Toon Link around, but as a more unique character, I'd take him. I'd rather have a Ganon(read: Not Ganondorf) with a weapon for a 6th Zelda character. Albeit, I think Tingle otherwise should be the 6th, but eh.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
lol good to know also my personal opinion on the absolute best roster in the series would be to bring back every single character(minus the guestars) in the series(all characters in 64 all characters in melee all characters in brawl(not counting the guestars)and all characters in super smash bros 4(not counting the guestars) in 1 game it would please everyone and it would be awesome)your thoughts
The third-party (or guest stars, as you call it), with the exception of Snake, do represent Nintendo in a way:

- SEGA created Sonic to counter the popularity of a certain plumber
- The most popular Mega Man games are on Nintendo consoles
- PAC-MAN is a nod to the arcade versions of Mario Kart, as well as an obvious reference that Bandai Namco is working along with Sakurai to build SSB4
- Snake, even though jos series DID start with an NES-only game, was only here because Kojima pratically begged Sakurai for it since Melee.

Last edited:

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
The third-party (or guest stars, as you call it), with the exception of Snake, do represent Nintendo in a way:

- PAC-MAN is a nod to the arcade versions of Mario Kart, as well as an obvious reference that Bandai Namco is working along with Sakurai to build SSB4
- Snake, even though jos series DID start with an NES-only game, was only here because Kojima pratically begged Sakurai for it since Melee.
i see well whats your opinion on if all characters(and i guess including guestars) appeared in 1 big smash game

Naoshi

The Pichu hate makes me sad :<

But I honestly can understand why he's not well liked. I feel they could've handled him better instead of making him a joke.

Actually, Snake's first game was not on the NES. He started on the MSX. The NES entries aren't well received and non-canon. Kojima doesn't want to acknowledge their existance. But you got it right for the rest of his inclusion.

You got the rest right but Pac-Man is more or less a nod to Namco's classic arcade games, that were hugely popular along with Nintendo's arcade games. So they shared a lot in common, so that made Pac-Man a natural fit. Mario Kart GP was likely just a coincidence to his Smash Bros inclusion.

But yeah, I totally agree with you. Sakurai picked his third party inclusions very well for this game. :)

I apologize if I overdo myself on correcting people. I hope I didn't come across as obnoxious.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Pichu hate makes me sad :<

But I honestly can understand why he's not well liked. I feel they could've handled him better instead of making him a joke.

Actually, Snake's first game was not on the NES. He started on the MSX. The NES entries aren't well received and non-canon. Kojima doesn't want to acknowledge their existance. But you got it right for the rest of his inclusion.

You got the rest right but Pac-Man is more or less a nod to Namco's classic arcade games, that were hugely popular along with Nintendo's arcade games. So they shared a lot in common, so that made Pac-Man a natural fit. Mario Kart GP was likely just a coincidence to his Smash Bros inclusion.

But yeah, I totally agree with you. Sakurai picked his third party inclusions very well for this game. :)

I apologize if I overdo myself on correcting people. I hope I didn't come across as obnoxious.
It's okay, in fact, I think it's nice to be corrected rather than insulted or judged by being wrong.

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
Since we're talking about potential characters now, I'll chip in with my 2 cents.

The obvious first 2 are Mewtwo and Ridley. They are fan requested and are good representations of modern franchises.

Thinking of other modern franchises, other thoughts come up. The other oft mentioned characters are Chorus men, dixie kong, and imps. Chorus men are a representation of Rhythm heaven, which is not only a modern franchise which currently has no character representation, but already has an enemy in smash run. I say its chances are high.

Dixie kong and impa are characters in modern franchises as well, and they definitely have chances, but I'm not sure on how high those chances are. Impa, in particular, I think won't happen. unless she's based off Hyrule Warriors, but that is a bit too recent and they the chances of her being a part of development from early on is a bit slim. She could be SS imps, but that might not have very much to it that's different from sheik, and Sakurai said he wants to include unique characters as a focus. The exception is, of course, the 3 clones, which are literally glorified palette swaps. I'm not familiar enough with Dixie to have a real valid opinion on her, unfortunately.

On my personal wish list is Demise from skyward sword. We haven't had a new zelda rep in this game, and I think Demise makes too much sense. Sakurai most likely knows how much certain people want a ganondorf with a sword, and we all know that in this he's still falcondorf. So what if Sakurai did this planning to make Demise (who's essentially ganondorf in the game) the ganondorf with a sword we always wanted? Not sure on his chances, but I think he makes a lot more sense than Impa, and I REALLY want him in this game.

I really think, above all else, heavily requested characters are going to be saved for WiiU. That way people who wanted them specifically and have already bought the 3ds version are going to be compelled to buy the WiiU version. I think Mewtwo, Ridley, and maybe Demise fit this, and I also think Chorus men are one of the most likely. Since, with Mii characters added and all 3ds fighters unlocked, there's room for exactly 4 more characters, I guess you could say Mewtwo, Demise, Ridley, and Chorus men are my wish list.

Last edited:

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
Since we're talking about potential characters now, I'll chip in with my 2 cents.

The obvious first 2 are Mewtwo and Ridley. They are fan requested and are good representations of modern franchises.

Thinking of other modern franchises, other thoughts come up. The other oft mentioned characters are Chorus men, dixie kong, and imps. Chorus men are a representation of Rhythm heaven, which is not only a modern franchise which currently has no character representation, but already has an enemy in smash run. I say its chances are high.

Dixie kong and impa are characters in modern franchises as well, and they definitely have chances, but I'm not sure on how high those chances are. Impa, in particular, I think won't happen. unless she's based off Hyrule Warriors, but that is a bit too recent and they the chances of her being a part of development from early on is a bit slim. She could be SS imps, but that might not have very much to it that's different from sheik, and Sakurai said he wants to include unique characters as a focus. The exception is, of course, the 3 clones, which are literally glorified palette swaps. I'm not familiar enough with Dixie to have a real valid opinion on her, unfortunately.

On my personal wish list is Demise from skyward sword. We haven't had a new zelda rep in this game, and I think Demise makes too much sense. Sakurai most likely knows how much certain people want a ganondorf with a sword, and we all know that in this he's still falcondorf. So what if Sakurai did this planning to make Demise (who's essentially ganondorf in the game) the ganondorf with a sword we always wanted? Not sure on his chances, but I think he makes a lot more sense than Impa, and I REALLY want him in this game.

I really think, above all else, heavily requested characters are going to be saved for WiiU. That way people who wanted them specifically and have already bought the 3ds version are going to be compelled to buy the WiiU version. I think Mewtwo, Ridley, and maybe Demise fit this, and I also think Chorus men are one of the most likely. Since, with Mii characters added and all 3ds fighters unlocked, there's room for exactly 4 more characters, I guess you could say Mewtwo, Demise, Ridley, and Chorus men are my wish list.
good choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom