• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theory on yet unrevealed characters and the WiiU/Future Unannounced DLC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I feel Impa would make more sense since she's a main stay of the Zelda series. I know there's Shiek who's one shot, but she was an alt ego of the title character and originally just a transformation of Zelda. She (Shiek) sort of became a main stay in Smash now due to that.

Personally I'd rather want a new DK rep before Zelda considering Demise isn't going to be relevant soon and Zelda has 5 reps while DK only has 2.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The most unique Impa I would consider is her Oracles version. We have no "fat" ladies in Smash whatsoever, and he she could provide more than a clone moveset. Throwing cows, for instance.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Since we're talking about potential characters now, I'll chip in with my 2 cents.

The obvious first 2 are Mewtwo and Ridley. They are fan requested and are good representations of modern franchises.

Thinking of other modern franchises, other thoughts come up. The other oft mentioned characters are Chorus men, dixie kong, and imps. Chorus men are a representation of Rhythm heaven, which is not only a modern franchise which currently has no character representation, but already has an enemy in smash run. I say its chances are high.

Dixie kong and impa are characters in modern franchises as well, and they definitely have chances, but I'm not sure on how high those chances are. Impa, in particular, I think won't happen. unless she's based off Hyrule Warriors, but that is a bit too recent and they the chances of her being a part of development from early on is a bit slim. She could be SS imps, but that might not have very much to it that's different from sheik, and Sakurai said he wants to include unique characters as a focus. The exception is, of course, the 3 clones, which are literally glorified palette swaps. I'm not familiar enough with Dixie to have a real valid opinion on her, unfortunately.

On my personal wish list is Demise from skyward sword. We haven't had a new zelda rep in this game, and I think Demise makes too much sense. Sakurai most likely knows how much certain people want a ganondorf with a sword, and we all know that in this he's still falcondorf. So what if Sakurai did this planning to make Demise (who's essentially ganondorf in the game) the ganondorf with a sword we always wanted? Not sure on his chances, but I think he makes a lot more sense than Impa, and I REALLY want him in this game.

I really think, above all else, heavily requested characters are going to be saved for WiiU. That way people who wanted them specifically and have already bought the 3ds version are going to be compelled to buy the WiiU version. I think Mewtwo, Ridley, and maybe Demise fit this, and I also think Chorus men are one of the most likely. Since, with Mii characters added and all 3ds fighters unlocked, there's room for exactly 4 more characters, I guess you could say Mewtwo, Demise, Ridley, and Chorus men are my wish list.
Demise?! This is genius, espescially since SS has been getting some attention (One assist trophy, one Wii U stage, an item, a palette swap for Link). All it needs is a character and the FINAL BOSS is just perfect! (Just pointing out the spoilers)

I'd rather have Fi, due to spoilers

Last edited:

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
The most unique Impa I would consider is her Oracles version. We have no "fat" ladies in Smash whatsoever, and he she could provide more than a clone moveset. Throwing cows, for instance.
wendys fat and since so many people count jigglypuff as female its a fat girl

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
I think all we're getting is the Final Four (or five, if the ToS leak is true). Ridley, Mewtwo, Dixie Kong, and the Chorus Men.

Gawd, I hope Mewtwo and Ridley are in...
Who the crap is Wendy?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
But are they "heavyweight"? Note the ideas for the character. There's no weight differences among the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. Jigglypuff is a major lightweight. It's not what I mean exactly. I should've been more clear. Thanks for pointing that out.

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
I really don't think we should get any fat characters. EVER. Unless it's King K.Rool, because he is kinda... Chunky... *puts on shades*

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
But are they "heavyweight"? Note the ideas for the character. There's no weight differences among the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. Jigglypuff is a major lightweight. It's not what I mean exactly. I should've been more clear. Thanks for pointing that out.
rosalinas heavyweight in mario kart and i think shes still heavyweight in smash

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
rosalinas heavyweight in mario kart and i think shes still heavyweight in smash
She's heavyweight but not a "fat" lady. We have none who really fit that category. I think it's likely due to the dumb standards people have. "Nope, fat ladies are ugly!" All this fanservice. Regardless, she's different from anyone else. Plus, nobody argues with a thrown cow. :p

Fat shaming much? :ohwell:
Lordy, this. Ugh. :glare:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Considering how important Impa is to the Zelda series, like seriously being the next most important character right after the main trio, I think she needs to be included in Smash at some point or another. The idea that Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik/Tetra or Lana should get in over her infuriates me.

