• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zelda Finder Thread (Please Sticky)

Arean

Smash Ace
that would be great, my problem is im not so familiar with the States since im from asia

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
that would be great, my problem is im not so familiar with the States since im from asia
we call the phillipenes asia? I thought we called it part of oceania (also called oceanica)

anyway, here's the USA split into regions AND states.

ignore those arrows. Also, Hawaaii and Alaska are too far away from anything to be in any region. Northeast is also called new england.

And, I have no idea where the names came from. Ohio, where I live, is hardly west of anything

Krii

Smash Journeyman
Krii
I secondary zelda but hey! zelda player noneheless
Greensboro area, NC
Color: Blue or Original

Arean

Smash Ace
we call the phillipenes asia? I thought we called it part of oceania (also called oceanica)

anyway, here's the USA split into regions AND states.

ignore those arrows. Also, Hawaaii and Alaska are too far away from anything to be in any region. Northeast is also called new england.

And, I have no idea where the names came from. Ohio, where I live, is hardly west of anything

Lol yeah the philippines is part of south east asia. Hmm.. thats kinda hard to check, Ill just go and adjust the stuff later on thanks

bronislav84

Smash Rookie
Is this still being updated? How come it's not sticky? Eh, I main her so, let's check for activity. *checks*

Name: Bron
Color: Default usually, random otherwise
Wifi name: Bron

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Name: SinkingHigher
Colour: Default
WiFi Name: Dave

I'm close to UK. No trouble playing with them, but I'll be lucky to get a lag-free match with people in the US ):

Arean

Smash Ace
Post updated, ill be rearranging the post soon to make it more organized

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Wow, all these avatar changes are making me dizzy. I didn´t even recognise you at first without your Zelda avatar Arean!

Arean

Smash Ace
Oh really? xD yeah it can get confusing... well im a teddy bear now!!!

shuro

Smash Rookie
Name: Shuro
Colour: green/OoT/black
WiFi Name: churo

-continues to lurk- :D

Top Bottom