• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TheManaLord in Florida (melee please)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Hi everyone! I'm TheManaLord and I ****ing love melee, here are some specs:

I'm staying around: Melbourne Beach

Contact me in this topic or via PM or AIM or something for more details. We can travel (rental car ftw), if there are any tournaments fill me in.

~Melee *****es~

p.s. i **** hard lol

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
we have a crew in melbourne, I wouldn't be surprised if you'll be within a few minutes of us. I'll hit you up on aim

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
who's "we" are there more coming with you?
ya one of my melee friends (Taovhal) there are old/bad videos of us up on FreddyP's youtube account i'm themanalord obviously he's jeff goes under different tags mostly Tao my internets bad now so i can't post link but if you go to my youtube account theres really bad/old/firsttourny vids of us against pc chris + plank in teams and from there you can look at freddyp's account for ****loads of doubles videos (his youtube account is hypermegaman)

but yeah i'm def gonna keep in touch with all

@mooney: it's def a possibility for us to come up there
@lobster: if you're in melbourne we are 100% playing lol
@frames: see above

more hype for the number one player in central new york plx (rofl)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Hellz QDVS, hellz. We're playing btw. I'ma GFAQs kick your *** up n down.

Also, anyone play/have 3rd Strike? I was into that for a long time and played ppl with hardcore Evo experience for like a year.... but I've lost touch with it. I'd love to play and if there were an arcade machine anywhere in Florida I'd probably go to it lol

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Hellz QDVS, hellz. We're playing btw. I'ma GFAQs kick your *** up n down.

Also, anyone play/have 3rd Strike? I was into that for a long time and played ppl with hardcore Evo experience for like a year.... but I've lost touch with it. I'd love to play and if there were an arcade machine anywhere in Florida I'd probably go to it lol
I play a bit of 3s, so we could get some matches in that as well even though I prefer ST. Theres also an arcade in orlando called rocky's replay, but I haven't been there in a while. I'm not even sure what fighters they have anymore

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
lol @ the gfaqs ppl ^.^

sounds awesome lobster, can't wait. what smashers live in orlando? we'd probably be able to go there

Sama-san

Smash Cadet
MMmm Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo...

Su i hurd u geiz liek mele? can i pluy?

lol, all seriousness tho, Its gonna be Indialantic Habor or some **** like that, Orlando is about an Hr dive on the B-Line so yea, Ide say anything withen an hr or 2 is a reasonable drive...

Drive Johns anyone~?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
we will def try. is it only you up there? my friend (sama but his real gamertag is taovhal why he doesn't use it i have no idea he's very confusing lets just call him my friend like i always do anyways) and i love doubles, I love singles too but he loves doubles a lot so if you got a friend or any other smasher nearby willing to travel we can smashfest it up all day long one day.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
we will def try. is it only you up there? my friend (sama but his real gamertag is taovhal why he doesn't use it i have no idea he's very confusing lets just call him my friend like i always do anyways) and i love doubles, I love singles too but he loves doubles a lot so if you got a friend or any other smasher nearby willing to travel we can smashfest it up all day long one day.
Its only me, but there are smashers about 45/30 minutes away who could probably come by if i held a smashfest.

I'd need a date ahead of time though so I can set a fest up.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
YOOOOO

Come to UCF and me and QDVS will TEACH YOU WHAT'S GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. It's exactly an Hour drive from Melbourne!!!

Get Learned!!!!!

2824 Einstein Way.
Orlando, FL, 32826

MapQuest that!!!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
we'll do it

pm me with details and phone number plx

probably tuesday but MAYBE monday doubtfully sunday as in we're flying in tomorrow (assuming you mean tomorrow the day after etc and not one week from then, or either week because that'd be good more choices the better we're busy people and yes this is all in the parenthesis because if i left it out it'd be just as good)

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I'm off sunday and monday if you guys are down for matches then, i'm sure we could get a group together to welcome you guys to melbourne ;p

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'm off sunday and monday if you guys are down for matches then, i'm sure we could get a group together to welcome you guys to melbourne ;p
monday sounds good to me, we also have to smash with QDVS sunday monday or tuesday, this is going to be tight for us x_x

hook me up with phone number in a pm or something, we may even be able to do it sunday (tomorrow!!1?? D:)

smash bros melee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@loto: where you at son where you at how far away are you

OTRU...

Smash Champion
mooney is hillarious, of course it makes more sense for this dude to come to rx's place since he prolly wants to play the best people in CFL (dop, colbol, qdvs, skrach)

Top Bottom