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
Considering how important Impa is to the Zelda series, like seriously being the next most important character right after the main trio, I think she needs to be included in Smash at some point or another. The idea that Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik/Tetra or Lana should get in over her infuriates me.
A Twilight Princess version of Impa would be freakin' amazing.

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
She's heavyweight but not a "fat" lady. We have none who really fit that category. I think it's likely due to the dumb standards people have. "Nope, fat ladies are ugly!" All this fanservice. Regardless, she's different from anyone else. Plus, nobody argues with a thrown cow. :p

Lordy, this. Ugh. :glare:
lol i guess wendy o koopa can count as our unattractive girl and rosalina is our heavyweight girl lol

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
No thoughts ON Mr.Prince's Leak yet? Hmm Guess Everyone is being a bit on the late side

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Well I think it will be a while till he responds but When and If he does hopefully It can give us some more nuggets of info

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
if he talks about stuff from the sound files then i have to ask if he watched the vid
Well Actually he Called Smash World before the Sound Files were found out to exist, And I just Remembered! we have found arrows on the CSS and SSS which Goes back to these extra Characters and that Splatoon Stage so according to him the finalised characters are
Impa
Mewtwo
Ridley
Choir Boys
Dixie
Isaac
Inkling
Lucas
Wolf
Non-Finalized Ones are
Dr.Luigi (They don't know whether to make him a alt for Luigi or separate character)
Ice Climbers/Ice Climber
Urban Champion
Roy? [Still in the dark regarding him]
If this is all true this is One HECK of a DLC Roster Nintendo Really out-did themselves! (I only really care about Lucas returning Mostly though)

Last edited:

Buttcheeks mcgee

Smash Apprentice
Well Actually he Called Smash World before the Sound Files were found out to exist, And I just Remembered! we have found arrows on the CSS and SSS which Goes back to these extra Characters and that Splatoon Stage so according to him the finalised characters are
Impa
Mewtwo
Ridley
Choir Boys
Dixie
Isaac
Inkling
Lucas
Wolf
Non-Finalized Ones are
Dr.Luigi (They don't know whether to make him a alt for Luigi or separate character)
Ice Climbers/Ice Climber
Urban Champion
If this is all true this is One HECK of a DLC Roster Nintendo Really out-did themselves! (I only really care about Lucas returning Mostly though)
i would like lucas

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
I could some how Picture this Music while Smash Bros Fights are taking place..........

It also Should not be too hard to Make Doc L's Model since he wears the same cap as Luigi and they can copy over Doctor Mario's Coat and Tie and Change the Tie colour and Re arrange the body Proportions a bit!

Last edited:

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
Impa
Mewtwo
Ridley
Choir Boys
Dixie
Isaac
Inkling
Lucas
Wolf
Non-Finalized Ones are
Ice Climbers/Ice Climber
Urban Champion
If Sakurai implemented all this into the games, along with all the other stuff that was leaked, he'll officially be my favorite game developer of all time. The stuff he has done already is frikkin' AMAZING. If he managed to do all this, I... I would... *blushes*... God Sakurai, I don't know WHAT I'd do.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
If Sakurai implemented all this into the games, along with all the other stuff that was leaked, he'll officially be my favorite game developer of all time. The stuff he has done already is frikkin' AMAZING. If he managed to do all this, I... I would... *blushes*... God Sakurai, I don't know WHAT I'd do.
Sakurai Clearly Knows what he is doing

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
Impa
Mewtwo
Ridley
Choir Boys
Dixie
Isaac
Inkling
Lucas
Wolf
Non-Finalized Ones are
Ice Climbers/Ice Climber
Urban Champion
Too good to be true .... I will cross my fingers on great things happening tho, but how reliable is this source after all?... If it's just text then I can guarantee already that is not reliable until visual evidence happens...

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
Too good to be true .... I will cross my fingers on great things happening tho, but how reliable is this source after all?... If it's just text then I can guarantee already that is not reliable until visual evidence happens...
If Sakurai did all this, these two games would sell like LIQUID GOD.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Ninka Leak? :denzel: and He states he is the Tower of Smash Leaker and he called Smash World so he is Decently reliable

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
Ninka Leak? :denzel: and He states he is the Tower of Smash Leaker and he called Smash World so he is Decently reliable
Right, and whats the proof that he is "that" leaker?... Anyone could say "oh hi guys, i'm the tower of smash leaker, trust me!"

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Impa
Mewtwo
Ridley
Choir Boys
Dixie
Isaac
Inkling
Lucas
Wolf
Non-Finalized Ones are
Ice Climbers/Ice Climber
Urban Champion
Where is this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom